Hair Loss

Yes, I got it prescribed from my dermatologist because of the skin benefits. Turns out it also is potentially good for hair growth

I got a topical dut blend from strut (rx) , included this compound , plus dut and 7% Minox. Peels a layer of skin lol I guess it helps w absorption.

For those who microneedle, has anyone tried twice per week. Or is that pointless and just causes more damage?
if you microneedle more than 0.5mm i dont think it will be a good thing.
used to microneedle every 2weeks depth: 1.0/1.5mm and apply topical minox right after.
and for talking obout minox there is the 51th :rolleyes:thing you can apply, a minoxbooster , and im not talking about tretionoin, retinol etc

if you microneedle more than 0.5mm i dont think it will be a good thing.
used to microneedle every 2weeks depth: 1.0/1.5mm and apply topical minox right after.
and for talking obout minox there is the 51th :rolleyes:thing you can apply, a minoxbooster , and im not talking about tretionoin, retinol etc

Have you tried SULT1A1?

Have you tried SULT1A1?
no even because I think that no product has yet appeared that from what I understand has to have this enzyme... there are many minoxboosters out there that say they can increase SULTA1, but nothing very legitimate/reliable until now.
unfortunately there is still nothing better that fin/dut and minox.
even RU58841 most of us will not respond
right know im using cosmeRNA, it looked promising , the same results as fin , but without side effects and applying it once a week ... I do not notice side effects , but I do not notice much improvement either and it is very expensive

I must be one of the fortunate ones then. RU58841
yes probably.... whats your source?
i use 100-200mg RU daily, i think it slow down a bit, but i was not using steroids or while.
im looking for some regrowth my combo is :
Oralminox 2.5mg+topical minox+RU58841+cosmeRNA+ 0.25mg fin daily.

i stopped fin almost 1 month ago because im trying NPP only right know

i use 100-200mg RU daily, i think it slow down a bit, but i was not using steroids or while.

Chemyo. I only use 50mg/day before bed with my minox and tretinoin

So Nandrolone + Finasteride does worsen hair loss? what if applied FIn is topically?

So Nandrolone + Finasteride does worsen hair loss? what if applied FIn is topically?

In theory if you do nandrolone only and add FIN to prevent some hair loss, its going to do more harm than good.
Even topical Fin will go systemic anyways and will decrease rate conversion of Nandrolone to DHN.
Better going wiht RU 58841.
there are also Liposomal FIN i tried 2 bottles, and didn´t feel more FIN sides related using with, but really can´t say if works or if don´t go so much systemic, but in the end you dont want to inibit 5AR because thats what convert nandrolone to a less androgenic Hormone than DHT.

i want to try test+boldenone with FIN+RU58841

Last edited:
This is a simple question but I haven't found a conclusive answer, I know everything is subjective - for a Test 500 cycle, Dutasteride I know is more effective than Finasteride for hair loss protection but do you end up with something akin to the what some people call Post Finasteride Syndrome.

This is a simple question but I haven't found a conclusive answer, I know everything is subjective - for a Test 500 cycle, Dutasteride I know is more effective than Finasteride for hair loss protection but do you end up with something akin to the what some people call Post Finasteride Syndrome.
No way to tell what will happen to an individual taking those drugs. It varies greatly

Yes, Duta can inibit 95% of DHT and Fin 65-75%
dont forget Duta take time to build , that 95% inhibiton is only after at least 1or2 months taking it,
for those who are concerned about their hair, the best cycle would be a low test dose with FIN or DUTA... The higher the test, the higher the dose of AR5 inhibitors should be because the DHT of the 250mg test will always be less than of the 500mg test ,

another compound "safe" to run with Test should be Bold, FIN/DUTA will stop conversion do DHB , just keep a eye in E2 it can get low.

but in the for who suffer from hairloss natural steroids will speed up things

Yes, Duta can inibit 95% of DHT and Fin 65-75%
dont forget Duta take time to build , that 95% inhibiton is only after at least 1or2 months taking it,
for those who are concerned about their hair, the best cycle would be a low test dose with FIN or DUTA... The higher the test, the higher the dose of AR5 inhibitors should be because the DHT of the 250mg test will always be less than of the 500mg test ,

another compound "safe" to run with Test should be Bold, FIN/DUTA will stop conversion do DHB , just keep a eye in E2 it can get low.

but in the for who suffer from hairloss natural steroids will speed up things
others run gear year round , tren and shits , and in theirs 40´s 50´s and still have a great hair