Hair Loss

0 clinical trials evaluating its efficacy (or safety).
Mate, thoughts on taurine to stop fibrotic death of hair bulbs?

Surely you've come across vitamins that are worthwhile taking such as

Procyanadin B-2
Taurine
Horsetail extract silica
Vit d3

Give us some insight if you got any on supplements, lots of us dont want to fuck around with finasteride and definitely not with any topical shit that has to be applied thrice a day

Last edited:
DHT inhibitor= Finasteride or Dutasteride
Topical androgen inhibitor= RU58841

Those 2 are a perfect combo. But if you are running a 19 nor you can’t use the DHT inhibitor.
Good looks, what about Minoxidil? That's the one I've actually had on hand but haven't touched it yet.

Mate, thoughts on taurine to stop fibrotic death of hair bulbs?

Surely you've come across vitamins that are worthwhile taking such as

Procyanadin B-2
Taurine
Horsetail extract silica
Vit d3

Give us some insight if you got any on supplements, lots of us dont want to fuck around with finasteride and definitely not with any topical shit that has to be applied thrice a day
Im taking d3 and taurine for other reasons, didn't know they did anything for hairloss, im on fin and minox anyways.

Quick question.

My 21 YO son is increasing losing his hair. Been happening for about 4 years.
He doesn't do steroids. For what it's worth, his recent blood work shows total test at 1025.

Given the long history of AAS users and trying different hair restoration things from the resultant hair loss, what might be the safest thing for him to try?

Thanks!

Quick question.

My 21 YO son is increasing losing his hair. Been happening for about 4 years.
He doesn't do steroids. For what it's worth, his recent blood work shows total test at 1025.

Given the long history of AAS users and trying different hair restoration things from the resultant hair loss, what might be the safest thing for him to try?

Thanks!
have you looked at Thyroid? not only tsh, it is especially T3 and T4 that are important! afterwards sincerely I think that the only solution and a stay in Turkey

this thread should explore more herbal/natural supplements that help with hair loss, such as taurine inhibiting fibrosis of the scalp hair bulbs etc

Last edited:
have you looked at Thyroid? not only tsh, it is especially T3 and T4 that are important! afterwards sincerely I think that the only solution and a stay in Turkey
His TSH is 1.41
We didn't look at T3 or T4. I'll have them checked.

Thank you

Hello everyone. Sorry for the stupid question on how effective Minoxidil is, since I don't know what to do with my hair anymore. It actually works, and if so, what is the optimal dosage. thank you all for the advice

Quickly realized after I posted that.

When I first googled it and Amazon popped up.

You see all these people having issues from it? Why are they all so extreme yet others it’s nothing. Same with fin.
No I haven't, what do you mean by issues? I haven't bought any yet, tried once with a place that took credit cards but my card didn't let it process or something and haven't tried again yet.

No I haven't, what do you mean by issues? I haven't bought any yet, tried once with a place that took credit cards but my card didn't let it process or something and haven't tried again yet.
People complaining of eyes burning, kills libido, depression. Joints hurting.

It’s kind of extreme when you read about it. But I think it’s way over blown by these people who have issues to start with. Based on my reading not much of it goes systematic and it doesn’t even affect dht levels like finasteride. It simply competes for the receptor site.