GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

From my research the only way to buy bitcoin is using your ssn or ID. Also I understand bitcoin transactions are totally traceable. Am I wrong on either account? Never paid with bitcoin and not wanting to but the sources that accept western union charge 3x more for hgh

From my research the only way to buy bitcoin is using your ssn or ID. Also I understand bitcoin transactions are totally traceable. Am I wrong on either account? Never paid with bitcoin and not wanting to but the sources that accept western union charge 3x more for hgh
WU fees are ridiculous and you look suspicious af sending money all over the world if you go to the same place lol. BTC is easy af. Use a wallet to purchase and send to a blockchain or another wallet and then to source.

WU fees are ridiculous and you look suspicious af sending money all over the world if you go to the same place lol. BTC is easy af. Use a wallet to purchase and send to a blockchain or another wallet and then to source.
Western union is like 10 bucks. For sure you look suspicious but you aren't even sending directly to the dealer. Bitcoin you are literally sending money directly from your wallet to his and they have your ssn for tracking lmfao

Western union is like 10 bucks. For sure you look suspicious but you aren't even sending directly to the dealer. Bitcoin you are literally sending money directly from your wallet to his and they have your ssn for tracking lmfao
Never use your direct wallet to send to the source. You can send to several different ones if you’re worried about it. Most WU locations probably have your photo of you sending the funds too.

Never use your direct wallet to send to the source. You can send to several different ones if you’re worried about it. Most WU locations probably have your photo of you sending the funds too.
If you bought from an exchange that follows KYC regulations then it doesn’t matter how many wallets you move it in between, it’s 100% traceable. The only difference between sending straight from Coinbase or Cash vs sending to multiple wallets is you’ll make some poor schmuck at Chainalysis spend an extra three minutes tracking your transaction before he hands it over the to the Fed that hired them.

Houston, the Eagle….. errrrrrrr……… the ducklings have landed. Thanks again for yet another super smooth and lightning quick transaction. You’re amazing.

This Tren is that golden yellow color of the Tren of old. I haven’t seen Tren like this since the Finaplex home brew days of the 90’s. I pinned 200 mgs and although it didn’t hit like a copper spike being driven through your tongue within seconds of the injection, a very intoxicating metallic taste has settled onto my tongue. I’m looking forward to two weeks in so I can get the real feel of this batch.

I’ve had enough fake Tren and garbage Tren from gym bros over the recent years that I am super
fired up to see if this is finally the real McCoy.

Thanks again GL. Enjoy your family time and please come back.

Attachments

• IMG_5376.jpeg
    IMG_5376.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 110
Houston, the Eagle….. errrrrrrr……… the ducklings have landed. Thanks again for yet another super smooth and lightning quick transaction. You’re amazing.

This Tren is that golden yellow color of the Tren of old. I haven’t seen Tren like this since the Finaplex home brew days of the 90’s. I pinned 200 mgs and although it didn’t hit like a copper spike being driven through your tongue within seconds of the injection, a very intoxicating metallic taste has settled onto my tongue. I’m looking forward to two weeks in so I can get the real feel of this batch.

I’ve had enough fake Tren and garbage Tren from gym bros over the recent years that I am super

Gainzzz

If you are tasting tren that means you are in a vein. It's not an indicator of quality. Nor is the color.

If you are tasting tren that means you are in a vein. It's not an indicator of quality. Nor is the color.
Negative, Ghost Rider.

That “metal mouth” reputation that Tren has earned is unique to that compound. You don’t get that these days like you used to with home brewed Tren, but I will say that so far GL’s Tren is the closest I’ve seen to Finaplex Tren in the last 25 years.

I’m looking forward to being three weeks in on it so I can really feel the full effect. This is the first time I’ve ever had Tren E, so it will be cool to see it hit its stride.

Negative, Ghost Rider.

That “metal mouth” reputation that Tren has earned is unique to that compound. You don’t get that these days like you used to with home brewed Tren, but I will say that so far GL’s Tren is the closest I’ve seen to Finaplex Tren in the last 25 years.

I’m looking forward to being three weeks in on it so I can really feel the full effect. This is the first time I’ve ever had Tren E, so it will be cool to see it hit its stride.
Eh I think he’s right. I’ve knicked a vein with test prop and could taste it. I don’t think it’s unique to any compound, just a shitty pin.

