Hair Loss

Keep in mind in old literature, Primo can be seen to have a slightly higher androgenic rating in the A/A ratio compared to mast. How reliable these rating values are has been debated.

Whats consistent is that most vets/experts will tell you the androgenic side effect profile of masteron on hair are more noticeable than primo. Primo is still hard on hair. Test + finasteride is best. Nandrolone is hair safe but only if not running finasteride. Don't combine the two or it's worse due to 5AR keeping nandrolone a more androgenic compound (moreso than methyltest when enzymatic conversion to DHN blocked).

View: https://youtu.be/6noyTDbjWEU
see at 17:01

View: https://youtu.be/LCnIOUhtaN0

These 2 are absolute authorities imo.

Last edited:
Keep in mind in old literature, Primo can be seen to have a slightly higher androgenic rating in the A/A ratio compared to mast. How reliable these rating values are has been debated.

Whats consistent is that most vets/experts will tell you the androgenic side effect profile of masteron on hair are more noticeable than primo. Primo is still hard on hair. Test + finasteride is best. Nandrolone is hair safe but only if not running finasteride. Don't combine the two or it's worse due to 5AR keeping nandrolone a more androgenic compound (moreso than methyltest when enzymatic conversion to DHN blocked).

friend, can you clarify a doubt for me, why can't you use nandrolone with finasteride?

The fact that both drugs act negatively on the hair and Prima is much more detrimental. But essentially both act goodbye hair.

5AR keeping nandrolone a more androgenic compound. Moreso than even methyltest when enzymatic conversion to less androgenic DHN blocked by finasteride.

So would this imply that you'd be better off hair wise dropping finasteride if you were going to run high test and moderate deca? I guess what I'm getting at is would the hit you'd take from running test with no finasteride be worse or better than staying on finasteride and having nandralone 5 alpha reduce?

Probably not. You really should not run nandrolone and finasteride together. The resulting compound when not metabolized due to 5ar is more androgenic than test. I've seen charts of that and it's documented. That said, high test with no finasteride is bad too.

I'd run test, finasteride and something like EQ or anavar. I like test/primo a lot too and if you don't go too high on primo it's not too harsh on hair.

Probably not. You really should not run nandrolone and finasteride together. The resulting compound when not metabolized due to 5ar is more androgenic than test. I've seen charts of that and it's documented. That said, high test with no finasteride is bad too.

I'd run test, finasteride and something like EQ or anavar. I like test/primo a lot too and if you don't go too high on primo it's not too harsh on hair.
Why is it bad that it stays androgenic?

ROGAINE® (Minoxidil) - Cheap to buy generic at target in three month supply, Minoxidil blocks DHT on the scalp. After handling DHT within the body via Dutasteride or Finasteride, you can also stop the damage of DHT on the scalp. Use twice a day. I use it after my morning shower and after my workout shower.
I was constantly scratching my head. Dandruff was terrible, and it was no replacement for a healthy head of hair, and I had thick long hair.

I traded the hair for muscle and if I had a do over, I'd do the same thing.

If mpb runs in your family, using aas will only accelerate the process. No way I know around it.

You can use aas that have less of an affect concerning hair loss, but in the end it comes down to muscle or hair imo.

I was constantly scratching my head. Dandruff was terrible, and it was no replacement for a healthy head of hair, and I had thick long hair.

If mpb runs in your family, using aas will only accelerate the process. No way I know around it.

You can use aas that have less of an affect concerning hair loss, but in the end it comes down to muscle or hair imo.

If you ran deca solo you won’t lose hair. Even on 2-3g a week. No hair loss. It’s pretty much impossible. That comes with its own set of issues which I’ve discussed before though. Believe it or not it’s not so much libido related, but blood pressure and cardiac related.

Key to hair growth is hgh + minoxidil + microneedling. Without hgh or peptides you can’t achieve significant regrowth. But I’ve seen guys regrow hair on even straight test or eq with high doses of GH. Androgens decrease igf1 in the dermal papilla. With minoxidil and GH you get 1+1 = 3 effect and microneedling amplifies it even further.

For me though I shave my shit so I don’t care lol, I’m kind of in the same boat as you here, but for guys who want hair this is relevant info

Minoxidil helps while you use it, as the course of the drug ends again, the hair goes on vacation;)

If you ran deca solo you won’t lose hair. Even on 2-3g a week. No hair loss. It’s pretty much impossible. That comes with its own set of issues which I’ve discussed before though. Believe it or not it’s not so much libido related, but blood pressure and cardiac related.

Key to hair growth is hgh + minoxidil + microneedling. Without hgh or peptides you can’t achieve significant regrowth. But I’ve seen guys regrow hair on even straight test or eq with high doses of GH. Androgens decrease igf1 in the dermal papilla. With minoxidil and GH you get 1+1 = 3 effect and microneedling amplifies it even further.

For me though I shave my shit so I don’t care lol, I’m kind of in the same boat as you here, but for guys who want hair this is relevant info
What about just hgh and microneedling?

As i dont want to use minox because once you stop it doesnt work anymore either, and hair falls out.

Personally I think Minoxidil is a scam. I have used it religiously for about 6 years with Fina on and off. I am just using Fina at the moment. I stopped Minoxidil about 3 months ago and I haven't noticed a change at all. Over the 6 years I have lost a little, but I feel like I have wasted potentially thousands on something that is useless. Fina all the way for me

I fully support it, it didn’t help me either, only time and money. Until you accept the changes were, but as soon as you stopped using it, everything returned to its original position.

I fully support it, it didn’t help me either, only time and money. Until you accept the changes were, but as soon as you stopped using it, everything returned to its original position.
What it did do, was make me hair appear thicker with more volume, but a simple cheap mousse does exactly the same thing. It may have scientific studies behind it, but I really think its effects are so minimal it is not worth it.

Apparently, it also raises blood pressure.

Will say after stopping all the shedding compounds my hair def is slower or not shedding as much.

Using NPP, Test, DHB, Tbol and is the same, as if i kept it up i would have been bald using mast and those others. I dont think i would have lost that if i didnt run those.

What it did do, was make me hair appear thicker with more volume, but a simple cheap mousse does exactly the same thing. It may have scientific studies behind it, but I really think its effects are so minimal it is not worth it.

Apparently, it also raises blood pressure.
Yes, I also read that it measures blood pressure, although I did not have such an effect.