GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Yeah i wont buy jus bc of this. In this industry, the little things count more
Goodlyfe is currently one of the most respected sources, in my personal opinion and experience, and anyone who reads this thread should be able to form their own opinion; it should be pretty obvious which way scale tips for GL.

As mentioned, that post I made was long before Goodlyfe had his feet planted here and began to prove (as any source has the choice to do) that he is very capable of providing quality product alongside regular testing. Can that change? Of course it can (again, as any source has the power to provide quality to customers, they also can turn sour).

It’s more of a joke than it is a rule. As is the “tits” rule. If I had it my way, we would enforce that one ;)
Certainly the Friday deal was never meant to be made that serious, at least I never truly cared; I just used to note it to new sources in that initial attempt to see if they paid any attention. But whatever, really.

Tits on the other hand...who doesn't like boobies?

Also, Goodlyfe still rocks. Keep on keepin' on.

Yeah i wont buy jus bc of this. In this industry, the little things count more
All good man, I’m not hurting for business.
Ya, GL testing everything to make sure it’s quality, giving cred for labs and bloods, encouraging others test his products, super fast response and TA plus Vac sealed are not enough because he posted on a Thursday two years ago lol
Thank you
Oh ya, plus the 12 mL vials.. and option of carrier oils lol
Indeed they are :)
You’re quoting a post from 2020 and now he’s one of the better sources on here. Yet you’re interested in ordering from Hutech lmao . Who the fuck is this clown.
Preciate that but you spelled “best” wrong :)
It’s more of a joke than it is a rule. As is the “tits” rule. If I had it my way, we would enforce that one ;)
Tits never get old
Certainly the Friday deal was never meant to be made that serious, at least I never truly cared; I just used to note it to new sources in that initial attempt to see if they paid any attention. But whatever, really.

Thank you sir!

GL, I know you are probably bordering on bankruptcy without that guys $151.00 order. Just so you know my door is always open, But I only have a twin bed…and I’m a cuddler.

GL, I know you are probably bordering on bankruptcy without that guys $151.00 order. Just so you know my door is always open, But I only have a twin bed…and I’m a cuddler.
Thanks man! But, if you don’t have paramount+ I must respectfully decline. And Tuesdays I do yoga

Reminder, no shipments from March 21-March 31

I will still take orders during this time but will not be shipping anything.

Orders received on Monday March 20th will make it out.

And a reminder, I won’t reply to emails with anything other than a protonmail or Tutanota email address. If you don’t get a reply from me, that’s 99.9% the reason why.

View: https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

I vote we change that rule to phat asses instead of tits, in my humble opinion.