Hair Loss

This thread is outdated. Pur a Dor anti thinning shampoo. (Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed extract, He Sho Wu) All anti-DHT hair products; I use the conditioner personally and leave it on my scalp all day (barely touch the shampoo)

Then you want to inject ghk-cu and bpc-157 bypassing all the side effects of the pharma garbage.

Some oral Supplements: He Sho Wu aka Resrevatrol, Berberine, Saw Palmetto, Ginseng combined with TMG and either NMN or NMR (Bonus this combo literally heals kidneys and liver and lungs and heart by boosting NAD+)

Not a definitive list by any means.
really bpc-157 and ghk-cu actually prevent hair loss? or just increase pre-existing hair quality?

Do you have a source for a langer amount of AHK-CU and GHK-CU?

If you want to use it as a topical you need grams and not milligrames.

Does topical tretinoin really help regrow hair?

don’t think it helps itself but I’m guessing it’s added to topical preparations to help absorption. My question would be how much does it help for different compounds. This is because if I’m buying raws to brew my own topicals I’ll stick to essentials and not spend unnecessarily on non-active ingredients.

As somebody currently getting scalp and hair therapy right now, and having had a hair transplant (no gear needed, what luck! #sarcasm)

I can tell you What the clinician told me and has worked wonders after only one month... And that was switching to an all natural Shampoo, no crap added. Even Ketokonazal shampoo had sulfates that was wrecking my scalp. At best I was getting neutral results which is better than negative.

I can't recommend RU58841 sadly. Any Dose was causing my chest to feel heavy. But there are other topical anti androgens. It may not cause this side effect for you though! But that's my take.

I think the common misconception amongst 80% of the community is DHT is the problem. While DHT is certainly the Mike Tyson of the issue due to DHT having a higher affinity for the hair follicle and being much more toxic to the follicle, its called "androgenic alopecia" for a reason. It's any androgens. Of course TEST is always present in our bodies as men, thus DHT.

Winstrol was much worse for my hair along with toxic shampoos and irritated scalps. I severely underestimated an inflamed scalp effect on hair loss. I Had no idea my whole life until now and now my hair loss alone has stopped 80% or so without even lowering DHT and using a topical anti-androgen.

There's about 7 different types of genetic hair follicles. You have kids bald at 20 which means their follicles had the strength of a squirt gun vs guys blasting gear until 55 having thick locks still, (these would be the 300 spartan hair follicles)

I am somewhere in the middle, or just below it.

My Hair Loss Write-up:

For Any kids in their late 20s and early 30s here with a salvageable hair situation. Here's my List for you, feel free to use anything else I don't list, I just leave it out because I personally had adverse non-healthy sides. The following is my opinion and experience, not medical advice.

Primary Step 1 - Use a Shampoo that does not cause, itching, redness, or things like this to your scalp, everyone's is different. If you're on here you likely don't have God-Tier Hair follicles or scalp health. If you can use NiOXIN, Cool. I personally couldn't Find something free of BS, sulfates, silicones, and parabens. I actually (For US guys) recommend the T-sal Shampoo. I tried hair restoration labs and at some point having "50 things in our shampoo to combat hair loss) is detrimental...you can have a reaction on your scalp to 1 of these compounds and it will render the shampoo useless.

Also- Avoid conditioner. This will make your hair dry, but you can use a moisturizer that doesn't go on you scalp, just your hair and this solves the issue. Conditioner can keep the scalp moist and prone to bacteria. Again, this may not be an issue, for sensitive scalp folks it is. I thought it was ridiculous until the next couple days when I had zero itching.

"Keep inflammation down, at all times, this is most important." - My Brazilian Female Hair clinician for mens hair loss.

1: Use a Minoxidil Product that doesn't use prop glycol, it's okay every once, but if you're blasting 4-5 topicals a day with it, your scalp will turn red and itchy fast. The following ingredients are all bonuses that help.

