Hair Loss

Folks need to be careful using RU58841... It CAN go systemic when applied topically... You don't want an antiandrogenic like RU58841 pumping around your body systemically.

I'm interested in trying topical Latanoprost 0.06% and then double dosed to 0.12% to hit the 0.1% used in recent study: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled pilot study to assess the efficacy of a 24-week topical treatment by latanoprost 0.1% on hair growth and pigmentation in healthy volunteers with androgenetic alopecia - PubMed

Topical Latanoprost seems to be potentially very promising indeed :)

Folks need to be careful using RU58841... It CAN go systemic when applied topically... You don't want an antiandrogenic like RU58841 pumping around your body systemically.
Does this happen a lot? What would happen if this occurs?

I'm interested in trying topical Latanoprost 0.06% and then double dosed to 0.12% to hit the 0.1% used in recent study: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled pilot study to assess the efficacy of a 24-week topical treatment by latanoprost 0.1% on hair growth and pigmentation in healthy volunteers with androgenetic alopecia - PubMed

Does this happen a lot? What would happen if this occurs?
Yes. It happens a lot. Controlled studies confirm topical application goes systemic. When it happens you get side effects, which includes anti-androgenic side effects, such as erectile dysfunction, brain fog, libido loss, fatigue, muscle catabolism, as well as heart problems, headaches, insomnia, chest pain, dry eyes, blurry vision.

SEE:

AND:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/moreplatesmoredates/comments/lyrs0l/ru58841_side_effects_day_4_chest_tightnesspain/

Lots more like these....

Seriously I wouldn't touch this shit.

Yes. It happens a lot. Controlled studies confirm topical application goes systemic. When it happens you get side effects, which includes anti-androgenic side effects, such as erectile dysfunction, brain fog, libido loss, fatigue, muscle catabolism, as well as heart problems, headaches, insomnia, chest pain, dry eyes, blurry vision.

SEE:

AND:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/moreplatesmoredates/comments/lyrs0l/ru58841_side_effects_day_4_chest_tightnesspain/

Lots more like these....

Seriously I wouldn't touch this shit.

Not balding but my son is. So, is that pretty much the case for everything available to AAS users/ Going systemic? If so, what's useful?

Not balding but my son is. So, is that pretty much the case for everything available to AAS users/ Going systemic? If so, what's useful?
You want to avoid anything which messes with your hormones systemically.

Wash your hair and scalp using Polysorbate 80 using a scalp brush at least 3 times per week. This is an emulsifier and removes the sebum and DHT from your scalp. It physically removes these. It is not anti-androgenic in any way. It's not a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor. Polysorbate 80 is very thick, you need to apply some onto your scalp whilst in the shower and work it into a lather, then use a scalp brush with it and work it into your scalp. Scrub your hair and scalp thoroughly, then wash it off using an anti-dandruff shampoo.

Topical Latanoprost 0.1% is the new kid on the block and looks extremely promising. It is not anti-androgenic or a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor either:

Last edited:

Wash your hair and scalp using Polysorbate 80 using a scalp brush at least 3 times per week. This is an emulsifier and removes the sebum and DHT from your scalp. It physically removes these. It is not anti-androgenic in any way. It's not a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor. Polysorbate 80 is very thick, you need to apply some onto your scalp whilst in the shower and work it into a lather, then use a scalp brush with it and work it into your scalp. Scrub your hair and scalp thoroughly, then wash it off using an anti-dandruff shampoo.

Topical Latanoprost 0.1% is the new kid on the block and looks extremely promising. It is not anti-androgenic or a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor either:

Great. Thank you very much. I'll pass it on to him.

Can anyone compare hair loss on mast vs primo? I did primo once with mast, once just primo. Both times I shedded so bad I stopped 3 weeks in. So there’s a chance it might just be a primo.

Can anyone compare hair loss on mast vs primo? I did primo once with mast, once just primo. Both times I shedded so bad I stopped 3 weeks in. So there’s a chance it might just be a primo.
Many people prone to MPB find Masteron to be much worse regarding hair loss as compared with Primobolan. However the extent to which Masteron and Primobolan exacerbates hair loss with MPB varies somewhat from person to person. It is also very much dosage dependant as well. Both are DHT derivatives so both have the potential for causing hair loss in those susceptible to MPB.

