GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

No. One is at quest, new one is at LabCorp.

It was a retest because of the questionable results
honestly idk man…

But I think I’d be more inclined to believe labcorp as of lately. Many forums with questionable quest results

I’m getting bloodwork from labcorp next week. I have a result from 2 years ago from quest to compare it to. I’ve upped my test c dose to one I’m confident of the multiplier based on previous tests. I’ll post the results here when I get them, should be getting bloods next week if my schedule allows.

honestly idk man…

But I think I’d be more inclined to believe labcorp as of lately. Many forums with questionable quest results

I’m getting bloodwork from labcorp next week. I have a result from 2 years ago from quest to compare it to. I’ve upped my test c dose to one I’m confident of the multiplier based on previous tests. I’ll post the results here when I get them, should be getting bloods next week if my schedule allows.
To be honest I’ve never really liked quest. Went in to give a pee sample for work and the employees there seemed clueless. But could have been that location. I digress lol

honestly idk man…

I'm getting 4 week labs. Gonna do bloods at quest with hormones. Gonna go to LabCorp right after to do test and e2 again

To be honest I’ve never really liked quest. Went in to give a pee sample for work and the employees there seemed clueless. But could have been that location. I digress lol
I like their prices but it seems nobody knows how to draw blood at these locations. I consistently get huge bruises because the ladies drawing it shove the whole needle through and through my vein. Bodybuilders have good veins because we aren’t fatasses so idk how they can consistently still give me bruises. I feel like I could draw it myself better and I have no medical experience

I like their prices but it seems nobody knows how to draw blood at these locations. I consistently get huge bruises because the ladies drawing it shove the whole needle through and through my vein. Bodybuilders have good veins because we aren’t fatasses so idk how they can consistently still give me bruises. I feel like I could draw it myself better and I have no medical experience

Thanks MPMD lol

Capture.JPG

Right? Most of my veins are popping out 24/7 yet they can’t hit it right. Literally have one job and can’t do it

@Cridi887 can't say I'm surprised. I'll pony up the dough and drive the extra 15 mins to labcorp next time. I'm a few weeks out from more bloods, so we'll see.

I went from 500 to 900 on the same protocol testing with quest on gear that that tested spot on.

Anyone know the optimal dose for hcg for fertility? Or is 1000iu a week the norm for that?
For maintaining fertility or for restoration? For maintaining you should be able to get away with 250iu eod, assuming you’re just starting out and have no preexisting fertility issues.

My count is incredibly low although my motility is very high
In that case you’ll probably have to go a little further than just HCG. Or maybe you’ll get lucky and that’ll be enough. I’d say go with 500 three times a week and retest after 70ish days. It’ll either work or you’ll need to add something to stimulate FSH, but you won’t know for a few months either way.

In that case you’ll probably have to go a little further than just HCG. Or maybe you’ll get lucky and that’ll be enough. I’d say go with 500 three times a week and retest after 70ish days. It’ll either work or you’ll need to add something to stimulate FSH, but you won’t know for a few months either way.
For sure I’ll try that after this blast I just started. Been blasting and cruising for so long hoping I can still pump out some swimmers eventually lol. Thanks bro

Reminder, no shipments from March 21-March 31

I will still take orders during this time but will not be shipping anything.

Orders received on Monday March 20th will make it out.

And a reminder, I won’t reply to emails with anything other than a protonmail or Tutanota email address. If you don’t get a reply from me, that’s 99.9% the reason why.

View: https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

Back