Minoxidil 5%
Azelaic acid 5%
ABN complexTM : 0.8%
Retinol: 0.025%
Caffeine: 0.001%

2: KetoKonozol: I don't even recommend the shampoo. It will dry and irritate the scalp. Get the raw powder and mix it in a natural shampoo free of sulfates, silicones, and parabens, all that jazz. This will be a massive upgrade and bind to the receptor at the scalp further reinforcing. If your scalp isn't sensitive to sulfate, then use the shampoo.

3: CB0301 is good if you can afford it, a few hundred a month or so. Or Just go with Pyrilutamide, which is a cheaper, and better option imo.
This is another Topical Anti-androgen with Human testing that works exceptionally well for me, so again, you're reinforcing that follicle with a molecule binding to the receptor preventing DHT or other androgens from binding. Look for Pyrilutamide dosed around 0.5% as this was in the clinical trial that showed great efficacy.

4: Latanoprost with Minoxidil: No They do not have to be combined in 1 solution but can be. But the use of both together helps with latanoprost absorption in studies. I believe this compound prolongs the growth phase, and possibly prevents androgens from binding. Unsure about the latter but even using a lower and supposedly ineffective dose of it, I was experiencing a lot less hair loss, and this was with an inflamed damaged scalp.

Try your best to find something above a 0.01% Concentration. All the clinical trials were done with 0.05% and 0.1% respectively with great results. Something is better than nothing, but yeah, it works.

Optional: Finasteride - The only reason I say optional because it's not really the sexual side effects, but DHT has a nice mental effect. There is always a chance you won't notice lower serum levels. I say give it a shot and go for the pill at 0.2mg. This has the best effect at the lowest dose, optimal on paper for me. The drug works, plain and simple, it's reducing the base army's strength by 60-70% against your follicles. Couple it with the stuff above and that should be enough to ward off almost any culprits, even during a cycle with a stronger androgen usage (don't go taking Masteron though unless you want to speed-run the Norwood Scale). I would avoid topical Finasteride. It's hard to dose correctly to avoid systemic and the threshold is very thin. Also it's known to cause scalp irritation. Would not be surprised if most people using it would be better off taking the pill.

This is a lot of topicals but you mainly just apply them all at once since they all have synergy in absorbing efficacy in your scalp to have the desired effect.

Bonus Section:
-For the PED users on here-

HGH:
I have been using high at about 1.5iu a day recreationally for a year. That dosage is to account for any lack of strength or impurity to reach an optimal situation for fat lipolysis (max dose for your body once every 12 hours) Of course HGH does wonder for hair, skin, and nails. Add it in at a therapeutic dose. My TRT doctor Provides GH peptides in his service, and said this dose poses no long term risk for organ growth. You're not folding your system with an excess amount for it to bind to cause this effect in great quantities. You could opt for mk677 as well.

TB500: Can't vouch for any vendors but if they have Janoshik results proving they're using the real TB500 and not Thymosin beta 4, then you should be good. This stuff can repair heart damage and cause scalp hair growth. If you can afford it and want to opt for it, give it a shot. It will also help with many other things, on/off a cycle, etc. This stuff reduces systemic inflammation on another level.

Honorable Mention: RU58841:
This has been around on the internet for a long time, and I'm sure it works absolute wonders. For me, even at a lower dose I couldn't do it without having chest/ heart pressure. It Just doesn't agree with me. You can give it a shot however. It may do absolutely nothing adverse in your body, everyone is different.

As somebody currently getting scalp and hair therapy right now, and having had a hair transplant (no gear needed, what luck! #sarcasm)

I can tell you What the clinician told me and has worked wonders after only one month... And that was switching to an all natural Shampoo, no crap added. Even Ketokonazal shampoo had sulfates that was wrecking my scalp. At best I was getting neutral results which is better than negative.

I can't recommend RU58841 sadly. Any Dose was causing my chest to feel heavy. But there are other topical anti androgens. It may not cause this side effect for you though! But that's my take.

I think the common misconception amongst 80% of the community is DHT is the problem. While DHT is certainly the Mike Tyson of the issue due to DHT having a higher affinity for the hair follicle and being much more toxic to the follicle, its called "androgenic alopecia" for a reason. It's any androgens. Of course TEST is always present in our bodies as men, thus DHT.

