GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Not sure if you can get bloodwork credit more than once. Either way, I get regular bloodwork anyway so it's no big deal. Currently on 150mg a week of test c, will drop it down to 125 a week to try and get a little lower in the high range.Screenshot 2023-05-02 10.53.35 AM.png

Also, I wanted to ask what are everyone’s thoughts on my cholesterol? I know my HDL is very low right now, but since my cholesterol ratio is still technically in “range” is it likely it was very detrimental to my health?
It’s not that bad. Your ldl is just a little high, brining your hdl up will be much more challenging than brining the ldl down. Use a high dose omega 3 supplement, add in more healthy fats in place of some of your carbs, reduce sugar and processed carb intake as a whole.

How are y’all dosing the test U?

Err…how would bob go about transitioning from 210 test E a week to similar test U blood levels?

Pin 400mg week 1? Then move to 250mg a week?

How are y’all dosing the test U?

Err…how would bob go about transitioning from 210 test E a week to similar test U blood levels?

Pin 400mg week 1? Then move to 250mg a week?

Well, I don't often stray from my circle but one of my guys was in a jam. It still amazes me that most guys have no idea about HPLC testing that is going on all around them. They continue to purchase gear based on how cool the label looks or on the word of the dealer selling to them. Dealers are always honest?

Thanks for coming through in a pinch, GoodLyfe. New York is right around the corner!

Well, I don't often stray from my circle but one of my guys was in a jam. It still amazes me that most guys have no idea about HPLC testing that is going on all around them. They continue to purchase gear based on how cool the label looks or on the word of the dealer selling to them. Dealers are always honest?

Thanks for coming through in a pinch, GoodLyfe. New York is right around the corner!
Happy to help! Best of luck in NYC, get that ship!

been using GL, for about a year since colonial labs shut down. i cruise at a trt dose 150mg 2x a week. labs are pretty on point for where i sit at with 150mg a week. @GoodLyfe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230506_154149_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230506_154149_Chrome.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 114