GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Bros only buy from approved sources like PSL or domestic-supply. They are the only legit sources bros…… just kidding ;)First timer here and I’m absolutely blown away by the lighting fast communication, shipping speed, packing, and product. Glad I read through this thread. Thanks GL!

Interesting bloodwork on 500mg/week on GL Test C GSO. Not seeing the batch # on the vial, else I'd supply. Pinning M/W/F, bloods were done through Marek Health and were taken Monday morning before injection to see trough levels.

For reference, 200mg/week at my clinic gets me to a 1700 TT level and 150mg/week gets me at a 1300 TT. Total and free tests are shown on screenshot 2+3.
Well done using LCMS and disclosing injection frequency and measuring trough. Congrats you will make it to my Meso Member section of the dose response chart. Appreciate it.

d4607dc0df3f84ebd6c9c0bfc6582d7bcc075498.png

1689002418388.png

Last edited:
Hi, I have trouble scanning 322 pages in a few minutes. Can you point me to your offerings/pricelist post or is via email only?

thank you.

Last edited:
Hi even I have trouble scanning 322 pages in a few minutes. Can you point me to your offerings/pricelist post or is via email only?

thank you.
It's definitely not on his pastebin. Don't look there

I think you should email him and you may get a response in a day, he likes that

How has your shbg changed over the years?

What is your injection frequency on these labs and did you take blood at trough?
Below is the link to how to order with GL.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

I didn't test sbhg up until recently.

Injection frequency is 2x a week Test C or E and always 40 to 48 hours post pin. I have stuck with that since the beginning so I have a concrete way to compare over time.

Hi even I have trouble scanning 322 pages in a few minutes. Can you point me to your offerings/pricelist post or is via email only?

thank you.
Lol …. “even you” huh, someone of your intelligence should be able to read one page before, nobody cares about your dorky ass vocabulary, search bar or read dum dum.

Code:

Injection frequency is 2x a week Test C or E and always 40 to 48 hours post pin. I have stuck with that since the beginning so I have a concrete way to compare over time.
Thank you. My hunch is your SHBG has dropped over time with androgen use. My SHBG has been cut in half after 5.5 years using exogenous Test.

My goal of that other thread is to make all this "multipler" more transparent and understandable in terms of the fundamentals.

Appreciate it Brother.

Last edited:
Lol …. “even you” huh, someone of your intelligence should be able to read one page before, nobody cares about your dorky ass vocabulary, search bar or read dum dum.
How precious. Thanks for weighing in with your thoughts.

Duly noted. I can see how this is very easy to search for after you know he/she/they/ze uses pastebin for his/her/their/zheir listings.

Appreciate you @T&H

Last edited:

Code:

Good to know. These parameters are critical to estimate each users mean serum level from the data they post (e.g., injecting e3.5d with trough vs e7d trough, etc.).

You'll see a higher result in 6-8wks
My natural levels were around 750. I'm around 6weeks on now since these took 2 weeks to get back to me. I'm considering going to around 400mgs but thinking I should get something added to control my e2 but I'm a bit conflicted on what I should add at this point.

My natural levels were around 750. I'm around 6weeks on now since these took 2 weeks to get back to me. I'm considering going to around 400mgs but thinking I should get something added to control my e2 but I'm a bit conflicted on what I should add at this point.
Just take an AI. EQ and primo is very different for everyone on how much it lowers e2. Mast doesn't lower e2 (I saw your other post).

Is this your first cycle? If so, I'd to 400 or 500. You're wasting your time on 250mg, unless you're cruising.