Winstrol was much worse for my hair along with toxic shampoos and irritated scalps. I severely underestimated an inflamed scalp effect on hair loss. I Had no idea my whole life until now and now my hair loss alone has stopped 80% or so without even lowering DHT and using a topical anti-androgen.

There's about 7 different types of genetic hair follicles. You have kids bald at 20 which means their follicles had the strength of a squirt gun vs guys blasting gear until 55 having thick locks still, (these would be the 300 spartan hair follicles)

I am somewhere in the middle, or just below it.

too bad about winstrol It’s such an excellent compound from the short amount of time I’ve been on it. its too early for me to enjoy the thin skin aspects but just the hardness and mental boost alone are unrivaled.
25 mgs IM On 300 test is more boost (dopamine wise ) than 700 test. I understand that Masteron may have similar effects on dopamine albeit with less affinity for the DA receptors

how soon did you notice winstrol hair shedding btw ?

I haven’t found any actual studies that go into depth about the mechanics of action

all life heard is “they’re DHT derivatives , DHT = MPB, ergo derivatives of DHT are bad “. no mention how these derivatives were designed to be tissue selective. So do they zap hair directly ? OR do they CRUSH SHBG and thus the free test is the way we get more DHT ?

and now we know that even on test only protocol 5ar won’t shield all hair , if one is prone. Hence more protectants are neeede like topical anti androgens.
thoughts ?

I think DHT derived roids aren't really hair safe, even at weak androgenic numbers.

The reason is this: It has roughly the same chemical makeup of DHT so You could assume the binding affinity for the hair follicle is just the same. I do think they are more tissue selective of course.

But a fraction of your test is converted to DHT overall, as well as estradiol. Where as when you take a DHT based oral, it's that amount of MG every day for the duration of that cycle.

So in some ways I think it's worse. No roid is hair safe. You're just fighting a battle to keep the lifestyle up (gym life with gear) and keep your hair. A pretty normal desire.

At the end of the day it's all androgenic alopecia, it will matter what you're taking, for how long, at what dose, and what are you doing to mitigate the damage.

The Winstrol you mentioned, yeah I don't think iv'e ever felt better on any roid ever, and adding a little tren in is True Rich Piana energy in the gym, just gettin sh** done. I would have to take some again after my hair has recovered. I basically had 2 month non stop inflamed scalp itching all day, lost a ton of hair. Stopped HGH. Stopped T3. A lot of this will cause shedding. This wasn't exclusive to winstrol, just happened to be taking it at the time.

My Hair Loss Write-up:

For Any kids in their late 20s and early 30s here with a salvageable hair situation. Here's my List for you, feel free to use anything else I don't list, I just leave it out because I personally had adverse non-healthy sides. The following is my opinion and experience, not medical advice.

Primary Step 1 - Use a Shampoo that does not cause, itching, redness, or things like this to your scalp, everyone's is different. If you're on here you likely don't have God-Tier Hair follicles or scalp health. If you can use NiOXIN, Cool. I personally couldn't Find something free of BS, sulfates, silicones, and parabens. I actually (For US guys) recommend the T-sal Shampoo. I tried hair restoration labs and at some point having "50 things in our shampoo to combat hair loss) is detrimental...you can have a reaction on your scalp to 1 of these compounds and it will render the shampoo useless.

Also- Avoid conditioner. This will make your hair dry, but you can use a moisturizer that doesn't go on you scalp, just your hair and this solves the issue. Conditioner can keep the scalp moist and prone to bacteria. Again, this may not be an issue, for sensitive scalp folks it is. I thought it was ridiculous until the next couple days when I had zero itching.

"Keep inflammation down, at all times, this is most important." - My Brazilian Female Hair clinician for mens hair loss.

1: Use a Minoxidil Product that doesn't use prop glycol, it's okay every once, but if you're blasting 4-5 topicals a day with it, your scalp will turn red and itchy fast. The following ingredients are all bonuses that help.

