GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

You should share your cycle with pikachu, he lookin a little out of shape now a days hahaha. On a side note, always wanted to try hcg. One of these days maybe. I’m still on my tren obsession phase
Nah that broke ass fool ain't getting any of this, he can stay a fat fuck.

I've always used HCG regardless of what I'm doing, gotta' keep the ol' boys working.

Nah that broke ass fool ain't getting any of this, he can stay a fat fuck.

I've always used HCG regardless of what I'm doing, gotta' keep the ol' boys working.

Hahahahaha damn pika needs a job lmao

It helps with fertility? Honestly didn’t even know much about it. How much do you have to take to be effective?

Hahahahaha damn pika needs a job lmao

It helps with fertility? Honestly didn’t even know much about it. How much do you have to take to be effective?
To my knowledge, yes. I'm a sperm donor so they'd let me know if my swimmers weren't sufficient. IIRC, there was a time when I was out of HCG for like a month or so, and I had some donations that had poor motility and count. I think it's mostly individual, but I take 250iu M/W/F. Some guys take 500iu or somewhere around that EOD, but I think it's just mainly whatever you can stick with as well as having a decent frequency as it has a half-life of ~2ish days.

EDIT: Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I also believe it helps with your HPTA if you ever decide to come off as well. Also something about neurosteroids blah blah blah some shit I'm too retarded to know.

To my knowledge, yes. I'm a sperm donor so they'd let me know if my swimmers weren't sufficient. IIRC, there was a time when I was out of HCG for like a month or so, and I had some donations that had poor motility and count. I think it's mostly individual, but I take 250iu M/W/F. Some guys take 500iu or somewhere around that EOD, but I think it's just mainly whatever you can stick with as well as having a decent frequency as it has a half-life of ~2ish days.
I really should look into getting some then.. my count is horrible but my motility is really high. Wife wants to pop out another one when I come off this next blast lol. Might hit you up in the future for insight. Thanks broski

Just a reminder I will not be shipping anything from March 21-March 31. I will still accept orders during this time, but no packs will go out during this time.

This notice is reflected in my pastebin

Question aimed at members who use goodlyfe GH.

Is 2iu am and pm pretty standard for new user?
If so I’d need about 3 kits to plan for 12 weeks?

Looking to add GH to my test primo cycle to aid with fat loss.

Baseline igf1 was 192 , last labs were 146 and have been dosing 100/100 mcg cjc/ipa once daily in the morning fasted . Kind of wasting my time and money on peptide it seems.

Attachments

• 686D7537-8AA4-40AE-8791-D4DAF77B07F9.jpeg
    686D7537-8AA4-40AE-8791-D4DAF77B07F9.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 0BC4EF16-68EA-419C-AB53-18839E7F5C53.jpeg
    0BC4EF16-68EA-419C-AB53-18839E7F5C53.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Question aimed at members who use goodlyfe GH.

Is 2iu am and pm pretty standard for new user?
If so I’d need about 3 kits to plan for 12 weeks?

Looking to add GH to my test primo cycle to aid with fat loss.

Baseline igf1 was 192 , last labs were 146 and have been dosing 100/100 mcg cjc/ipa once daily in the morning fasted . Kind of wasting my time and money on peptide it seems.
I’ve been using GL GH for about 9 months now and do 2.75iu once a day right before bed. I’ve never used GH before. Took my baseline igf1 from 103 to 309 which is near the upper range. So for me, 2.75iu is all I need. Most of his GH is 11iu per vial. I split each vial into four doses which is how I arrive at 2.75iu.

Quick (stupid) question for anyone willing to answer: So the GH is 11iu, meaning I should reconstitute with 1.1mL of BAC water for each 10units on a slin to equal 1iu, correct? I also have a bunch of his 2500iu HCG...in the past I've just been prescribed it from my TRT doc and the directions just handhold me on how much to squirt into the (much bigger) vials of HCG. How much BAC water should I use to reconstitute the HCG if I'm doing 250iu per injection? Also last (stupid) question: Do you guys normally do HGH IM or SubQ, as I've seen different people suggest different ways. Thanks in advance :)

Quick (stupid) question for anyone willing to answer: So the GH is 11iu, meaning I should reconstitute with 1.1mL of BAC water for each 10units on a slin to equal 1iu, correct? I also have a bunch of his 2500iu HCG...in the past I've just been prescribed it from my TRT doc and the directions just handhold me on how much to squirt into the (much bigger) vials of HCG. How much BAC water should I use to reconstitute the HCG if I'm doing 250iu per injection? Also last (stupid) question: Do you guys normally do HGH IM or SubQ, as I've seen different people suggest different ways. Thanks in advance :)
I use minimum water for everything.

I would say use 0.55 ml to mix it. Then every 5 liquid units is 1 unit of hgh.

1ml in the hcg vial and 10 units is your dose.

Could do hgh in IM if you want a faster onset and higher peak. subQ just lasts longer and lower drug peak

I prefer subQ

you're welcome

Quick (stupid) question for anyone willing to answer: So the GH is 11iu, meaning I should reconstitute with 1.1mL of BAC water for each 10units on a slin to equal 1iu, correct?

This is correct
I also have a bunch of his 2500iu HCG...in the past I've just been prescribed it from my TRT doc and the directions just handhold me on how much to squirt into the (much bigger) vials of HCG. How much BAC water should I use to reconstitute the HCG if I'm doing 250iu per injection?

Add 1ml of water and draw up to the 10 unit mark.
2500 divided by 10 = 250

Also last (stupid) question: Do you guys normally do HGH IM or SubQ, as I've seen different people suggest different ways. Thanks in advance :)
SubQ

Also, none of your questions are stupid. This is all important information to verify

Question... If I test let's say 3 products. Do I get a total of 600 credit? Or is just 200 flat out?