GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Did have to put this out there, when I order, I always get one or two extra just incase. Never had any issues whatsoever with GL’s gear but shit happens on our end sometimes ya know. Always good to have backups, and could always save them for a rainy day
Oh word. Yeah no I have enough gear right now. I'm not on a blast just crusing on 400mg of test and 350mgs of deca a week. So I've got a few more bottles of deca from gl and not going through them quickly. But will be placing an order here within the next month for my spring time blast/cut. I think I've got one planned out. Have most the gear for it. But you know how blast go, they never stay true to the dosing or even the compounds sometimes or for the length. Very roughly plan my cycles.

Oh word. Yeah no I have enough gear right now. I'm not on a blast just crusing on 400mg of test and 350mgs of deca a week. So I've got a few more bottles of deca from gl and not going through them quickly. But will be placing an order here within the next month for my spring time blast/cut. I think I've got one planned out. Have most the gear for it. But you know how blast go, they never stay true to the dosing or even the compounds sometimes or for the length. Very roughly plan my cycles.
For sure bro. Yeah sometimes I’ll extend my blasts just cuz I feel so good and bloods come back good as well. Always nice to have some extra on hand. I would definitely just reach out to GL though about the gear, he may just replace it but doesn’t hurt to ask.

For sure bro. Yeah sometimes I’ll extend my blasts just cuz I feel so good and bloods come back good as well. Always nice to have some extra on hand. I would definitely just reach out to GL though about the gear, he may just replace it but doesn’t hurt to ask.
For sure! Hey bud you ever run the dhb or eq from gl? I've yet to try either compound but in the future I definitely will be trying them both out.

Candle warmer and hot plate is definitively ideal. If it is dipped in water it’s only the bottom half, but you are right the other methods are safer.
Speaking about other methods, https://a.co/d/gspoeum (these) packs are really great way to treating crashed gear. I use them to heat up syringes pre-inj. as well.

Speaking about other methods, https://a.co/d/gspoeum (these) packs are really great way to treating crashed gear. I use them to heat up syringes pre-inj. as well.
That's kinda neat idea. Do you just throw it in the microwave for a few minutes? How long do they hold the heat?

That's kinda neat idea. Do you just throw it in the microwave for a few minutes? How long do they hold the heat?
1:30 in the microwave and that gets the pack pretty hot. I ‘hug’ the syringe for 2 mins max and it’s g2g. Plunger pulled back and I tilt it just a bit so the oil doesn’t start seeping out.

When I revive vials it’s usually 2-2:30 minutes on microwave then hug the vial for however long it takes. Repeat if it’s not fully back.

Oh, and as an added benefit you can put the pack on your injection site right after for some warmth if you want.

Last edited:
For sure! Hey bud you ever run the dhb or eq from gl? I've yet to try either compound but in the future I definitely will be trying them both out.
I personally have not but have buds that have and they love it. Quite a few people in this thread and also the lab testing thread all coming back with top notch bloods/lab tests. I’d say give ‘em a go. It’s on my radar as well for the future.

1:30 in the microwave and that gets the pack pretty hot. I ‘hug’ the syringe for 2 mins max and it’s g2g. Plunger pulled back and I tilt it just a bit so the oil doesn’t start seeping out.

When I revive vials it’s usually 2-2:30 minutes on microwave then hug the vial for however long it takes. Repeat if it’s not fully back.

Oh, and as an added benefit you can put the pack on your injection site right after for some warmth if you want.
Do you hug the syringes vertical or more horizontal in your hand with just a slight tilt/plunger pulled back? Not tryin to lose gear haha

That's good info. I've heated my pins before just running them under hot water. But I didn't have the plunger pulled back and noticed the oil seeping out as you mentioned. But mct is already very thin so warming it up even more so! Might try to order one of those. Cuz certain compounds that cause pip heating it will help mitigate that.

Just cloudy. Wasn't like Crystal like the test I had crash
I think I’d toss it. I’ve ever had crashed gear that was only cloudy, it anlways has crystals; and never had it recrash immediately after heating and bringing it back into solution. I could be wrong, but I’d rather not risk an infection.

Just cloudy. Wasn't like Crystal like the test I had crash
I've had another sources gear crashed and it was cloudy similar to that. I really reccomend a candle warmer. Set it on there and it gets super hot and leave it for a while. It seems like gear wants to crash again easily if u don't keep it hot for a while in my experience.

You say "I am aware it is not new source Friday. Apologies." Yet, you posted this anyway.

That tells me that you have zero respect for the MESO community. You admit that you know the rules, yet ignore them anyway.

In turn, you deserve zero respect from us as a result of your pompous attitude.

So piss off on the horse you rode in on and by all means, let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Yeah i wont buy jus bc of this. In this industry, the little things count more

Yeah i wont buy jus bc of this. In this industry, the little things count more
Ya, GL testing everything to make sure it’s quality, giving cred for labs and bloods, encouraging others test his products, super fast response and TA plus Vac sealed are not enough because he posted on a Thursday two years ago lol

Is 750mg of gear a week still considered a cruise? Lmao that’s more than most peoples first cycle

Ya, GL testing everything to make sure it’s quality, giving cred for labs and bloods, encouraging others test his products, super fast response and TA plus Vac sealed are not enough because he posted on a Thursday two years ago lol
Oh ya, plus the 12 mL vials.. and option of carrier oils lol

You ordered and posted a review already?

Sponsors

Latest posts