GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Just take an AI. EQ and primo is very different for everyone on how much it lowers e2. Mast doesn't lower e2 (I saw your other post).

Is this your first cycle? If so, I'd to 400 or 500. You're wasting your time on 250mg, unless you're cruising.
primo and eq will completely crash me E2 levels I've posted bloods a while back.

Just take an AI. EQ and primo is very different for everyone on how much it lowers e2. Mast doesn't lower e2 (I saw your other post).

Is this your first cycle? If so, I'd to 400 or 500. You're wasting your time on 250mg, unless you're cruising.
This is my first cycle, I wanted to start low to see how my body would respond to exogenous hormones before I fully committed to 400-500mgs. Any specific ai and dosage that you recommend for that amount of test?

This is my first cycle, I wanted to start low to see how my body would respond to exogenous hormones before I fully committed to 400-500mgs. Any specific ai and dosage that you recommend for that amount of test?
I prefer arimidex.

So on 250mg your e2 is 55pg. That's about ideal. On 500 it's safe to assume it'll be 100-110pg. You may only need .25mg (1/4 a mg) every 3 days on 500 test. But you'll have to get blood work to be sure.

I prefer arimidex.

So on 250mg your e2 is 55pg. That's about ideal. On 500 it's safe to assume it'll be 100-110pg. You may only need .25mg (1/4 a mg) every 3 days on 500 test. But you'll have to get blood work to be sure.
I appreciate your advice I'll look into getting some arimidex asap so I can blast some test lol

I prefer arimidex.

Serious question here - On what do you base your statement that this is safe to assume?

Serious question here - On what do you base your statement that this is safe to assume?
His bloodwork he posted one page back? Lol. What's 2x 250? 500. What's 2x 55? 110 lol

Edit-his e2 is 51, not 55. But you get my point.

His bloodwork he posted one page back? Lol. What's 2x 250? 500. What's 2x 55? 110 lol

Edit-his e2 is 51, not 55. But you get my point.
Def not the way it works pal … And let’s say his total test hits 3000 it’s not bad at all to have 80 E2.

Plus aromasin is more forgiving, you really can’t crash your E2 on it.

Def not the way it works pal … And let’s say his total test hits 3000 it’s not bad at all to have 80 E2.

Plus aromasin is more forgiving, you really can’t crash your E2 on it.
Yes you can crash your e2 on aromasin. And 80pg most guys would have very bad acne and ED. Thats about 3x the reference range for men. But you do you bro. I wasn't asking for your input.

Yes you can crash your e2 on aromasin. And 80pg most guys would have very bad acne and ED. Thats about 3x the reference range for men. But you do you bro. I wasn't asking for your input.
lol 80 pg most men have ED huh !!?? You don’t want 30-40 E2 when your test is 3 times the norm

And keep thinking math works with gear you fucking idiot.

Also more ppl are switching to aromasin because of what I stated.

And 80pg most guys would have very bad acne and ED. Thats about 3x the reference range for men.
And if his test is 3,000ng/dL that’s about…3x the reference range. Either the ranges matter or they don’t. This Shrödinger’s Range thing doesn’t make sense on its face.

And keep thinking math works with gear you fucking idiot.

e3694ea1c40f4f95e06c02c5898a5c62bf50947b.png

From paper's methods section:

We employed two models to explore the relationship between testosterone and its metabolites. First, we used an empirical power law to assess the relationship of posttreatment circulating testosterone levels to E2 levels. We used exploratory plots stratified by age group, with scatterplot smoothing using generalized additive models (GAM) (24); these models apply semiparametric locally weighted smoothing to diagnose nonlinearities in associations. These results were used to motivate the fitting of parametric models of E2 on total testosterone and covariates using generalized linear models (GLM), assuming a γ distribution for outcomes and a log link function. The overall fit of the parametric models was measured by the Akaike Information Criterion (25)—a penalized likelihood-based statistic of model deviation from the data—for GLM and coefficient of determination (R2) for linear models. The statistical significance of individual regression coefficients was assessed using Wald tests. To assess the independent contributions of individual covariates to model fit while controlling for the influence of other variables, a forward stepwise fitting procedure was used. Results were considered statistically significant if null hypotheses of no association could be rejected at the 0.05 level. Analyses were performed using R (26) version 2.9.2 (R Foundation, Vienna, Austria).