Negative, Ghost Rider.

Lol tell me the chemical difference in homebrew tren and GL tren, Please...I'd love to know.

You're one of those people who thinks pip or a metallic taste is an indicator of real PEDs. That is not reality.

You are incorrect, sorry.

but I will say that so far GL’s Tren is the closest I’ve seen to Finaplex Tren in the last 25 years.

Nonsense. He's using the same raws as everyone else. Shilling like that is pathetic. We go with GL, not because he has magic/secret ingredients, rather because he has accurately dosed, sterile product with fair prices and excellent customer service.

Nonsense. He's using the same raws as everyone else. Shilling like that is pathetic. We go with GL, not because he has magic/secret ingredients, rather because he has accurately dosed, sterile product with fair prices and excellent customer service.
I agree with you.

To me all raws are the same. Just his job as his skill as a brewer and especially his customer service is what separates him from other people

I don't think he's shilling. He's just ill-informed. Most of the older guys believe this type of bro lure because it was all word of mouth back in the day. There was no forums where you could share medical literature like this one.

I don't think he's shilling. He's just ill-informed. Most of the older guys believe this type of bro lure because it was all word of mouth back in the day. There was no forums where you could share medical literature like this one.
A couple of things you guys are missing.

First, we’re talking about breaking down a cattle
pellet and releasing a hormone manufactured by Merck to make an injectable. While the chemical
structure of the hormone may not differ from a Chinese raw, the brewing processing is slightly different. Did that make a big difference? It’s impossible to say. I don’t know what ingredients Animal used in his Tren kits for home brew. But I do know that his kits were phenomenal.

Todays Tren doesn’t make me sweat through a shirt while I’m sitting in an office chair in an air conditioned room. It feels fractionally as potent as Finaplex Tren.

The second thing is basic experience. The “science guys” tend to make me laugh out loud when they defer to “medical literature” as a substitute for actual real world experience. I know we get trained to forget to think for ourselves and trust whatever white paper we are reading at the time because it was written by someone who we believe to be a lot smarter than we are. That’s bullshit. Academia can NEVER replace personal experience. It compliments it. Don’t lose sight of that.

Do you really think that I taste tren on my tongue because I happened to pin a vein or even a capillary every single time I pinned good Tren - which is literally dozens and dozens of times over the decades? And yet with every other compound I got lucky over hundreds of injections and missed all the veins and capillaries and didn’t taste those compounds on my tongue?

The very notion is ridiculous. I don’t give a shit what medical literature you read it in.
The bottom line is that if you don’t know, you don’t know. You aren’t old enough or experienced enough to have the personal knowledge based on your actual experience. To tell someone else that they are wrong, and that a compound is not actually having a physiological effect on their body because you “read a paper” is absolutely asinine.

And I don’t mean that in an asshole way. I know you cannot hear the inflection of my voice through text, but I do enjoy your content, Anadrol. There is a lot of good information that you contribute to these threads and I respect your input.

In this case it’s just a matter of empirical evidence based on actual experience versus continually regurgitated “academia”.

Cridi is definitely spot on about the skill of the brewer. I certainly have screwed up more than a few batches of home brew over the years. Thankfully the good sources on this board are so darn cheap that I don’t even worry about wanting to bother with home brew anymore.

^ not going to quote your novel of a reply to not spam the thread, but placebo is a hell of a thing old head. Having used Fina I’ve made, component t-h, and plenty of UGL tren… Color doesn’t mean much other than oxidation. I’ve had times I get a cough (again from a shitty pin) and times I have not. Cough and color are not an indicator of quality. Just like side effects aren’t either.

Cridi is definitely spot on about the skill of the brewer. I certainly have screwed up more than a few batches of home brew over the years. Thankfully the good sources on this board are so darn cheap that I don’t even worry about wanting to bother with home brew anymore
I keep thinking about homebrewing lol.
I might just do a few vials and send it in to see how I did.

Might be good to have an end of the world stash too.

12 gauge shotgun, ak47. Loads of ammos/ shells
tequila/whiskey,

MCT oils, BA, BB, test C, and Twinkies.

Come at me bro.