Hair Loss

Anyone here on fin/dut and have high hematocrit ?

what’s your management of hematocrit like ? Can’t give blood Unless you’ve been off fin for 1mo or odd dut for 5-6 months.

also does taking npp with finasteride cause increased shedding? I dissolved my finasteride tablets and tried applying them topically to avoid this but does not seem to be effective. I think the pill fillers just get caught in my hair. any thoughts?

If you mix RU/Fina or other stuff together you have to use ethanol. Is it possible to use at least ethanol as possible?
because I can't believe that that won't damage your hair.

For example 10g Fina in 10ml ethanol and mix it with a shampoo.

also does taking npp with finasteride cause increased shedding? I dissolved my finasteride tablets and tried applying them topically to avoid this but does not seem to be effective. I think the pill fillers just get caught in my hair. any thoughts?
Hello!
For topical application, you need minoxidil.
Finasteride is poorly absorbed through the skin and, moreover, does not affect the level of DHT in the blood, with this use.
I want to note that the use of nandrolone in itself reduces hair loss. The dihydro metabolite of nandrolone is a weak androgen, but is involved in the struggle for receptors.

Yes, not sure how much it really helps tho because I threw the kitchen sink at it all at once back at the very end of 2022 (fin, min, keto, and microneedling. Also added RU58841 in last couple months).
my frontal hairline is the issue. I use the same stack aside from fin since I use nandrolone. do you apply minoxidil immediately after microneedling? I'm sure it helps with at least absorption. thx

Hello!
For topical application, you need minoxidil.
Finasteride is poorly absorbed through the skin and, moreover, does not affect the level of DHT in the blood, with this use.
I want to note that the use of nandrolone in itself reduces hair loss. The dihydro metabolite of nandrolone is a weak androgen, but is involved in the struggle for receptors.
Yes, I dissolve my finasteride tabs in my minoxidil solution; however, it leaves a sticky paste in my hair (probably from the pill fillers), so I do not recommend it. So, nandrolone itself does not cause hair loss, but what if you add oral or topical finasteride to the mix? thx

my frontal hairline is the issue. I use the same stack aside from fin since I use nandrolone. do you apply minoxidil immediately after microneedling? I'm sure it helps with at least absorption. thx
Yes, I don’t worry about minoxidil after micro needling but I won’t use RU58841 after needling. I do the needling at night and RU at night typically but just do it the following morning on the day I needle

Yes, I dissolve my finasteride tabs in my minoxidil solution; however, it leaves a sticky paste in my hair (probably from the pill fillers), so I do not recommend it. So, nandrolone itself does not cause hair loss, but what if you add oral or topical finasteride to the mix? thx
It won't get any worse.
I will try to write a long post with my baldness treatment experience soon. I hope this will be helpful to you.
I'll be back a little later.

I would like to add some things Ive learned based on my experience.
1)Use oral minoxidil not topical 2.5mg a day is a good start.
2)Dont use dutasteride everyday.

(I would recommend testing your dht level prior to use. I never did this when I started years ago, and low key I regret it. It would have been nice to know the starting point.)

I just did my blood work and my dht is at 13. Range starts from 12. Personally I plan on stopping dutasteride for a month and letting my dht raise and than resuming at 2 or 3 pills a week after a blood test.

IMO its not healthy to have dht level this low.

(I would recommend testing your dht level prior to use. I never did this when I started years ago, and low key I regret it. It would have been nice to know the starting point.)

I just did my blood work and my dht is at 13. Range starts from 12. Personally I plan on stopping dutasteride for a month and letting my dht raise and than resuming at 2 or 3 pills a week after a blood test.

why oral instead of topical minoxidil? Doesn't it grow hair everywhere?

Ok, sorry I have written it wrong.
How would you mix Duta, or Fin, or RU with a solution?

I will try RU and Duta mixing with propylene glycol and ad a hair shampoo (medical hair shampoo for daily usage without any bad adds) with it.

why oral instead of topical minoxidil? Doesn't it grow hair everywhere?
Topical does not work for most people, it has something to do with skin enzymes. Ive been on oral minoxidil for few months and did not notice any extra body hair. If it grows you could always shave it.

This thread is outdated. Pur a Dor anti thinning shampoo. (Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed extract, He Sho Wu) All anti-DHT hair products; I use the conditioner personally and leave it on my scalp all day (barely touch the shampoo)

Then you want to inject ghk-cu and bpc-157 bypassing all the side effects of the pharma garbage.

Some oral Supplements: He Sho Wu aka Resrevatrol, Berberine, Saw Palmetto, Ginseng combined with TMG and either NMN or NMR (Bonus this combo literally heals kidneys and liver and lungs and heart by boosting NAD+)

Not a definitive list by any means.

bloods won’t tell you your scalp Dht concentration. Mg Dht Levels were nuked pre any TRT earlier this year. Have been on fin most of my adult life.

never had any sides whatsoever , low dht or fin itself.
the problem for me is that fin doesn’t block all DHT and even less in the scalp areas. This is why I started noticing slight thinning ever since I began TRT but especially since I’ve been over 200 mgs test.

I recently started with topical dut for the extra dht blocking while I’m doing a cycle (>500 mgs Test) plus RU to help w DHT derivatives