GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

He’s not the only one guilty of this but with the cheaper pct-only sources freely available now, there’s no good reason to pay any gear source literally 2x or more for pharm grade ancillaries

He’s not the only one guilty of this but with the cheaper pct-only sources freely available now, there’s no good reason to pay any gear source literally 2x or more for pharm grade ancillaries
Sure there is. Some people don’t want to deal with customs.

Received order that was placed over the weekend. Thanks GL!

Attachments

• 0FB1DFB2-6B7B-4CDE-8934-68223EE7F51C.jpeg
    0FB1DFB2-6B7B-4CDE-8934-68223EE7F51C.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 145
Wanted to share some blood work! This is after 4 weeks health phase of 200mg Test Prop from GL

Attachments

• IMG_9856.jpeg
    IMG_9856.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 116
Unless I’m looking for a large order of ancillaries I much rather prefer getting everything from a local source especially if it’s for one cycle wouldn’t even bother ordering from multiple sources personally

Anyone ever get disgusting Sulphur burps from Tren Ace? I'm talking like really bad. Every 10 minutes or so. It's happened the last couple times I ran it.

Be careful if ur getting sulfur burps. Jus speaking from personal experience. I was young/dumb/ and thought I was invincible. Running orals all the time on top of high doses cycles. I would get insanely sick for 48hrs vomiting the whole works. After 3x in 6 months I went to doc and had testing done and found out I had GERD. If it continues or gets worse go get bloodwork done and have yourself checked.

Be careful if ur getting sulfur burps. Jus speaking from personal experience. I was young/dumb/ and thought I was invincible. Running orals all the time on top of high doses cycles. I would get insanely sick for 48hrs vomiting the whole works. After 3x in 6 months I went to doc and had testing done and found out I had GERD. If it continues or gets worse go get bloodwork done and have yourself checked.
Oh I've had acid reflux since I was in my 20s I'm 42 now. I go through tums like it's candy. But yea I'm at 1500 test C a week 50mg of tren ace a day 100mg of anadrol a day and 15 ius of growth per day. I feel great eating like crazy but the Sulphur burps are annoying. Nothing painful though just disgusting lol. Thanks for your input.

Oh I've had acid reflux since I was in my 20s I'm 42 now. I go through tums like it's candy. But yea I'm at 1500 test C a week 50mg of tren ace a day 100mg of anadrol a day and 15 ius of growth per day. I feel great eating like crazy but the Sulphur burps are annoying. Nothing painful though just disgusting lol. Thanks for your input.
Can I ask why you’re taking so much AAS at that age? Not trying to be a dick. Genuinely interested.

Anyone else noticing a longer wait time on orders? Usually 2-3days tops and its been over a week. Not tripping really, just curious if im the only one lol