GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Shoutout to @GoodLyfe I've ordered many times but I had a special request for him and he really helped me out. I don't want to say what it was so others don't take advantage of him but he's a good guy.

Damn GL I didn’t get no Pikachu
Sorry buddy. Here’s the deal. I was sending out these little squishy toys but some of them got squeezed too hard inside the packs and it leaked a little gel over the vials. So if you see a little oil in your packs. ITS NOT GEAR, lol. It’s the little damn squishy leaking.

Anyways, I am switching to a different novelty item(s) soon

Sorry buddy. Here’s the deal. I was sending out these little squishy toys but some of them got squeezed too hard inside the packs and it leaked a little gel over the vials. So if you see a little oil in your packs. ITS NOT GEAR, lol. It’s the little damn squishy leaking.

Anyways, I am switching to a different novelty item(s) soon
Yeah I got that oily substance with the purple turtle. Checked all my vials and they were fine so didn’t want to bring it up.

Looking forward to it!

I’ll be a bit using it, but I’ll be sure to reply back and let you know. I ordered mct, rumor is gso helps with the pip though.
Yea please let me know I’ve been hesitant to get DHB because I’ve had some people tell me pip is really bad. I use to run sus but it was a toss up with the pip. Sometimes it would be great and others it would cripple me.

LaughYea please let me know I’ve been hesitant to get DHB because I’ve had some people tell me pip is really bad. I use to run sus but it was a toss up with the pip. Sometimes it would be great and others it would cripple me.
@ruxin32424 i know how much you love “pippy longstockings” hahaha
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live