GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

So I have GL ADEX .5 and Anavar 25 capsules. I’m more familiar with the actual pills them selves. Silly question here but honest.

Am I able to still split these if I choose for instance to split the adex .5 into two? Or am I more so stuck taking the whole thing.

So I have GL ADEX .5 and Anavar 25 capsules. I’m more familiar with the actual pills them selves. Silly question here but honest.

Am I able to still split these if I choose for instance to split the adex .5 into two? Or am I more so stuck taking the whole thing.
You can split in half and eyeball the powder it will not be exact but pretty close

Google steriod death and Google kratom death and see which you see more of. Recreational drug use is just that. Not a tool like you suggest. But you do you, this is a steriod forum not a opioid forum.
There have been very few kratom deaths. Usually, involving other substances. It’s a plant. Being an opioid means nothing. It’s like saying coffee and methamphetamine are both stimulants. The pharmaceutical industries would love to make it illegal. Steroids can still be used in a hospital setting. Anyway, don’t just google something quickly and think that is researching.

You don’t remember the Nubain craze of the 80’s/early 90’s. It was very popular in bodybuilding. Bodybuilders can fall into the trap where the gym becomes their nightclub. When you start to associate training with euphoria it can become a problem. Bostin Loyd got to a point where he couldn’t even lift without being hopped up on a cocktail of stims, peptides and anabolics.
That’s what I was trying to remember. They all carried these opiate injections in their fanny packs right?

@GoodLyfe still the same email to order? I found the pastebin on my own, but never got any kind of answer to my initial email. Proton said something about unverifiable(?) Email address when I was typing it too. Thanks man, springs here, need the good stuff

Sponsors