Minoxidil 5%
Azelaic acid 5%
ABN complexTM : 0.8%
Retinol: 0.025%
Caffeine: 0.001%

2: KetoKonozol: I don't even recommend the shampoo. It will dry and irritate the scalp. Get the raw powder and mix it in a natural shampoo free of sulfates, silicones, and parabens, all that jazz. This will be a massive upgrade and bind to the receptor at the scalp further reinforcing. If your scalp isn't sensitive to sulfate, then use the shampoo.

3: CB0301 is good if you can afford it, a few hundred a month or so. Or Just go with Pyrilutamide, which is a cheaper, and better option imo.
This is another Topical Anti-androgen with Human testing that works exceptionally well for me, so again, you're reinforcing that follicle with a molecule binding to the receptor preventing DHT or other androgens from binding. Look for Pyrilutamide dosed around 0.5% as this was in the clinical trial that showed great efficacy.

4: Latanoprost with Minoxidil: No They do not have to be combined in 1 solution but can be. But the use of both together helps with latanoprost absorption in studies. I believe this compound prolongs the growth phase, and possibly prevents androgens from binding. Unsure about the latter but even using a lower and supposedly ineffective dose of it, I was experiencing a lot less hair loss, and this was with an inflamed damaged scalp.

Try your best to find something above a 0.01% Concentration. All the clinical trials were done with 0.05% and 0.1% respectively with great results. Something is better than nothing, but yeah, it works.

Optional: Finasteride - The only reason I say optional because it's not really the sexual side effects, but DHT has a nice mental effect. There is always a chance you won't notice lower serum levels. I say give it a shot and go for the pill at 0.2mg. This has the best effect at the lowest dose, optimal on paper for me. The drug works, plain and simple, it's reducing the base army's strength by 60-70% against your follicles. Couple it with the stuff above and that should be enough to ward off almost any culprits, even during a cycle with a stronger androgen usage (don't go taking Masteron though unless you want to speed-run the Norwood Scale). I would avoid topical Finasteride. It's hard to dose correctly to avoid systemic and the threshold is very thin. Also it's known to cause scalp irritation. Would not be surprised if most people using it would be better off taking the pill.

This is a lot of topicals but you mainly just apply them all at once since they all have synergy in absorbing efficacy in your scalp to have the desired effect.

Bonus Section:
-For the PED users on here-

HGH:
I have been using high at about 1.5iu a day recreationally for a year. That dosage is to account for any lack of strength or impurity to reach an optimal situation for fat lipolysis (max dose for your body once every 12 hours) Of course HGH does wonder for hair, skin, and nails. Add it in at a therapeutic dose. My TRT doctor Provides GH peptides in his service, and said this dose poses no long term risk for organ growth. You're not folding your system with an excess amount for it to bind to cause this effect in great quantities. You could opt for mk677 as well.

TB500: Can't vouch for any vendors but if they have Janoshik results proving they're using the real TB500 and not Thymosin beta 4, then you should be good. This stuff can repair heart damage and cause scalp hair growth. If you can afford it and want to opt for it, give it a shot. It will also help with many other things, on/off a cycle, etc. This stuff reduces systemic inflammation on another level.

Honorable Mention: RU58841:
This has been around on the internet for a long time, and I'm sure it works absolute wonders. For me, even at a lower dose I couldn't do it without having chest/ heart pressure. It Just doesn't agree with me. You can give it a shot however. It may do absolutely nothing adverse in your body, everyone is different.
thank u. where can I get pyrilutamide and latanoprost? haven't seen these around.

I just started RU58841 about 3-4 weeks ago. Seemed like a massive shed at first then I’m coming into stabilization now. I’ll do my best to keep updates coming here. Also on .5mg/ED finasteride, minoxidil, ketoconazole shampoo, and microneedle once per week.
Any negative sides from using the RU?

Awesome. Any progress so far? And did you just get premixed RU from chemyo?
Yes, premixed from Chemyo only. In 2 months, shedding has DRAMATICALLY slowed while still being on test and anavar. I’ve even gotten some regrowth at the frontal corners and edge of my hairline

Yes, premixed from Chemyo only. In 2 months, shedding has DRAMATICALLY slowed while still being on test and anavar. I’ve even gotten some regrowth at the frontal corners and edge of my hairline
That’s amazing. One last question if you don’t mind, how much are you using per day?