Grapefruit vs. Hematocrit

Is that the common protocol? Or can someone get a few points off with 500-700mg a day?
250 - 750 per day is the standard doses . I was at the end of my rope regarding hemoglobin, hematocrit and RBC being out of range so I went full tilt. I honestly did not think it would work like it did. After my iron rebounds I’m going to try 500.

250 - 750 per day is the standard doses . I was at the end of my rope regarding hemoglobin, hematocrit and RBC being out of range so I went full tilt. I honestly did not think it would work like it did. After my iron rebounds I’m going to try 500.
Is it possible that your iron/ferritin was depleted from prior blood donations? I've done as often as every 6 weeks with a script from my Dr and it left my iron tanked. It took quite awhile to get it back into range, even with a healthy diet with high iron in it. That's the catch-22 with blood donations on gear. You have to donate frequently to keep the Hemoglobin in check, but that frequency leaves many people with iron deficiency. The grapefruit would be a wonderful workaround, but if it also lowers iron by some mechanism, we wind up with the same issues that blood donation causes.

Interesting read and data. I’ve heard this a few times before, but honestly never really put any stock into it. I’m getting my bloods done this week and I’ll start implementing 500mg of GSE daily and see how it affects things over the next few months before my next bloodwork.

You guys are using much higher dosages than me. 150mg of the liquid extract keeps my H+H just above range. Thinking I'll up the dose and see what happens.

Interesting read and data. I’ve heard this a few times before, but honestly never really put any stock into it. I’m getting my bloods done this week and I’ll start implementing 500mg of GSE daily and see how it affects things over the next few months before my next bloodwork.
I would be grateful if you show the before and after results. Thanks!

Is the second graph showing a percentage change or change in points?
I got new data.
HCT​
HTC.png
The man ate grapefruits from January 14 to January 29.
His HCT dropped by 5.8 points in 2 weeks.

So I added a red dot to the 2w graph. Had to stretch the boundaries a lot.

2w-new.png

After this, the grapefruit was canceled and the HCT increased slightly.
Incredible result. More like an exception.

I got new data.
HCT​
View attachment 277282

View attachment 277281

Was the dosage still 1500mg/day of GSE?
Did you split it or took it in one administration?
Thank you for sharing the info.
This is a great thread for harm reduction.

No bro, I'm still talking about grapefruit )) One per day.
Ok mate, i also tried a grapefruit per day but it had no effect on me,
in case of high HCT I'll try with naringin at 600mg per day.
I'll do bloodwork in 6 weeks on next cycle and I'll post the results in this therad.
Thanks again.

Is it possible that your iron/ferritin was depleted from prior blood donations? I've done as often as every 6 weeks with a script from my Dr and it left my iron tanked. It took quite awhile to get it back into range, even with a healthy diet with high iron in it. That's the catch-22 with blood donations on gear. You have to donate frequently to keep the Hemoglobin in check, but that frequency leaves many people with iron deficiency. The grapefruit would be a wonderful workaround, but if it also lowers iron by some mechanism, we wind up with the same issues that blood donation causes.
You've been a new member for 20 years?
That's got to be some kind of a record, right?

I got new data.
HCT​
View attachment 277282

View attachment 277281

Cool experiments and graph.

Just an FYI:

RSD/method precision on hematocrit can be 2%. Note my experiment.

Received my partial bloods back from this week. Interesting to see that Primo also effects a few others H&H. I’ve experimented with a lot of compounds but the last few months has been my first go at Primo. I’ve reduced to a cruise of 250 TC/200 Primo the last 5 going on 6 weeks (mostly to check estrogen conversion for myself) but I haven't touched an AI in 6 months.

My hemoglobin is at 17.2 and my hematocrit is at 49.4. These are the highest I’ve ever seen on my results. Assuming my test and estro results are solid I’m going to continue this protocol and my GSE will be here today to start implementing 500mg daily. I’ll reassess these two levels after 4 weeks or so before donating again.

More data. The protocol was broken, so I won’t add it to the general list. Let it be for history.

HTC_2.png

- 6.5% (points) for the first 6 weeks, not bad ))

Interesting data gathering @-Maui- , have you checked out posts by Dante Trudell? I think he mentioned the grapefruit study has never been successfully replicated again, thus he doesn’t use it primarily as his way of controlling h and h elevation.

I am following the protocol he suggested on his instagram posts. Of course I researched the anecdotal reports over at Pro muscle and the results the vets found with different agents employed.

I lobbied for " Super Sexy Member " but alas, I was denied.
I honestly don't know why it still lists me as a new member. I did do a bit of the sourcing many years back. I might have been changed and then changed back when I retired. I dunno.
At this point it's actually cooler to stay a new member with the 20 year badge lol

Back