Hair Loss

Does your mother's father have MPB? If yes, you will more than likely lose hair with or without AAS but AAS will accelerate it. If no, you are probably not going to lose hair, even on AAS.

Does your mother's father have MPB? If yes, you will more than likely lose hair with or without AAS but AAS will accelerate it. If no, you are probably not going to lose hair, even on AAS.
That method of assessment is very much a myth as well. Everyone is going to react to androgens differently even within the same family or familial relation

Not in my experience. And not based on the science of genetics.
Unless your mother’s father is blasting supraphysiological amounts of hormones as well, it’s not a 1:1 comparison. My maternal grandfather has his hair still at 90 years old. I still lose hair with test and other androgens. I had ZERO hair loss naturally tho

Does anyone have a reliable Chinese source for pyralutamide ( KX-826 )raws ?

Qsc doesn’t carry it. I’ve gotten it from minoxidil max but looking to get it from abroad and brew my own topical.

Thanks

Does anyone have a reliable Chinese source for pyralutamide ( KX-826 )raws ?

Qsc doesn’t carry it. I’ve gotten it from minoxidil max but looking to get it from abroad and brew my own topical.

Thanks
Have you heard about jenny RU58841?,
im in a hairloss Discord,
a bunch of groupbuys have already been made with hrt, and even now, people order it from there.guys here says the RU is good I've never ordered anything from her, but I've already spoken to her about the RU and the prices seem good to me, and if the order is seize by customs, says she'll send it back.
I think she also arranges many other things, because she works for a laboratory, so she must arrange Pyri. I'll see if they can find me the website, anyway I have her WhatsApp contact.
I m USING RU , i use ACTIFOLIC pyri powder, for 6 months, but didn´t do much about regrowth ..so i change to RU is most cheaper and i think its the same as pyri, helps to maintain hair , or slow the hair loss

for now im buying my RU powder from here Best RU58841 Prices with Purity Guaranteed | RUdirect

the can send inside europe, and i think they have pyri

Does anyone know if you can make a Minoxidil + Pyrilutamide solution? Ive heard you can't just mix = Pyrilutamide into minoxidil liquid because of the water content but what if you mixed powdered Minox and Pyril both into a PG + Ethanol solution? Would there be any issues?

people also say no not mix RU58841 with minox because of water, but we see lot people mixing it ...
i dont mix if try to apply Ru first and minox a hour later or vice versa...
even yesterday some guy in discord saying we notice some heart beat increase after appling RU with wet hair, and he never notice sides with dry hair , so who knows.
even ethanol have water...

people also say no not mix RU58841 with minox because of water, but we see lot people mixing it ...
i dont mix if try to apply Ru first and minox a hour later or vice versa...
even yesterday some guy in discord saying we notice some heart beat increase after appling RU with wet hair, and he never notice sides with dry hair , so who knows.
even ethanol have water...

For those in the US you can order 100% ethanol (200 proof ) from lab alley. It’s food grade so you can use it for tinctures as well.

I would like to ask a question to which I cannot find an answer, can ghk-cu powder be injected if dissolved in sterile water if desired?
the cost of the powder is much lower than the steril one placed in the peptide vial. thanks

I would like to ask a question to which I cannot find an answer, can ghk-cu powder be injected if dissolved in sterile water if desired?
the cost of the powder is much lower than the steril one placed in the peptide vial. thanks
The raw powder outside of a vial wouldn’t be sterile