Harm reduction in the Steroid Underground subforum - this is NOT a source forum

And what the fuck do you contribute to this forum? Please enlighten me..

What do you and a group of others do, every time a new source pops up in the underground and they don't follow the SCOC? You pretty much rip him a new asshole, etc. Ok for you guys to do it, but when I do it in another section, I am the bad guy..

You think I give a shit about sourcing here? lol..

Nothing going for me? If you only knew.. :)

You're done replying to me? I doubt it..
so hardcore, such a bad ass. its like you are an all american rough neck

I would say when 90%+ of the posts are bashing the same sources. lets say Jet labs and Stan... this should raise a red flag... What other purpose do they serve here?
And again, I will repeat it:

The exact same behavior that you described (90% posts bashing the same sources) occurs regularly in source threads.

If the source is popular or approved by certain members, such behavior is unwelcomed and there are multiple calls for these "trolls" to be banned. The reasons for this trolling behavior are deemed invalid.

If the source is unpopular or unapproved by certain members, such behavior is welcomed and lauded as actions of solid members tirelessly fighting scammers and looking out for others. The reasons for this trolling behavior are deemed valid.

The same standard applies to both scenarios...

Unless MESO becomes just another source forum with approved sources who are protected from members who attack them by having such memberrs banned. While at the same time, members who attack unapproved sources are given special treatment and allowed to attack without restrictions.

Millard is probably laughing his ass off at the direction this thread has went in the last few days.
Some people are tone-deaf about the purpose of this thread.

Members telling others how to obtain psychoactive drugs of abuse....?? Members derailing and burying the thread with off-topic trolling of each other...??

Funny? Disappointing? Sad? I don't know.

Isn't this supposed to be about harm reduction?

I'm trying to get vendors to post test results for heavy metals in their products.

Let's suppose you're taking like 250mg of gear total, each week.

Even with only 1% of impurities that's like 2.5 mg each week of God knows what.

Heavy metals are toxic even just in micrograms.

I'm trying to get vendors to post test results for heavy metals in their products.

Harm reduction? There's a sponsored/pinned source selling DNP since June or something. A recent test showed it was overdosed by around 100%.

Heavy metals in product testing, shows how clueless you are and little you've researched this topic. If you're that concerned about that particular subject, you shouldn't be usually ANY UGL for anything.

Harm reduction yes. Hand holding no. We are all big boys here so save the feelings for kittens and trannies.

Heavy metals in product testing, shows how clueless you are and little you've researched this topic. If you're that concerned about that particular subject, you shouldn't be usually ANY UGL for anything.

It all depends on the numbers.

How much heavy metals are used in synthesis of anabolic compounds, anyways?

How do the amounts in UGL gear compare to heavy metals in fish and in drinking water?

If the amount in anabolics is the same as the amount from eating sushi, I don't really care..

If it's the same as drinking out of lead pipes for years and years, that's an issue.

According to this report here, at least some UGL are able to succesfully remove heavy metals from their gear:

You'll see that at one of the samples that passes is methenolone, which is supposed to be really hard to synthesize.

This implies that at least some UGL gear DOES NOT have heavy metals.

In other words, testing for them is not useless as you say.

Last edited:
@janoshik has stated in other places that he’s stopped listing a price for heavy metal testing because no sample has ever shown any detectable heavy metals.

I think it has to do with how the raws are synthesized. Protein powder and supplements are ground up in machinery, thus the heavy metals. Steroids are not.

Some people are tone-deaf about the purpose of this thread.

Members telling others how to obtain psychoactive drugs of abuse....?? Members derailing and burying the thread with off-topic trolling of each other...??

Funny? Disappointing? Sad? I don't know.
With all due respect you can abuse steroids just as much as any other drug.

Also, derailing and burying of threads is exactly why some members here are looking to ban certain individuals as they offer nothing but insults and trolling.

@janoshik has stated in other places that he’s stopped listing a price for heavy metal testing because no sample has ever shown any detectable heavy metals.

I think it has to do with how the raws are synthesized. Protein powder and supplements are ground up in machinery, thus the heavy metals. Steroids are not.
Tbh we offer the testing for heavy metals due to considerable interest, but still, no AAS sample tested "positive"

Tbh we offer the testing for heavy metals due to considerable interest, but still, no AAS sample tested "positive"

That's cool. I appreciate that information.

I want to call out Prometheuz HRT for spreading false information on YouTube.

Prometheuz HRT clinic has an "unleashed" (Anavar Unleashed, Anadrol Unleashed, etc.) series on YouTube where Seth Spartan claims that 9/10 UGL AAS samples have heavy metal contamination. Seth says this in every single video for every single compound he reviews.

This must be a marketing tactic to try to scare you away from using UGL gear so that you'll pay for their clinic instead.

It's too bad because these videos seem pretty good, otherwise.

With all due respect you can abuse steroids just as much as any other drug.

Also, derailing and burying of threads is exactly why some members here are looking to ban certain individuals as they offer nothing but insults and trolling.
With all due respect, you are banned. I have no tolerance for people who want to trivialize or minimize the seriousness of using this forum to promote the sale of fentanyl/painkillers. Just don't do it.

