Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Cridi is the most helpful and knowledgeable "source" we have. Looking forward to the day of his return to member status, lol.

But seriously, he knows his stuff with this. I saved the post where he showed how to extract the liquid from a Mounjaro pen. So glad he's around to help everyone out here.
I really appreciate it.

Some financial stuff happened recently where I think I may be doing this a little bit longer. unsure at this point.

For real! 9 out of 10 times I search something, he’s in the thread with the answer I’m looking for.

Thanks
Remember, you do not need to dose increase if your appetite is suppressed.

There is also a lot of information on this forum. I am just very fast at finding it too.

Thanks
Remember, you do not need to dose increase if your appetite is suppressed.

There is also a lot of information on this forum. I am just very fast at finding it too.
Yessir. Actually getting supply for my wife as well, so I've got some math to do, just wanted to verify my understanding of what I was ordering from QSC was correct.

Loads of information. I've been searching my ass off lol. I haven't been active in a forum in over a decade, it's great.

Injected Mounjaro. tirazepide 2.5mg yesterday...

I can definitely feel it... last injection of Sema was 10/24/22. so nearly 3 months. solid break and I feel like it was a big reset.

With the benefit of hindsight, do you feel the 4month cycle / 3 month break split was wise or would you do it differently next time?

Definitely wise.

I would have incorporated metformin knowing what I know now as a plateau breaker.
Yeah I started reading this thread again from page 1 last night, currently around Page 45 or so. I'll be buying some Metformin from QSC to run for my next cycle of this stuff.

Someone else had mentioned a source on made-in-china so I have been shopping around for other sources, it seems I can get a kit of 5mg (probably 4mg) vials for about $80USD. I think I'm going to give them a try

Yeah I started reading this thread again from page 1 last night, currently around Page 45 or so. I'll be buying some Metformin from QSC to run for my next cycle of this stuff.

Someone else had mentioned a source on made-in-china so I have been shopping around for other sources, it seems I can get a kit of 5mg (probably 4mg) vials for about $80USD. I think I'm going to give them a try
I wouldn't believe any source that is selling semaglutide kits for anything less than 200. If you did, I would advise to get it tested.

QSC is obviously my go to for kits.

I personally am more pro metformin XR. Unsure if they use that version. Plenty of pharma sources to get that at too

@Cridi887 @HB_22

Alright I've reread this entire thread in the last 24 hrs and it's definitely given greater perspective and meaning with all the things I've learned since November.

I plan to start taking 250mg Metformin on my next semaglutide cycle. I typically have the most problems with appetite and cravings at dinner and after dinner. Would it make sense to pop these guys sometimes after lunch or would it make more sense to take it early morning or right before bed? The goal is purely appetite suppression.

LOL- I actually meant to quote you.
Just wondering what you thought of PinnedAminos and if you think they are better than AA
its cheaper. unsure if its better. I just get carnitine from them. if any of these are "overdosed" I wouldnt worry as much about harm from amino acids... maybe for clen/albuterol I would be.

So I misspoke, that was the price for the 2mg kits. Price for 5mg (ie probably 4mg) from this supplier is $180. Makes much more sense
Yea. Tbh I'm not trying to ride dick but the price difference between that and 228 is neglible. I'd rather buy from QSC atleast if anything goes wrong we can put him on blast. Not that I had any issues

Yea. Tbh I'm not trying to ride dick but the price difference between that and 228 is neglible. I'd rather buy from QSC atleast if anything goes wrong we can put him on blast. Not that I had any issues

QSC has been great to me, but as a Canadian I gotta pay $275 total if I want reshipment insurance. The $180 is pretty tempting since they'll give me a free reship if seized