GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Hey GL do ur vials have 12mls in them?
I know they r 12ml vials but I'm helping a buddy out and I always have extra so I don't care but he just wants to buy what he needs for 12 week cycle.
He has 11.5ml per vial. Says in his paste bin brother

Another speedy touchdown from GL!! Aka the Amazon of Meso. Even included a little help card for those complaining about their pip. Had a good chuckle at that haha. Stoked to get them gains with this cycle. Cheers GL, you will forever be the best in the biz.
I’m excited for this. Haven’t ran dbol in years but I recall liking it. Also, labels match my new knife so clearly we’re off to a good start. Thanks for the quality as always, @GoodLyfe!

View attachment 252569
These new bottles are SEXY!!

Thinking about trying GH finally

Mainly for the tendon protection

What do you guys recommend??

Ya

Or

Nah?
I'm about to try it for the first time in a few weeks, probably 2-4iu p/d. I think people either love it or hate it (from a cost vs. efficacy perspective), so it's fairly individual. Only one way for you to find out though!

Any input on running Anavar along side trt for 4 weeks or is that a waste of Anavar?

Worked amazing for me for strength gains, some definition and abdominal fat reduction in a deficit @50mg a day with 200 test c per week. Just to be clear it was not GL var as I was not aware of them at that time.

Thinking about trying GH finally

Mainly for the tendon protection

What do you guys recommend??

Ya

Or

Nah?
I run it at 3iu a day, usually about a week gap between kits... Sometimes back to back.
The benefits outweigh the cost for me hands down. Fullness to the muscles, better sleep quality, appetite, shreds fat (if I ever gained any).
My favorite benefit is running it through your cruise to reduce catabolism.

I say Ya, it's worth starting if you plan to continue using it. Short term theres no point

Reminder, no shipments from March 21-March 31

I will still take orders during this time but will not be shipping anything.