Certainly, trolls are a big problem that clutters threads. But 20 members who insult and attack the trolls every time they post for trolling is arguably a bigger problem..

Don't feed the trolls. Report them.

With all due respect, you are banned. I have no tolerance for people who want to trivialize or minimize the seriousness of using this forum to promote the sale of fentanyl/painkillers. Just don't do it.

Certainly, trolls are a big problem that clutters threads. But 20 members who insult and attack the trolls every time they post for trolling is arguably a bigger problem..

i completely share your opinion here but i think this is a bit overblown if this is a perma-ban..
Imo he didnt want to minimize the seriousness of those drugs but to state that you can also kill yourself by abusing gear, which is not wrong..
There are members who only post crap-shit, every single post. He atleast has some useful posts after glimpsing over his post history..

i completely share your opinion here but i think this is a bit overblown if this is a perma-ban..
Imo he didnt want to minimize the seriousness of those drugs but to state that you can also kill yourself by abusing gear, which is not wrong..
There are members who only post crap-shit, every single post. He atleast has some useful posts after glimpsing over his post history..
It's temporary. I don't think he minimized the seriousness of those drugs either. He minimized the seriousness of the forum prohibition on using this forum to hook people up with fentanyl/painkillers. You have to understand the context where some sources are starting to look for clients more interested in getting high than interested in physical enhancement. This is why it is a big deal.

Something people don't understand with regard to trolls...

If you didn't feed the trolls and simply reported them, they would be gone in most cases.

But instead of reporting the trolls, members respond in kind and essentially troll the trolls by engaging in the exact same behavior.

Don't feed. Report.

That's correct, both are equally allowed (as opposed to forbidden) as there are no forum rules in place that serve to protect the community from being harmed repeatedly in either of those ways, and the community's only means of holding sources accountable regarding harm reduction is posting their experiences, which are easily drowned out via shill/alt account posts (impossible to detect effectively even by a company as big as Amazon, so you're not able to do so nor expected to).
A drug dealer calling for more central regulation.

This reminds me a bit to the government and the companies around it. Funny.

If you want to have the same ultra regulated stuff as you have in other forums, go there.

Harm reduction? There's a sponsored/pinned source selling DNP since June or something. A recent test showed it was overdosed by around 100%.
Do you even know what harm reduction is?

So you know the source in question?

Members freely and openly criticized and held him publicly accountable for not lab testing his products and pressured him to get them tested

The source had products tested as a result. In particular, the DNP product was significantly overdosed.

Members are emphatically and publicly emphasizing the potential harm that the use of an overdosed product could have.

Members are criticizing him and holding him publicly accountable for continuing to sell the product even with his disclosure of lab test results.

Members are publicly criticizing him and holding him publicly accountable for selling other potentially harmful products that have not yet been tested.

This is pretty much a textbook case of how harm reduction should work.

Oh yeah, and the source is paying to be publicly scrutinized and held accountable in an uncensored subforum specifically devoted to harm reduction.

Plus, there is full disclosure (via the sponsor tag) that the source has paid for the privilege of being held accountable.

Do you even know what a sponsor is?

Based on your post, it seems that you think the source is "sponsored" by MESO. MESO does NOT sponsor sources.

Sponsors help financially support the harm reduction agenda of MESO.

Is that clear now?

Do you even know what harm reduction is?

So you know the source in question?

Members freely and openly criticized and held him publicly accountable for not lab testing his products and pressured him to get them tested

The source had products tested as a result. In particular, the DNP product was significantly overdosed.

Members are emphatically and publicly emphasizing the potential harm that the use of an overdosed product could have.

Members are criticizing him and holding him publicly accountable for continuing to sell the product even with his disclosure of lab test results.

Members are publicly criticizing him and holding him publicly accountable for selling other potentially harmful products that have not yet been tested.

This is pretty much a textbook case of how harm reduction should work.

Oh yeah, and the source is paying to be publicly scrutinized and held accountable in an uncensored subforum specifically devoted to harm reduction.

Plus, there is full disclosure (via the sponsor tag) that the source has paid for the privilege of being held accountable.

Do you even know what a sponsor is?

Based on your post, it seems that you think the source is "sponsored" by MESO. MESO does NOT sponsor sources.

Sponsors help financially support the harm reduction agenda of MESO.

Is that clear now?
It was a typo. Yes, the members criticizised the source but what about some poor bastard who possibly got a false sense of trust because of the highlighted sponsor tag and got hurt as a result of using that product? There's always some. It's not like taking a bit too much testosterone.

I thought it was relevant to point this out after seeing the fentanyl discussing. I don't see how dnp is that much different.

It was a typo. Yes, the members criticizised the source but what about some poor bastard who possibly got a false sense of trust because of the highlighted sponsor tag and got hurt as a result of using that product? There's always some. It's not like taking a bit too much testosterone.

I thought it was relevant to point this out after seeing the fentanyl discussing. I don't see how dnp is that much different.
There's no reasoning with you if you truly believe dnp and fentanyl are remotely close to one another in terms of abuse and death.