GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Reminder, no shipments from March 21-March 31

I will still take orders during this time but will not be shipping anything.

Orders paid for on Monday March 20th will make it out.

And a reminder, I won’t reply to emails with anything other than a protonmail or Tutanota email address. If you don’t get a reply from me, that’s 99.9% the reason why.

View: https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

Placed order Friday morning, landed today. So awesome, I’ve come to expect it with GL!

One of my vials of Test C in MCT has what appears to be little flakes in it, very thin like lines. They move with the oil when I tilt the vial. The other vials of Test C that I ordered do not have these. I didn’t know if this was cause for concern and have never seen this before so I figured I’d ask. Never had any issues with GL’s stuff before, always great quality so I won’t be surprised if it’s nothing!

Attachments

• 62DF61EC-2687-462C-A686-5FCBD6DCF40A.jpeg
    62DF61EC-2687-462C-A686-5FCBD6DCF40A.jpeg
    472.1 KB · Views: 180
Placed order Friday morning, landed today. So awesome, I’ve come to expect it with GL!

One of my vials of Test C in MCT has what appears to be little flakes in it, very thin like lines. They move with the oil when I tilt the vial. The other vials of Test C that I ordered do not have these. I didn’t know if this was cause for concern and have never seen this before so I figured I’d ask. Never had any issues with GL’s stuff before, always great quality so I won’t be surprised if it’s nothing!
It’s just crashed a little bit. Common with test c, especially at 250mg/ml in colder areas.

Heat a bowl of water in the microwave then put the vial inside the warm water sitting up so the top isn’t submerged. Let it sit for 15-20min and shake it occasionally. Don’t put the vial in the microwave only the water

It’s just crashed a little bit. Common with test c, especially at 250mg/ml in colder areas.

Heat a bowl of water in the microwave then put the vial inside the warm water sitting up so the top isn’t submerged. Let it sit for 15-20min and shake it occasionally. Don’t put the vial in the microwave only the water

Okay thanks I will try this out, but I thought the oil would be cloudy if it was crashed? This oil has the line-like flakes but is otherwise clear.