Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

O wow I woulda thought something like ozempic and mounjaro along with Metformin would be bad due to possible hypoglycemia
Not at all, I’m taking 500mg of metformin daily after dinner to keep my glucose levels low, I notice that when my glucose is in the 95-100 I don’t loose fat, when glucose is under 90 is when I melt fat, you won’t get hypo in the 80s
But pple should check their glucose

can we get like a FAQ on page 1 or somethin? It's always daunting to see these 70+page threads, I don't want go through all those posts o_O

I want to try semaglutide for a year, and UGL is the only way I would be able to possibly afford it, so some quick questions:

Are UGL vials accurate? Because accurate dosing seem rather important for this stuff (only one I've come across so far is manufactured by Ultima)

Do you have to inject it into your stomach? SubQ stomach injections with like 29g insulin syringe would be good? The last time I injected something into my stomach I had a welt there for like 6 weeks, it sucked.

Where can I get cheap bacteriostatic water? Or can I order a vial that is already in liquid form (ready to inject) and not a powder? That would be preferred.

Even though UGL is a lot cheaper, it's still pricey stuff, a 5mg vial would last a fairly long time at the starting 0.25mg per week dose, but how quickly are you guys going through vials now that you have built up your dose over time? Does a 5mg vial even last you a month?

Is it okay if I stay on stimulants while using semaglutide? I'm not on any other medications or anything else.

thanks very much
I think the perfect dose is 2mg vials, especially if you are starting a low dose, I find 5mg vials could be a waste if all you need is a low dose, I wouldn’t use a vial w water for longer than 3 weeks in my opinion
I have tested 2 UGL Brands QSC and Supertropin also is carrying it domestic, for a fair price considering is domestic and quick shipping, I got same results, sides with both brands

Here is my type up for dosing instructions for UGL vials.

Would be nice to have input.

There may be hyperlinks for studies/recommendations for meds. I am not recommending or endorsing any particular source. this is just to help other users.

I have used this on 10 users. 7 of them were women.

Ancillaries to have on hand:
Famotidine - every 12 hours Acid reflux control. https://a.co/d/hdZowI8 (Amazon Brand). Costco also has this for dirt cheap.
I do not advise Proton pump inhibitors(omeprazole, lanosprozole, pantoprozole) as medical data shows us some of the long term issues… Also drug to drug interactions.
Pepto-Bismol- great for sulfur(egg) burps. Might make stool black, if it turns black, it does not mean you have internal bleeding.
Tums - Short term acid reflux control. I prefer https://a.co/d/hxZcPOf (this formulation) of it. Costco brand one gives me a metallic taste I do not like.
Simethicone - great for gas pain/ clearance. little to no toxicity profile. You really cannot OD on this. https://a.co/d/bwM0ZAk (Amazon Brand)

Metformin has been shown to help boost the effects of the weight loss. Unsure of how to incorporate this in. Maybe when the drug stalls out or to make smaller doses more effective. (from Ttran1485)
Addition of metformin to exogenous glucagon-like peptide-1 results in increased serum glucagon-like peptide-1 concentrations and greater glucose lowering in type 2 diabetes mellitus

Laxatives- Keep MiraLAX, senna, or bisacodyl on hand.
General sides with Semaglutide
-Heart burn
-Constipation
-Nausea
-Fatigue(unsure if it’s the calorie deficit causing this)
Some little tips:
This is great to combine for BG control for HGH.
Increase hydration to promote bowel movements
Keep a laxative on hand to make sure you do not get backed up.

Dosing
Jano has done a stability test on the semaglutide and no degradation after 2 weeks in the fridge from QSC vials. I am assuming this applies to all generic. Click here for Jano degradation trial

You do not need to increase the dose if you are unable to tolerate the sides or if the appetite suppression is adequate.
weight loss has been shown to stall around 4 months. Might be ideal to titrate off and take a break for 3-4 months. Or could try to incorporate metformin to make it stronger.

One other alternative to dosing is to dose every 4-5 days(use inject half of target weekly dose). This can help maintain peak drug concentrations. You can also create more subtle increases and titrate on the way you feel

Ozempic(Semaglutide) dosing brochure. Click here
Place 2 ML in the 4mg vial
0.25mg weekly x 4 weeks. (13 units on the syringe)
0.5mg weekly x 4 weeks (25 units)
1mg weekly x 4 weeks (50 units)
1.5mg weekly x 4 weeks (75 units)
2mg weekly x 4 weeks (100 units)
2.4mg weekly ongoing (120 units/1.2ml)

My preferred dosing is used with 1 ml. this is what I have used on other people
0.4mg weekly x 4 weeks(10 units on the syringe)
0.6mg weekly x 4 weeks (15 units on the syringe)
1mg weekly x 4 weeks(25 units on the syringe)
1.5mg weekly x 4 weeks (38 units on the syringe)
2mg weekly x 4 (50 units on the syringe) When I get to this point I mix 2 vials and combine them into 1.
2.4 mg weekly ongoing(60 units on the syringe)

I’d recommend magnesium citrate(Calm) as a laxative to keep things moving, just proceed with caution especially if you’re dabbling with berberine or metformin.

I’d recommend magnesium citrate(Calm) as a laxative to keep things moving, just proceed with caution especially if you’re dabbling with berberine or metformin.
Yeah, I tend to agree. Maybe not Mg citrate but something in that realm. I just started tirzepatide (from qsc) and the appetite suppression is definitely there. However, my morning “movements” are already quite a bit smaller. And I doubt the reduction in food has been enough to account for it.

Yeah, I tend to agree. Maybe not Mg citrate but something in that realm. I just started tirzepatide (from qsc) and the appetite suppression is definitely there. However, my morning “movements” are already quite a bit smaller. And I doubt the reduction in food has been enough to account for it.
Isnt that the whole point of GLP’s? To slow digestion and keep you fuller for much longer this reducing appetite?

I was gonna recommend this for those who have that issue, I take Magnesium no matter what everyday cuz is an essential mineral, not issues here
I also take magnesium citrate powder everyday as well, I use it to help keep me regular. Grab it off Amazon in bulk powder.

I also take magnesium citrate powder everyday as well, I use it to help keep me regular. Grab it off Amazon in bulk powder.
How much do you typically use? Most suggestions I'm reading say 200-500mg. Is the onset of the effect relatively quick if used on an empty stomach?

How much do you typically use? Most suggestions I'm reading say 200-500mg. Is the onset of the effect relatively quick if used on an empty stomach?
I probably take 500 to 600 once a day on empty stomach. Usually hits an hour or so after...but I worked up to that much years ago.

Any thoughts on peptides degrading? I keep fucking forgetting the vial on the counter for 2-16hrs and feel retarded every fkn time.

Thank you Sir as always a gentleman and scholar through and through

Sponsors

Latest posts