• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Guys over 50 and HGH - Thoughts - Benefits?

NorthMich

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I thought I’d ask what guys found as benefits.

Joints and ligaments? Any improvement?

Libido?

Muscle mass?

I’m getting blood work and might consider hgh in addition to TRT

Thanks for any thoughts

its very expensive for pharma some think its the fountain of youth..not true.
the jury is still out on what it can actually do for you or to you.

I’m gonna get more out of AAS, no doubt. Seems like a lot of internet talk about hgh, but no one’s jumping up and down about it on these forums. That’s what I like about forums.

I’m gonna get more out of AAS, no doubt. Seems like a lot of internet talk about hgh, but no one’s jumping up and down about it on these forums. That’s what I like about forums.
I'm using it right now with the goal of leaning out a little bit (2 IU's a day), and to see if I can get an ache in my shoulder to go away. But I'm giving it months to see if it has any effect

I'm using it right now with the goal of leaning out a little bit (2 IU's a day), and to see if I can get an ache in my shoulder to go away. But I'm giving it months to see if it has any effect

And your also 56. I’m very interested

The best thing you can take. Don't waste your time with generics, if you have the money get pharma GH, take 3-4iu daily and enjoy. Well worth the money, and its really not that expensive. People that say it takes months and months to see results don't know what they're talking about, or have bunk GH. Within a week you will notice increased fullness, greater pumps, improved sleep, improved well being, etc. Any aches and pains that were joint/ligament/tendon related are gone. GH and some test, and you're set.