GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Anyone else noticing a longer wait time on orders? Usually 2-3days tops and its been over a week. Not tripping really, just curious if im the only one lol
He's getting a bit bloated as a source. Doesn't even check in here anymore. Been my go to guy a while now but that's kinda what happens as a source gains popularity. Customer service goes down, quality goes down... No need to get 100% satisfaction when one unsatisfied customer will be replaced by a new guy in 2 minutes anyway

He's getting a bit bloated as a source. Doesn't even check in here anymore. Been my go to guy a while now but that's kinda what happens as a source gains popularity. Customer service goes down, quality goes down... No need to get 100% satisfaction when one unsatisfied customer will be replaced by a new guy in 2 minutes anyway
Your account was created two weeks ago. Just looks like you want to talk nonsense.

Why do you care? You act like what I'm taking is alot. I guess for someone like you it would be alot. But we are NOT the same.
You don’t think 2550mg of aas a week is a lot? Especially when almost half of that comes from 2 of the harshest compounds (tren and Adrol) you can use? Along with 15ius (a very high dose) of hgh? And at 42 years of age? Seems a bit much ESPECIALLY if you aren’t competing. I personally don’t know many people who compete in their 40s. No need to get angry and defensive. Probably the tren talking. This is a harm reduction board. Was just wondering what your goals were.

Why do you care? You act like what I'm taking is alot. I guess for someone like you it would be alot. But we are NOT the same.
I was kinda curious myself. As a middle aged guy, I would be concerned with my health at those doses. Our health reserves aren’t what they once were.

I was kinda curious myself. As a middle aged guy, I would be concerned with my health at those doses. Our health reserves aren’t what they once were.
Ya I feel any guy whose on a lot of gear and doesn’t want to show their results then they are prolly on way too much gear or don’t know what they are doing when it comes to training to diet

Ya I feel any guy whose on a lot of gear and doesn’t want to show their results then they are prolly on way too much gear or don’t know what they are doing when it comes to training to diet
And you know what you’re doing?

I kid, I’ve seen your pics! Looking good man.

And you know what you’re doing?

I kid, I’ve seen your pics! Looking good man.
Thanks man I appreciate a lot of time and hard work. I just can’t take anymore high dosages. Messes with me way too much. Almost a year sober out of rehab and won’t put my body through hell again. Not worth it

Thanks man I appreciate a lot of time and hard work. I just can’t take anymore high dosages. Messes with me way too much. Almost a year sober out of rehab and won’t put my body through hell again. Not worth it
That’s an even better accomplishment. I know a lot of us have been there, myself included. Keep after it!

Congratulations on your almost one year sober!

That's kinda funny to be really honest.