Hair Loss

I think that an athlete who uses pharmacology. I will inevitably have problems with hair, someone is genetically more fortunate and this does not greatly affect. Well, since you got into this group, problems started. Coming to a new hairstyle - bald head.

Can anyone compare hair loss on mast vs primo? I did primo once with mast, once just primo. Both times I shedded so bad I stopped 3 weeks in. So there’s a chance it might just be a primo.
Primo no question. Mast isn’t great. But I’ve seen dudes bald on legitimate Bayer primo. It’s probably the worst one out there. Mast is top 5 worse, but I’d say MENT, tren, and primo are worse.

Btw, you guys are pretty much fucked unless you run Deca only and catch the hair loss early. I’m not a fan of the lack of DHT in my system from deca only. Funnily enough my libido is great on it. But I have zero drive and my mood is always pretty messed up. Gave me wicked anxiety too. But if you want hair and don’t give a shit or can handle the sides, 300mg deca will do it. Promise no one here will shed on it. Some people can do good on dbol only and not lose anything. But it’s easy to get gyno and you’ll probably need nolva. Another issue because nolva is hair toxic as hell.

I find a combo like deca/primo or deca/mast and test, if even included, at a trt dose MAX (and that’s pushing it) is far better on the hair then a test/mast or primo run and looks 100% better aesthetically. Nandrolone has Affinity itself for the ER. It will activate the receptors and that’s why it can give Gyno at high doses. It’s not prolactin, test causes that to rise. My prolactin on 600mg deca was 2.0 ng or pg/dl. Very low.

Last edited:
Primo no question. Mast isn’t great. But I’ve seen dudes bald on legitimate Bayer primo. It’s probably the worst one out there. Mast is top 5 worse, but I’d say MENT, tren, and primo are worse.
I've seen people say Primo did nothing to their hair, and that Masteron is worse. So crazy. I want to try low dose Primo but the hair concerns are real

I've seen people say Primo did nothing to their hair, and that Masteron is worse. So crazy. I want to try low dose Primo but the hair concerns are real
They got EQ which is much milder on the hair. If it’s not pharma it’s probably fake. Save the primo for a cosmetic. Maybe a low dose summer cycle but it’s still pretty bad. It’s a beautiful drug but it’s brutal on the hair. My friends friend lost everything using Bayer primo in 4 weeks. You can tell it’s primo cause it gives you nice and full round muscle bellies. Huge difference to EQ which gives you a squared out full look and mast which is very dry and lean and not full at all.

I've never even heard of primo being run under 100 lol
Probably someone using it alongside Hrt.

I stopped giving a fuck about hair. I shave it every weekend. But i realize some people look completely different without hair, I’m one of the lucky few who look better shaved head but it helps that I’m mixed race.

I stopped giving a fuck about hair. I shave it every weekend. But i realize some people look completely different without hair, I’m one of the lucky few who look better shaved head but it helps that I’m mixed race.
That was my plan. Yeah being mixed or black is basically a license to shave head and look fine. I don't think I can pull it off but at this rate will have no option

I apparently have a genetic predisposition, I began to go bald much earlier than when I started using pharmacology. I, like you, shaved my head and I like it better).

Not a good look on somebody my size
I don’t know, I don’t know :) when I just shaved my bald head, it also seemed that it was bad, and then I got used to it in a different way. now I like it. And a very pleasant sensation from a bald head. Especially when just shaving.

At one point, when I ran tren for the first time, I was taking a heavy hair stack with pumpkin seed oil, nizoral, some other shit I can't remember.

Got to be too much of a hassle, but my hair was much thicker.

I ended up stopping cause it was a hassle, and my hairline kept receding over the years, so I just buzzed it all off, and I look probably better without hair than with, although if I had perfect hair it would be better with hair.

Yes, many Tren users begin to experience hair problems, they try to add various supplements. But in the end, they either cancel or accept that they will be bald.

Btw, you guys are pretty much fucked unless you run Deca only and catch the hair loss early. I’m not a fan of the lack of DHT in my system from deca only. Funnily enough my libido is great on it. But I have zero drive and my mood is always pretty messed up. Gave me wicked anxiety too. But if you want hair and don’t give a shit or can handle the sides, 300mg deca will do it. Promise no one here will shed on it. Some people can do good on dbol only and not lose anything. But it’s easy to get gyno and you’ll probably need nolva. Another issue because nolva is hair toxic as hell.

I find a combo like deca/primo or deca/mast and test, if even included, at a trt dose MAX (and that’s pushing it) is far better on the hair then a test/mast or primo run and looks 100% better aesthetically. Nandrolone has Affinity itself for the ER. It will activate the receptors and that’s why it can give Gyno at high doses. It’s not prolactin, test causes that to rise. My prolactin on 600mg deca was 2.0 ng or pg/dl. Very low.
Some of the advice here is garbage given by idiots. Masteron is far worse than primo on hair. It's basically DHT and highly androgenic. Primo is not hair friendly per se but is lower on the androgenic profile side, like anavar. 200mg or so of primo with a TRT test dose and finasteride (for the test) shouldn't be too bad. 800mg of primo is likely going to cause issues for mpb prone guys. But the foundation of your advice is all ass backward saying primo is worse than mast. Never been the case, never will be. Primo was designed to be less androgenic and not convert to estrogen. Some of you guys need to stop sharing your thoughts and opinions because you're fucking morons who clearly haven't done even a cursory review of abundant info out there. Post less, read more.

Some of the advice here is garbage given by idiots. Masteron is far worse than primo on hair. It's basically DHT and highly androgenic. Primo is not hair friendly per se but is lower on the androgenic profile side, like anavar. 200mg or so of primo with a TRT test dose and finasteride (for the test) shouldn't be too bad. 800mg of primo is likely going to cause issues for mpb prone guys. But the foundation of your advice is all ass backward saying primo is worse than mast. Never been the case, never will be. Primo was designed to be less androgenic and not convert to estrogen. Some of you guys need to stop sharing your thoughts and opinions because you're fucking morons who clearly haven't done even a cursory review of abundant info out there. Post less, read more.
Masteron agrees that it has a very good effect on hair loss. It also affects the prostate, this moment must be controlled.
I think that we are sharing here, and sometimes you write emotional things, but we are people and we communicate. And there are guys with knowledge and they will correct who is wrong.