GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Only reason to order was because of lower min?
Not the fact he's easily the best source on here? Quality, T/A, customer service...oh...and...testing!
Thanks man!
is $250 minimum a bummer? Yes it is. Will it stop me from ordering from GL? Hell no. Honestly, the only thing it changes is I have to be more diligent about planning my future cycles. So next order I’ll get everything I need for my next 2 cycles to make sure I don’t forget anything and I’ll add my plan B compounds in case some stuff doesn’t respond the way I want it to I can pívot.
Love it!
I better get at least 2 ducks with my next order since you raised the minimum...or else... @GoodLyfe
Noted sir :)
Why am I the only one who doesn’t get ducks? Not even once !
For real?? Dang. Not Intentional dude! My bad, my bad

IMG_1563.jpeg

Bloodwork on 490 test cyp and dhb. Reason for the lower total is I pin smaller amounts daily to spread out the dhb.

Was expecting a very high CRP but looks completely normal.

Is $100 bucks really a deal breaker with the service and testing I bring to the community?
I thought I could get by for less than $1000 an order but now that my wife has decided that she likes 2iu’s of your GH per day I guess I’ll apply for a second job at McDonald’s to support our GoodLyfe habit. Be careful what you wish for with your significant others.

I thought I could get by for less than $1000 an order but now that my wife has decided that she likes 2iu’s of your GH per day I guess I’ll apply for a second job at McDonald’s to support our GoodLyfe habit. Be careful what you wish for with your significant others.
Lol

View attachment 256568

Bloodwork on 490 test cyp and dhb. Reason for the lower total is I pin smaller amounts daily to spread out the dhb.

Was expecting a very high CRP but looks completely normal.
Has HCT moved at all on DHB? I’ve heard mixed reviews on that aspect of it. I’m using a low dose currently but blood work isn’t scheduled until a few weeks from now so I was curious as to your experience so far.

Has HCT moved at all on DHB? I’ve heard mixed reviews on that aspect of it. I’m using a low dose currently but blood work isn’t scheduled until a few weeks from now so I was curious as to your experience so far.
Yessir.
Normally around 49-50 HCT. 5.6-5.7 RBC. 16.5 Hemo
Had better numbers on a gram of bold

IMG_1565.jpeg

Last edited:
Tough to say. Usually most will tell you it takes 4-6 months minimum for GH to start working.
I have been on almost a year. I mostly did 2iu’s but didnt see much anti aging. Recovery was good and hair on my body grew much faster.

For the last 4 weeks I have been on 4iu’s (2 in the morning and 2 at night) and with strict diet I have been leaving out very rapidly while looking fuller.

Overall in my personal experience GH is a waste of money. But again thats my personal experience.
kinda what it seems like. i think ill pass on it for now until maybe really needing it. im only 29 so the anti aging isnt really needed. more for growth factor. But i know there are better options for that.