GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Truth. I am thankful as well.
Wasn't doubting your test man, I've got a bunch of it and I order it for other peeps as well.

Now that your out of the equation, it's me or quest. The only thing I could have done was miss a pin. I was at the end of a tren run and getting sad about it ending...who misses a chance to pin some tren??

Whatever, I'll test my blood again here soon just to get some more data.

Thanks GL for the quality gear.

Wasn't doubting your test man, I've got a bunch of it and I order it for other peeps as well.

Now that your out of the equation, it's me or quest. The only thing I could have done was miss a pin. I was at the end of a tren run and getting sad about it ending...who misses a chance to pin some tren??

Whatever, I'll test my blood again here soon just to get some more data.

Thanks GL for the quality gear.
Lol, It’s cool man, but that’s 2 lashings for missing a Tren pin

Pack landed yesterday. E300 cso. Pinned .8ml in my quad this morning. Walking around pip free as always.

I'm just sharing my personal experience, which is in line with my previous experiences over the past 12 months.

Do a lot of people experience PIP the same day as injecting? I rarely get PIP but when I do, it's the next day.

Been a little longer then 4 weeks running
GoodLyfe Test E 350 MCT along with batch L GH if I am not mistaken.
300mg per week along with 4iu GH daily
Been nothing but smooth sailing
Test E has minimal pip and injects like butter
First time running GH, been only 1 month so I’m not sure what to except after such a short period, but one thing I have noticed is my midsection is a good bit tighter while eating at a significant surplus.
Bloodwork was done this week (got impatient and wanted to see what was up.) no complaints, happy with the numbers. Wonder If this score will go up any higher in the coming weeks. Definitely will be stocking up on some goodies for my upcoming cycle
Bloodwork below
2478 total T

Attachments

• 160EDE1F-15BF-4E18-8760-E859B340EE81.jpeg
    160EDE1F-15BF-4E18-8760-E859B340EE81.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 60
First time running GH, been only 1 month so I’m not sure what to except after such a short period, but one thing I have noticed is my midsection is a good bit tighter while eating at a significant surplus.
Bloodwork was done this week (got impatient and wanted to see what was up.) no complaints, happy with the numbers. Wonder If this score will go up any higher in the coming weeks. Definitely will be stocking up on some goodies for my upcoming cycle
Bloodwork below
2478 total T
Looking good brother! Stay safe and keep us updated. Hope all goes well.

Bloodwork below
2478 total T
Good stuff man. Slide in my digital mailbox for some credz :)