GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Anyone mix HCG and HGH in the same syringe? I would assume it'd be okay, but can anyone confirm?

Peptide blending:

HCG + HGH = no problem.

HGH + CJC-1295 DAC = no bueno (white crystals/powder/precipitation in the barrel/vial).

I've tried BPC-157 and TB500 a few times and it was fine.

Insulin + a few others = haven't had a problem yet.

GH Frag 176-191 and AOD9604 also seem compatible with the peptides listed above.

Any other anecdotes out there?

Peptide blending:

HCG + HGH = no problem.

HGH + CJC-1295 DAC = no bueno (white crystals/powder/precipitation in the barrel/vial).

I've tried BPC-157 and TB500 a few times and it was fine.

Insulin + a few others = haven't had a problem yet.

GH Frag 176-191 and AOD9604 also seem compatible with the peptides listed above.

Any other anecdotes out there?
Some mixes I've done:

BPC+TB500+HCG+HGH+Tirz
BPC+TB500+HCG+CJC DAC
HGH+HCG+SEMA

The only problem I've had is from a batch of BPC from QSC that was cloudy by itself and got worse when mixed. It was a batch from when they had a big sale on a few peptides. It was really cheap for a reason.

this gets on my nerves when people think it will mix(thanks for reporting it).

"All peptides will mix, as long as its water soluble"

We spoke about this in a previous thread. Making searchable compilations of things like this. Peptide mixing, hGH pharma vs UGL excipients vs side effects, someone also mentioned HGC brands and their recipes and testing.

Some mixes I've done:

BPC+TB500+HCG+HGH+Tirz
BPC+TB500+HCG+CJC DAC
HGH+HCG+SEMA

The only problem I've had is from a batch of BPC from QSC that was cloudy by itself and got worse when mixed. It was a batch from when they had a big sale on a few peptides. It was really cheap for a reason.

ATTENTION: Looking for Reddit interns to make some spreadsheets about this. I've seen it done for other sources & Jano testing, cost of GH per IU (pharma/UGL), etc.

It's awesome.

ATTENTION: Looking for Reddit interns to make some spreadsheets about this. I've seen it done for other sources & Jano testing, cost of GH per IU (pharma/UGL), etc.

It's awesome.

Not sure what a reddit intern is or how to make a spreadsheet. Idea sounds great though!

If there’s 3 more batches of EQ MCT. Why am I getting the underdosed batch 4? If you are still sending out batch 4 why did you make 3 more batches ?

If there’s 3 more batches of EQ MCT. Why am I getting the underdosed batch 4? If you are still sending out batch 4 why did you make 3 more batches ?
If you’re receiving batch 4, I’m gonna go out on a limb here and guess that batches 1 through 3 are sold out already, thus the need to create a batch 4. Seems to be the way he updates things on the list

How do you know it's batch 4? None of my vials say what batch they are.
Edit: nvmd I just looked and they do. Never noticed it before

If you’re receiving batch 4, I’m gonna go out on a limb here and guess that batches 1 through 3 are sold out already, thus the need to create a batch 4. Seems to be the way he updates things on the list
Yes logic would dictate that, but then why is there a batch 5 6 and 7 if you are still in batch 4? Not sure if you are being sarcastic but if so please re read what I wrote

Yes logic would dictate that, but then why is there a batch 5 6 and 7 if you are still in batch 4? Not sure if you are being sarcastic but if so please re read what I wrote
No, it’s just my understanding that he brews excess and goes in order of when the batches were created. So 5, 6, 7 will be reached once the preceding is finished

Bloodwork taken last Tuesday, fasted, and I got the results the next day, which has never happened before, but I moved to a new area. I haven't done bloodwork in almost a year, which I know is stupid, but I have been cruising on 200mg/wk of Mr. GL's test c for about the last few months, and I incorporated mast p at 200mg/wk at the beginning of January. Thank you Mr. GL.

Attachments

• bloodwork1.jpg
    bloodwork1.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 92
  • bloodwork2.jpg
    bloodwork2.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 85
  • bw3.jpg
    bw3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 90
Any thoughts for solvent to make GL’s Var into a suspension (and/or solution, emulsion) for volumetric dosing w/option to dose sublingually?

Perhaps dissolve in MCT then run through Buchner and discard NaHCO₃?
Or perhaps PEG. Hmm.

Is this the wrong thread to ask something like this? If it is, I apologize in advance. Noobs….

Last edited:
Any thoughts for solvent to make GL’s Var into a suspension (and/or solution, emulsion) for volumetric dosing w/option to dose sublingually?

Perhaps dissolve in MCT then run through Buchner and discard NaHCO₃?
Or perhaps PEG. Hmm.

Is this the wrong thread to ask something like this? If it is, I apologize in advance. Noobs….
Wouldn't it make more sense to do that with pure raw var rather than capsules that are var plus filler?

Sponsors

Latest posts