GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

How long does it take for mast to exhibit its drying effects? Does it have a place in last 3 weeks till show time or too little time?

How long does it take for mast to exhibit its drying effects? Does it have a place in last 3 weeks till show time or too little time?

Prop really started to shine for me between 3-4 weeks even at higher bf%. I got pretty vascular and noticeably drier. That was on test, mast, var 350/500/50

Here's my bloodwork while on goodlyfe 250mg test e and 200mg primo and 3.5 iu daily HGH. Test and primo were split and taken twice per week. Bloods were taken day before injection.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230512_085123_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230512_085123_Drive.jpg
    578 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_20230512_085101_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230512_085101_Drive.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Here's my bloodwork while on goodlyfe 250mg test e and 200mg primo and 3.5 iu daily HGH. Test and primo were split and taken twice per week. Bloods were taken day before injection.
Thanks for posting dude! Email me to claim your cred.

GL is taking a break

I want to give you all a heads up I will be taking an extended break soon (more than a week). I will take orders up until Sunday May 21 at 10pm EST. Any orders received and paid by the deadline will be shipped before I close. I do not have a concrete date of return but I can assure you I will! I am taking some personal time to spend with family. I will still be reachable via email but will not be as prompt at responding as my norm. As always, thank you for choosing GoodLyfe.

GL is taking a break

I want to give you all a heads up I will be taking an extended break soon (more than a week). I will take orders up until Sunday May 21 at 10pm EST. Any orders received and paid by the deadline will be shipped before I close. I do not have a concrete date of return but I can assure you I will! I am taking some personal time to spend with family. I will still be reachable via email but will not be as prompt at responding as my norm. As always, thank you for choosing GoodLyfe.
Shoutout to Goodlyfes personal life and mental health. YOU MATTER

GL is taking a break

Honestly GL …. Cut all ties with everything while you’re off, seriously no reason at all to answer emails. Take the time, you deserve it and go off the face of the earth for a little bit. In a good way lol of course. Family will appreciate it too. Enjoy