Many people prone to MPB find Masteron to be much worse regarding hair loss as compared with Primobolan. However the extent to which Masteron and Primobolan exacerbates hair loss with MPB varies somewhat from person to person. It is also very much dosage dependant as well. Both are DHT derivatives so both have the potential for causing hair loss in those susceptible to MPB.
I think ( the way @PeterBond said it) that dht derivatives don't cause hair loss. They can't convert to dht because it's already converted.

I think ( the way @PeterBond said it) that dht derivatives don't cause hair loss. They can't convert to dht because it's already converted.
Any kind of androgen can bind to the androgen receptors on your hair follicles. That binding causes miniaturization of the follicles and later leads to the follicle no longer growing/producing new hairs. The only reason people take finasteride or dutasteride is to limit the conversion of Testosterone to DHT. DHT has a higher binding affinity for androgen receptors and binds more aggressively to your hair follicles compared to testosterone, less DHT results in less overall androgen's bound to your hair folicles even though your total T increases slightly when taking Fin or Dut. Whoever is saying DHT derivatives can't cause hair loss needs to get their brain checked out.

Any kind of androgen can bind to the androgen receptors on your hair follicles. That binding causes miniaturization of the follicles and later leads to the follicle no longer growing/producing new hairs. The only reason people take finasteride or dutasteride is to limit the conversion of Testosterone to DHT. DHT has a higher binding affinity for androgen receptors and binds more aggressively to your hair follicles compared to testosterone, less DHT results in less overall androgen's bound to your hair folicles even though your total T increases slightly when taking Fin or Dut. Whoever is saying DHT derivatives can't cause hair loss needs to get their brain checked out.
I may be misunderstanding what @PeterBond said but he is our local expert. I thought the way he explained it was that dht derivatives can't cause dht hair loss because it can't convert to dht. It has made from Dr ht so there is no conversion to be had

I may be misunderstanding what @PeterBond said but he is our local expert. I thought the way he explained it was that dht derivatives can't cause dht hair loss because it can't convert to dht. It has made from Dr ht so there is no conversion to be had
The conversion does not cause the hair loss it's the androgens themselves. Testosterone is converted to DHT via an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase, finasteride or dutasteride inhibit that enzyme preventing it from binding to testosterone and converting it to DHT. Now regardless of 5-ar activity, androgens will still bind to your hair follicles. That enzyme does not cause hair loss, it only takes certain androgens and converts them to others, some worse for hair, some not. Like in the case of Nandrolone, if taken in combination with finasteride or dutasteride, it can actually be worse for your hair, as Nand reduces via 5-ar to a much less androgenic metabolite, than the parent compound.

Last edited:
So dumb it down for us, what's harder on hair test or mast?
I agree. The amount of time Bond spends not definitively answering anything in his hair loss articles reminds me of that one analogy... which reminds me of long story and a separate anecdote, which I shall now first recount, in several non English languages, followed by a screen play version of first the anecdote, after which, a screen play of the story. If memory serves, both have already been published on the dark web under the pseudonym, clueless in Seattle, though not expressly authorized at it's time of release.

I agree. The amount of time Bond spends not definitively answering anything in his hair loss articles reminds me of that one analogy... which reminds me of long story and a separate anecdote, which I shall now first recount, in several non English languages, followed by a screen play version of first the anecdote, after which, a screen play of the story. If memory serves, both have already been published on the dark web under the pseudonym, clueless in Seattle, though not expressly authorized at it's time of release.
There is no black and white answer to this question, if you'd like one, you can inquire at some gurus who pretend to have answers to all questions.

Harder on hair, test or mast? Harder on hair on a mg per mg basis? Or more pragmatically: if given an amount of testosterone that yields an amount of muscle growth that's equal to what a certain amount of masterone would yield, which one would lead to more hair loss? And what if there's a ceiling effect above which any addition of androgens doesn't make it worse? Anyhow, these questions cannot be answered with confidence, because there's no data for this. I can only share information that is known, not what's unavailable.

Sorry to bother you again about this. Can you tell me exactly which Polysorbate 80 product you use? And, do you need a script for Topical Latanoprost 0.1%? Thanks again

Where have you found it? Empower compounding pharmacy has it but it is expensive AND they cold ship it for $45

Sponsors