Hair Loss

Revita Shampoo

Yeah, they reformulated:

Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 11.40.22 AM.webp

I don't want any of those things. I just want a basic shampoo that includes ketoconazole.

If you look good bald, I envy you. Some guys do, I'll admit, but not most of us.

Oh, I don't. I've shaved my head in the past and look like a serial killer. Not exactly the type of image that I'm trying to project. Thing that that I'm willing to let go is the ketoconazole shampoo as, as you stated, it's the last 5%.

I used fungoral, it smells ok.

I'll try this, thanks.

Just to level set what "smells ok". What are your feelings about Axe body spray?

Just to level set what "smells ok". What are your feelings about Axe body spray?

Well, i could better say it doesn't smell like trash. Don't expect to smell like anything commercial, it's still a pharmaceutical product for dandruff.

Without overanalyzing it you can use the keto shampoo, let it sit for 3-5 minutes, wash, then apply any shampoo you prefer and wash again. Keto isn't meant for hair, if there was a way to apply it directly in the scalp that would be great. You have to gently massage your scalp with this, there's no need to make foam on your hair and definitely no reason to do the back and side of your head. After this you can still use a regular shampoo, just make sure it's something with neutral PH.

I used fungoral, it smells ok.

Nice, but why do all that stuff when you can simply add the powder to a topical minoxidil bottle like rogaine which already has the solvents and stuff? That's how i did it, 3gr RU powder in 60ml 5% minoxidil, you apply 1ml morning 1ml evening and you're g2g
where do u get the RU powder from? thx

where do u get the RU powder from? thx
Chemyo and Anageninc would be options I would suggest to explore. Anageninc has a 10 gram option as well which cuts down further on costs.

Me personally, and maybe this is just because I use gear, but I did not see any significant improvement in terms of regrowth until I added RU to the mix month 2. I think for now I am basically just treading water or maybe regrowing further on a very marginal basis, but I will take it compared to where I was previously.
IMG_C2811A7431DA-1.webp

Chemyo and Anageninc would be options I would suggest to explore. Anageninc has a 10 gram option as well which cuts down further on costs.

Me personally, and maybe this is just because I use gear, but I did not see any significant improvement in terms of regrowth until I added RU to the mix month 2. I think for now I am basically just treading water or maybe regrowing further on a very marginal basis, but I will take it compared to where I was previously.
View attachment 296667
looks great bro

looks great bro
Thanks broseph. It’s been encouraging to actually see decent progress from my efforts.

My personal take on the hair loss thing is that for most normal people that experience hair loss the standard treatments of Fin, mon, etc. will probably work reasonably well for most people.

For those of us that use gear however, I think the addition of a topical anti-androgen like RU might be required due to the nature of our PED use.

View attachment 296667
wow. How much time between these two pics?

Back