GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

@GoodLyfe Curious about the sales of MCT verse GSO. What would you say the ratio of both in sales? GSO outsell MCT by a lot, or vice versa?
Good question. I’d assume mct, it seems like more injectables are mct overall with some that have gso options too. Unless the gso just sells like hot cakes to make up for that.

Surprising. I know a few people , including myself , that have a negative reaction with MCT. Never heard of anyone having issues with GSO though.

Surprising. I know a few people , including myself , that have a negative reaction with MCT. Never heard of anyone having issues with GSO though.
I read a lot about that too so I started on GSO. Since trying mct, for me, it has no pip and goes in faster. GSO is fine for me too but slower since it’s more viscous and has a slight pip, a little soreness at injection site the next day to where mct I can’t even tell which delt or cheek I pinned.

I read a lot about that too so I started on GSO. Since trying mct, for me, it has no pip and goes in faster. GSO is fine for me too but slower since it’s more viscous and has a slight pip, a little soreness at injection site the next day to where mct I can’t even tell which delt or cheek I pinned.
I've been buying all my gear in mct, it's been great to use, glad I tried it, but gso wasn't bad either but I prefer the mct now.

After running MCT based gear I won’t be as enthusiastic about GSO or any of the others again.

It’s smooth, runs through the needle cleanly and quickly and there just isn’t any pip with it.

It’s probably better for you than GSO, as well. If I’m banging 6-8 CC’s of oil straight into my flesh per week, it might as well be the healthiest oil I can inject.

After running MCT based gear I won’t be as enthusiastic about GSO or any of the others again.

It’s smooth, runs through the needle cleanly and quickly and there just isn’t any pip with it.

It’s probably better for you than GSO, as well. If I’m banging 6-8 CC’s of oil straight into my flesh per week, it might as well be the healthiest oil I can inject.
That's my thought process as well, in terms of it being the healthiest option in comparison to GSO/CSO.

Got the goodies in today and also some blood work back from GLs Test Cyp 625mg/wk + 40mg Anavar only during training days PWO.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230501_134411_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20230501_134411_Samsung Notes.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 20230501_105005.jpg
    20230501_105005.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 141

Actually Grapeseed oil is very high in antioxidants and other vitamins C,D and E

MTC oil aids digestion with laxative like qualities and has antimicrobial and antiviral qualities as well

I prefer Grapeseed oil specifically for the known health benefits of grape seed. And since both MTC and GrapeSO are noticeably thinner than Cottonseed oil that I have been used to from pharma gear its a wash as far as thinness for me

Actually Grapeseed oil is very high in antioxidants and other vitamins C,D and E

MTC oil aids digestion with laxative like qualities and has antimicrobial and antiviral qualities as well

I prefer Grapeseed oil specifically for the known health benefits of grape seed. And since both MTC and GrapeSO are noticeably thinner than Cottonseed oil that I have been used to from pharma gear its a wash as far as thinness for me
God knows I could use those laxative like qualities after years of eating a shitty, nutritionally void bodybuilding diet. :)