GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Well tell me how am I supposed to find out what it is that you’re sending in sealed dime bags if I don’t ask?! Lol
You could email me, wikr, telegram. Or just read through my thread. I told everyone what they were ;)

They were leaking a little gel inside the sealed packs and causing some gel to get on the vials so I stopped shipping them.

You could email me, wikr, telegram. Or just read through my thread. I told everyone what they were ;)

They were leaking a little gel inside the sealed packs and causing some gel to get on the vials so I stopped shipping them.
As a harm reduction board I opted for the public option in case anyone else had the same concern.
Thanks for addressing it.

As a harm reduction board I opted for the public option in case anyone else had the same concern.
A little tiny dinosaur inside a pack is causing you serious concerns. You've got to be kidding me.

Better not order from KOAG on other few boards, guy includes a banana with his orders then.

You’ll be getting a 10in dildo in your pack now, maybe you’ll enjoy that toy more

You can literally just go back and read through the thread and answer your own questions its not a big deal.

Bloodwork done last week. On a cruise of 225mg of Mr. GL’s Test C. Love it as always and never any trouble. Using TNE almost daily as a PWO from another guy not sure if this would really affect my bloods, tho. Haven’t taken an AI since November or so. Getting ready for the blast next month on GL’s NPP & Test C.

Attachments

• BEE64237-4009-4058-8F61-705E8397A577.jpeg
    BEE64237-4009-4058-8F61-705E8397A577.jpeg
    570.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 14A89406-CF58-4255-9842-DF3634551F64.jpeg
    14A89406-CF58-4255-9842-DF3634551F64.jpeg
    468.4 KB · Views: 81
Bloodwork done last week. On a cruise of 225mg of Mr. GL’s Test C. Love it as always and never any trouble. Using TNE almost daily as a PWO from another guy not sure if this would really affect my bloods, tho. Haven’t taken an AI since November or so. Getting ready for the blast next month on GL’s NPP & Test C.
Very nice! I appreciate you getting bloods done and posting! Feel free to email me for credit my man.

He literally posted the entire product list and everything 4 posts up. He's closing for 10 days so you need to get an order in asap.
All I see above us him mentioning email service and that he wont be shipping until after March 31. Am I blind?

I front loaded 600 dhb mct in the first days.

No pip in delts

However I do have pip in my left pec lol.

200 dhb 200 mast in one 3ml shot. Definitely my fault lol