GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Thank you, I blame my cardio brain.

Also, to your knowledge is it still ok to buy +500 in BTC? I thought I seen a few months they were trying to do something about Bitcoin over $500?
This has nothing to do with btc. 3rd party companies like PayPal, eBay, cash app are supposed to report it. See below:

Under the new rules set forth by the IRS, if you got paid more than $600 for the transaction of goods and services through third-party payment platforms, you will receive a 1099-K for reporting the income.

You do have to account now for times you sell btc though.

This has nothing to do with btc. 3rd party companies like PayPal, eBay, cash app are supposed to report it. See below:

Under the new rules set forth by the IRS, if you got paid more than $600 for the transaction of goods and services through third-party payment platforms, you will receive a 1099-K for reporting the income.

You do have to account now for times you sell btc though.
Ah ok, thank you! I usually always purchased BTC through cash app then transferred it to a wallet. Would it be better to not use cashapp anymore?

Ah ok, thank you! I usually always purchased BTC through cash app then transferred it to a wallet. Would it be better to not use cashapp anymore?
Buying btc nor does transferring btc get reported to IRS. So you don't have anything to worry about with cash app, you can still use it.

I buy my BTC with my venmo account most of the time buying is not an issue. Issue comes for me when I’m sending, it usually puts it on hold for a few days unless I verify identity.

I buy my BTC with my venmo account most of the time buying is not an issue. Issue comes for me when I’m sending, it usually puts it on hold for a few days unless I verify identity.
What wallet are you using that requires verification for anything?

You guys use crypto? I’ve just been sending GL my credit card information on Facebook messenger

Hey guys, I wanted to post some recent blood work from my current cruise using 200mg/wk of GL's Test C 250 MCT and 100mg/wk of GL's Primo E MCT. Pinning Monday morning and Thursday night. These bloods were pulled 72hrs after my last shot, so right in the trough I believe.

I am pleased with these results. Normally, my e2 at this dosage of test is in low 50s without any AI. I know 27 is in the normal range but I tend to feel better when my e2 runs higher. I may bump up the Test some to get some more aromatization.
Labs1.png
Labs2.png

Last edited:
Hey guys, I wanted to post some recent blood work from my current cruise using 200mg/wk of GL's Test C 250 MCT and 100mg/wk of GL's Primo E MCT. Pinning Monday morning and Thursday night. These bloods were pulled 72hrs after my last shot, so right in the trough I believe.

I am pleased with these results. Normally, my e2 at this dosage of test is in low 50s without any AI. I know 27 is in the normal range but I tend to feel better when my e2 runs higher. I may bump up the Test some to get some more aromatization.
View attachment 254944
View attachment 254945
Looks good man! Ty for posting.

Please email me when you are ready to use your credit.

I just use coinbase I really don’t have much assets to worry about a strong interface. Maybe later I’ll actually get a wallet any recommendations?
I like Exodus, but there are a handful that are good depending on what you’re looking for in terms of user interface, security, etc. You can always just verify your identity with Coinbase and that would solve the problem. It’s not as if you have any anonymity anyway.

I like Exodus, but there are a handful that are good depending on what you’re looking for in terms of user interface, security, etc. You can always just verify your identity with Coinbase and that would solve the problem. It’s not as if you have any anonymity anyway.
Yeah I was looking at it. I have already multiple times.

I mailed a sample to jano. Not going to say what it was because it’s a blind test, but I’ll post the results when I get them. I mailed it usps so it’s going to be a hot minute, sorry bros. I was thinking of swimming it there as that’s marginally faster than usps. Maybe next time

I mailed a sample to jano. Not going to say what it was because it’s a blind test, but I’ll post the results when I get them. I mailed it usps so it’s going to be a hot minute, sorry bros. I was thinking of swimming it there as that’s marginally faster than usps. Maybe next time
Is it Anadrol?