GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Idk I have a buddy who just got fired from his doctor by being too open
A doctor can deny any patient he likes, for any reason. I was referring to the laws surrounding sharing medical information. Quest, doctors, RNs, ect cannot tell the police anything about you without a warrant signed by a judge. They CAN tell insurance companies though, because thar affects premiums and coverage.

Touchdown from GoodLyfe! thanks bro looks great and it was a smooth quick transaction.

Attachments

• IMG_2523.jpg
    IMG_2523.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 107
You can find the batch number underneath where it specifies the carrier oil.
I can't see it for the life of me lol. With my most recent order from you, I see where the batch number is on the vials. This vial is back from an order in Feb/April. It was whatever the last batch of GSO was.
how long have you been on my 500mg?
Going into week 7 rn. I've been on 150mg trt with you since April before the blast started.

I can't see it for the life of me lol. With my most recent order from you, I see where the batch number is on the vials. This vial is back from an order in Feb/April. It was whatever the last batch of GSO was.

Going into week 7 rn. I've been on 150mg trt with you since April before the blast started.
It was B1 then

Yeah, both were taken at trough. The injection schedule for these was M/Th. I always schedule bloodwork for Monday morning before injection.
So the labs you just recently posted your injection schedule was Monday and Thursday ? And you pulled blood Monday ?

So the labs you just recently posted your injection schedule was Monday and Thursday ? And you pulled blood Monday ?
The labs I just posted were on a M/W/F injection schedule and pulled on a Monday morning before injection.

@Rido was asking what my injection schedule was for my previous bloodwork which showed that 200mg got me to 1700 TT. Those ones were on a M/Th injection schedule and also taken at trough.

The labs I just posted were on a M/W/F injection schedule and pulled on a Monday morning before injection.

@Rido was asking what my injection schedule was for my previous bloodwork which showed that 200mg got me to 1700 TT. Those ones were on a M/Th injection schedule and also taken at trough.
Ok copy that

I would like to say I've never once had an issue with GLs gear and I think the likelihood of labcorp fucking up the results are more likely GLs test was underdosed.
I agree. Plenty of people have ordered labs on that batch and received positive results.

My free test is almost 50% of my total which is wild. On top of the fact that my total just happened to land on a flat 2000? It seems more of a lab error than anything.

I agree. Plenty of people have ordered labs on that batch and received positive results.

My free test is almost 50% of my total which is wild. On top of the fact that my total just happened to land on a flat 2000? It seems more of a lab error than anything.
Probably lab error

Kinda weird afternoon musing about my GL stash. I am stocked up till I don’t know when but still find myself looking for more, like maybe I could add a little orals? Last order I just was like baby hulk blend sounds cool, why not. I’ve got one of those 70 bottle essentials oil cases and promised that I won’t go past that so at least I have some self control.

But what if he retires or worse is certainly a factor. Does anyone else have no chill on hoarding quality gear once you’ve found it?

Kinda weird afternoon musing about my GL stash. I am stocked up till I don’t know when but still find myself looking for more, like maybe I could add a little orals? Last order I just was like baby hulk blend sounds cool, why not. I’ve got one of those 70 bottle essentials oil cases and promised that I won’t go past that so at least I have some self control.

But what if he retires or worse is certainly a factor. Does anyone else have no chill on hoarding quality gear once you’ve found it?
I hate to run out of things so I tend to stockpile for several months in advance at minimum lol. Baby hulk blend sounds pretty cool. I’m currently 3x EOD injections into my first NPP run so we’ll see how much I enjoy it

Another reason to buy from GL is the new Halloween collectibles he's sending along with the og ducks. Gotta collect em all!

Their assay might max out at 2000.

I do this way to damn much too. But I think the same thing.. what happens if I can’t get it then I buy more.