GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Before I went on HCG, I had chicks reach down to fondle me during BJ's and they were grasping at nothing I decided that was enough and I wanted the berries back lol
Honestly I get that. But I’m at a point I just do not care lol. I still let women fondle my empty sack though because it feels good lol

I want to Mandela a chick and date her for like two years with balls the size of dimes then blast like 10,000iu HCG for a bit then when she comments on my nuts being huge I’ll pretend they were always huge and idk what she’s talking about haha

Ok good to know because that was actually what I would've expected
something did occur to me. I injected pt141 on Saturday night.... I wonder if that could have played a role with altering testosterone levels, increasing aromatization, etc.

something did occur to me. I injected pt141 on Saturday night.... I wonder if that could have played a role with altering testosterone levels, increasing aromatization, etc.
Why would pt141 or better get how could it affect test or e2 levels? I’ve never seen anything that would suggest it would or could possibly do this but idk. Doesn’t seem logical to me but I could definitely be wrong.

Why would pt141 or better get how could it affect test or e2 levels? I’ve never seen anything that would suggest it would or could possibly do this but idk. Doesn’t seem logical to me but I could definitely be wrong.
I am most likely wrong. Just something I threw out there.

Or just quest has been a POS lately like what @Anadrol has suggested

I am requesting my TRT clinic to send labs to labcorp and will have it paid by insurance that way.

I am most likely wrong. Just something I threw out there.

Or just quest has been a POS lately like what @Anadrol has suggested

I am requesting my TRT clinic to send labs to labcorp and will have it paid by insurance that way.
Through privatemdlabs uncapped testosterone test is 95 and e2 ultra sensitive is 101 for labcorp. These same tests are 90 from quest but I’ve been getting more consistent results as of lately through labcorp

I know you said you’ll have your insurance cover it through your clinic but for anyone else wondering, the price difference isn’t awful

Through privatemdlabs uncapped testosterone test is 95 and e2 ultra sensitive is 101 for labcorp. These same tests are 90 from quest but I’ve been getting more consistent results as of lately through labcorp

I know you said you’ll have your insurance cover it through your clinic but for anyone else wondering, the price difference isn’t awful
Fuck it. Going to LabCorp now. Shouldn't be that big of a difference for a long ester

Hows your experience been with pt141?
I tried peptide pros pt141 and it just gave me a stomach ache and made me feel like crap. It didn't seem to change my libido but when I finally got off it felt really satisfying.
I didn't attempt to try it again, I don't know if that was a shit batch or if my body is noping it

Howdy GL…how much semaglutide do people usually get for a cycle? A lady friend of mine wants me to help her get some

Also, is this something that you run forever? Or temporarily cycle?

Sorry for the questions, I know nothing about this and my Google search is like 99% disclaimers and bullshit, lol

Howdy GL…how much semaglutide do people usually get for a cycle? A lady friend of mine wants me to help her get some

Also, is this something that you run forever? Or temporarily cycle?

Sorry for the questions, I know nothing about this and my Google search is like 99% disclaimers and bullshit, lol
I think GL vials are 4mg. Going by the recommended ozempic dosing, a vial will last 9 weeks. One should be enough to get her started.

I invite you to read the below thread, tons of information on semaglutide. You can stay on it a long time, but remember cridi recommending a break after 3 months to reset tolerance.

I think GL vials are 4mg. Going by the recommended ozempic dosing, a vial will last 9 weeks. One should be enough to get her started.

I invite you to read the below thread, tons of information on semaglutide. You can stay on it a long time, but remember cridi recommending a break after 3 months to reset tolerance.

Thank you very much. Very helpful

Thanks T&H

Its like crack. Never as good as the first time

First time I took it I kept wanting to jerk off and cum. Wanted to bang everything. Never felt the same since
Damn, this makes me want to try crack.

Can you post your labcorp results when you receive them. I’m very interested to see them. Thanks brotha