GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

My 4th pack landing tomorrow. 3 day T/A
for 4 out of 4 packs!!!
200.gif

First order has arrived, got myself 2 GSO Primo, BAC water and 3 GH kits to start. Ordered this weekend and arrived today. Easy processing and great T/A! Thanks GL.

IMG_0191.jpeg

Received my order yesterday after ordering on Saturday! Very efficient and professionally packed. Great communication answered my emails quickly. Overall very happy!
Appreciate the help brother.

1st pack landed today. Primo, semaglutide, Winny, and Var. Looking forward to posting reviews. T/A was 3 days. Packaged well and discreet.
Excellent
First order has arrived, got myself 2 GSO Primo, BAC water and 3 GH kits to start. Ordered this weekend and arrived today. Easy processing and great T/A! Thanks GL.

View attachment 252798
Dope!
Received my order yesterday after ordering on Saturday! Very efficient and professionally packed. Great communication answered my emails quickly. Overall very happy!
Appreciate the help brother.
Yeeet!

Lmao 4 out of 4 packs in about 2 months time though. It can only go up from here my guy.

Oh and I’m loving the new packaging for the orals as well as the packaging over all. Everything was vacuum sealed as it should be. Thank you sir!!!

Finishing off some GL Suspension DBol. Love this shit, but curious why the caps are dosed so low?

Any 50s on the way?
Because dbol has a half life of only a few hours. You have to take it 2-3x a day to keep it in your system. 150mg of dbol a day sounds like not a fun experience

Because dbol has a half life of only a few hours. You have to take it 2-3x a day to keep it in your system. 150mg of dbol a day sounds like not a fun experience
It’s called pharmacokinetics. Anadrol, when it was prescribed in the US only came in 50 mg doses. I’ve seen many control estrogen with exemestane used twice weekly even though it has a 9 hour half life. And contrary to internet physicians, test cyp/E can be injected biweekly or even every 3 weeks.

It’s called pharmacokinetics. Anadrol, when it was prescribed in the US only came in 50 mg doses. I’ve seen many control estrogen with exemestane used twice weekly even though it has a 9 hour half life. And contrary to internet physicians, test cyp/E can be injected biweekly or even every 3 weeks.
Well you seem to have it all figured out. So enjoy that once daily dbol and shot of test E every 3 weeks. I bet you look and feel fantastic

Can doesn't mean it should. Some of the more up to date urologists are doing it weekly