GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Damn. That’s the highest I’ve ever seen. What’s your free T at?
Unfortunately I forgot to order free and dialysis. But on 350 test it's 901pg so I'd estimate around 4500pg free.

I will re order it with free and dialysis next month (I'm staying on this dosage for another 8 weeks) and post it

How you feeling on that dose?
Like superman, on test cyp lol

Lol I feel fine. Very horny, very very hungry, strong as fuck, insane pumps, acne is insane too lol. I've been washing my face after every meal and that's definitely been helping....No joke I had to buy a few new shirts and pants this cycle. Even people who see me daily have been making comments on my size.

Lol I feel fine. Very horny, very very hungry, strong as fuck, insane pumps, acne is insane too lol. I've been washing my face after every meal and that's definitely been helping....No joke I had to buy a few new shirts and pants this cycle. Even people who see me daily have been making comments on my size.
Wow!! That’s wild man, credit is good! I reopen on Wednesday

You're a bad influence on me

Jesus Christmas dude. Are you running anything else?

I bet the guy at Quest has some questions for you lol.
No joke when I started pinning my biggest fear was someone doing my blood work telling the police my info lol. Then one day I told a nurse I know my fears and she laughed at me lol

You say "I am aware it is not new source Friday. Apologies." Yet, you posted this anyway.

That tells me that you have zero respect for the MESO community. You admit that you know the rules, yet ignore them anyway.

In turn, you deserve zero respect from us as a result of your pompous attitude.

So piss off on the horse you rode in on and by all means, let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Lol I wonder if this guy ever looks back and thinks damn I disrespected the best source on here