We also analyzed the data using a mechanistic model in which the four relationships (i.e. total E2 vs. total testosterone, total DHT vs. total testosterone, free E2 vs. free testosterone, and free DHT vs. free testosterone) were modeled using rectangular hyperbolae, i.e. Y = A X/ (B + X). Four equations (with corresponding A and B values) were derived for young men and old men, respectively. Based on pharmacokinetic principles and Michaelis-Menten kinetics (see Appendix A, published on The Endocrine Society’s Journals Online web site at http://jcem.endojournals.org/ (http://jcem.endojournals.org)), the parameter A corresponds to the ratio of Vmax (the maximal rate of conversion of total or free testosterone to the metabolite) divided by MCR (the metabolic clearance rate of the total or free metabolite); the B parameter corresponds to the Km value for the enzymatic conversion of total or free testosterone to the metabolite. The model parameter estimation (including the se of the estimate, se, and R2 value) was performed using the 2D Michaelis-Menten equation curve fitting software available online [dead link so I removed]. Parameter estimates are derived using a downhill simplex method, with initial values derived from a genetic algorithm (personal correspondence from zunzun.com). The data points were equally weighted in the present analyses. Statistical comparison of the A and B parameters between young and old men were based on unpaired t tests. Because the results of the empiric power model and mechanistic model were similar, only the results of the mechanistic model are described in detail.

Last edited:
If I had the option to like you post I most certainly would. Well done.

I am still on the new member limitations.

Those levels are pretty good. I’ve been on cyp trt pharma grade for 10 years now. At 200mg 7 days after inject I’m at around 1350. I prob sit around that 1500-1600 range 2-3 days after. When did you take your shot before lab?
I pin EOD the blood was drawn on a pinning day but I waited until after the lab draw on that day

View attachment 268162

From paper's methods section:

We employed two models to explore the relationship between testosterone and its metabolites. First, we used an empirical power law to assess the relationship of posttreatment circulating testosterone levels to E2 levels. We used exploratory plots stratified by age group, with scatterplot smoothing using generalized additive models (GAM) (24); these models apply semiparametric locally weighted smoothing to diagnose nonlinearities in associations. These results were used to motivate the fitting of parametric models of E2 on total testosterone and covariates using generalized linear models (GLM), assuming a γ distribution for outcomes and a log link function. The overall fit of the parametric models was measured by the Akaike Information Criterion (25)—a penalized likelihood-based statistic of model deviation from the data—for GLM and coefficient of determination (R2) for linear models. The statistical significance of individual regression coefficients was assessed using Wald tests. To assess the independent contributions of individual covariates to model fit while controlling for the influence of other variables, a forward stepwise fitting procedure was used. Results were considered statistically significant if null hypotheses of no association could be rejected at the 0.05 level. Analyses were performed using R (26) version 2.9.2 (R Foundation, Vienna, Austria).

We also analyzed the data using a mechanistic model in which the four relationships (i.e. total E2 vs. total testosterone, total DHT vs. total testosterone, free E2 vs. free testosterone, and free DHT vs. free testosterone) were modeled using rectangular hyperbolae, i.e. Y = A X/ (B + X). Four equations (with corresponding A and B values) were derived for young men and old men, respectively. Based on pharmacokinetic principles and Michaelis-Menten kinetics (see Appendix A, published on The Endocrine Society’s Journals Online web site at http://jcem.endojournals.org/ (http://jcem.endojournals.org)), the parameter A corresponds to the ratio of Vmax (the maximal rate of conversion of total or free testosterone to the metabolite) divided by MCR (the metabolic clearance rate of the total or free metabolite); the B parameter corresponds to the Km value for the enzymatic conversion of total or free testosterone to the metabolite. The model parameter estimation (including the se of the estimate, se, and R2 value) was performed using the 2D Michaelis-Menten equation curve fitting software available online [dead link so I removed]. Parameter estimates are derived using a downhill simplex method, with initial values derived from a genetic algorithm (personal correspondence from zunzun.com). The data points were equally weighted in the present analyses. Statistical comparison of the A and B parameters between young and old men were based on unpaired t tests. Because the results of the empiric power model and mechanistic model were similar, only the results of the mechanistic model are described in detail.
Also please note the unfortunate error the authors made on the ordinate axes label. Should be pg/ml not ng/dl.

Has anyone run Gl baby hulk blend for a full cycle?

GL Baby hulk: Tpp/NPP 100mg/100mg/ml.

Looking for how long a cycle, results, pinning schedule. Thanks guys!