GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

@GoodLyfe gotta give props. A friend of mine got shut out on his test by a pharmacy shortage lol. Gave him one of your test C 250s and he says he couldn’t be happier. Nothing scientific, just anecdotal lol

Also, I’m going to add some of your oral whinny liquid into my mix soon. Am I correct in the assumption that this is just taken orally…Likely using an eye dropper for dosage measurements?

@GoodLyfe gotta give props. A friend of mine got shut out on his test by a pharmacy shortage lol. Gave him one of your test C 250s and he says he couldn’t be happier. Nothing scientific, just anecdotal lol

Also, I’m going to add some of your oral whinny liquid into my mix soon. Am I correct in the assumption that this is just taken orally…Likely using an eye dropper for dosage measurements?
I’m happy to hear your buddy is enjoying my product, thanks for helping him out.

I don’t carry liquid orals anymore, I do have capsules though.

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

I’m excited for this. Haven’t ran dbol in years but I recall liking it. Also, labels match my new knife so clearly we’re off to a good start. Thanks for the quality as always, @GoodLyfe!

0B2B80AA-CF9F-42A5-8012-096CF7056542.jpeg

I’m happy to hear your buddy is enjoying my product, thanks for helping him out.

I don’t carry liquid orals anymore, I do have capsules though.

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ
No worries

I bought from the last batch of your liquids . Would like to start

Another speedy touchdown from GL!! Aka the Amazon of Meso. Even included a little help card for those complaining about their pip. Had a good chuckle at that haha. Stoked to get them gains with this cycle. Cheers GL, you will forever be the best in the biz.

Attachments

• 0228163F-D580-4AAC-84A1-FD9C3D0ECCAD.jpeg
    0228163F-D580-4AAC-84A1-FD9C3D0ECCAD.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 200
Another speedy touchdown from GL!! Aka the Amazon of Meso. Even included a little help card for those complaining about their pip. Had a good chuckle at that haha. Stoked to get them gains with this cycle. Cheers GL, you will forever be the best in the biz.
Thanks a ton man!!

I got stronger just looking at this picture lol

I really like the design of those labels. Solidifying that branding, I see.

Can't wait to order more very soon!

Sponsors

Latest posts