Great capsule filling machine

ToneDaBone

I've seen a few people post about capsule filling machines, and how sites like medlabgear/supply require you to send them a copy of your ID, and they only have those little Swanson units that hold 24 capsules.

I did some searching and decided to roll the dice with All-in Capsule, and got a nice 100 capsule Size 0 filler for $39. No ID required. Arrived within a week. Super easy to dump the capsules into the machine once you seperate them. Comes with all the tools you need, a good attachment for tamping, and it easily puts the capsules back together without too much mess. Also came with a link to a video on Youtube which made it really easy.

*Not affiliated with them in any way. Just thought I'd share.

They are great when the caps join properly and they dont jam in the holes. One recommendation for people I would is, dont buy clear coloured caps , purchase the dual coloured ones that are pre split , That way you know if its seated properly and you know which colour is the top and bottom.

Check these guys out: Empty Capsules, Gelatin Capsules, Capsule Filler Manufacturer - CapsulCN

They sell capsules and manual capsule machines. Have bought 2 from them and they work very well especially the semi automatic metal one.

For any aspiring labs, their parent company sells more fancy stuff such as tablet presses and v blenders: Pharmaceutical equipment, Solid Dosage Forms Solutions - IPharmachine
How did you get them when you need DEA approval? Are you outside the US? Feel free to DM me if within the US.

How did you get them when you need DEA approval? Are you outside the US? Feel free to DM me if within the US.

No idea how to get it into my own country of Canada either other than finding a company willing to send it as something else on the paper work and then praying it gets through. Do not recommend. Likely will end up on some watch list if it does not get through.

However I have seen on another forum that there are some Chinese companies that have stock already inside the USA. They might have just got lucky though.

I have a hunch that some supplement manufacturers though might not be so legit and might be able to get one for you or at least press the tablets for you. This might explain why some athletes get busted for an extremely low amount in their blood. Could be a cross contaminant. Or the athlete was taking PEDs and just didn't cycle off in time. This is all speculation though.