Harm reduction in the Steroid Underground subforum - this is NOT a source forum

Is your argument that cat images are not promotional because they don't influence Google result pages? Seriously.

I didn't realize think you were posting on MESO in order to influence SERPs. Or are you comparing yourself to other sources who do?

You've created a brand on MESO such that anything cat-related is connected to you by most regular members. That's clever marketing.

I'm not sure why you are trying to argue otherwise. It's pretty obvious to everyone and most customers who end up finding you.

Cat images may not benefit you on Google. But they certainly do on MESO.
Millard, I am saying that there are pictures of cat adrenal glands I found on Google that I really don't think you would consider 'promotional material' and I didn't want to gross anyone out by posting them here. I've no idea what you're talking about anymore.

Millard, I am saying that there are pictures of cat adrenal glands I found on Google that I really don't think you would consider 'promotional material' and I didn't want to gross anyone out by posting them here. I've no idea what you're talking about anymore.
Strawman.

Now it's clear to me you are very disingenuous.

Who are you kidding? Your thread is entitled "Cat Cafe". :rolleyes:
It's funny that you're punishing a good source over something so stupid as posting an unbranded picture of a cat, but you have stickied threads from "MesoRX Sponsors" who don't follow the rules, don't provide any evidence of selling anything legitimate, ignore any customer who asks questions and are selling shit for 3-4x the price of every other good source. Doesn't make a lot of sense how you've chosen to do things here.

After your post about whatever SERP is I am genuinely afraid to continue this conversation and get banned. Please accept my forfeit.
More disingenuity. If you could defend your position, you would. You can't, so you pretend to be afraid of being banned. (You wouldn't be.) Disappointing.

Soooooooo guess I can't post any jet airplane pictures in my thread then eh lol? :p
I would recommend any source who finds this the least bit confusing avoid posting any images other than lab test report scans.

More disingenuity. If you could defend your position, you would. You can't, so you pretend to be afraid of being banned. (You wouldn't be.) Disappointing.

Click on images and let me know if you still believe these cat related images would serve well as promotional material. If you've made up your mind that all feline and canine related content serves to promote me, there's nothing I can say to change that.

It's funny that you're punishing a good source over something so stupid as posting an unbranded picture of a cat, but you have stickied threads from "MesoRX Sponsors" who don't follow the rules, don't provide any evidence of selling anything legitimate, ignore any customer who asks questions and are selling shit for 3-4x the price of every other good source. Doesn't make a lot of sense how you've chosen to do things here.
What is really funny is that you feel so compelled to stand up for a source and suggest that they deserve special treatment over other sources when it comes to application of the rule against in-thread banners and marketing graphics.

If you discover a rule violation, you should formally report it. The rules are applied the same for all sources.

You're not going to ban me if I say your SERP post reads to me like that was posted under the influence of some good ass catnip? That post is where you lost me completely (and vice versa it seems). You're not being yourself today so please accept my request to delay this debate until tomorrow at least - if you see things no differently after a good night of sleep, I'll post all the cat adrenal glands and buttholes required/desired to illustrate the point I was trying to make in my defense that not all cat related pictures will serve as promotional material.
No, not going to ban you. Obviously, you are resorting to ad hominem and strawman attacks rather than making a good-faith effort to support your position.

No, not going to ban you. Obviously, you are resorting to ad hominem and strawman attacks rather than making a good-faith effort to support your position.
I tried my best but then you posted this:
Millard said:
Is your argument that cat images are not promotional on MESO because they don't influence Google result pages? Seriously.

I didn't realize think you were posting on MESO in order to influence SERPs. Or are you comparing yourself to other sources who do?
I'm sure it makes sense to you but I cannot wrap my head around how you got there, and while I'm sure you think I'm being as disingenous as always, with your permission I'd like to ask the audience if anyone read that and thought "yea that's how I interpreted Liska's post as well". From my perspective, you're misinterpreting my posts to such a degree that I've no hope of reaching you.

What is really funny is that you feel so compelled to stand up for a source and suggest that they deserve special treatment over other sources when it comes to application of the rule against in-thread banners and marketing graphics.

If you discover a rule violation, you should formally report it. The rules are applied the same for all sources.
I have no issue with the rule in a context that makes sense. A picture of a cat with zero other promotional material attached is an illogical enforcement of said rule.

Perhaps you shouldn't allow companies that refuse to do adequate disclosure or testing to be stickied as MesoRX sponsors? But nope, you'd rather waste your time enforcing a meaningless nothing.

I tried my best but then you posted this:

I'm sure it makes sense to you but I cannot wrap my head around how you got there, and while I'm sure you think I'm being as disingenous as always, with your permission I'd like to ask the audience if anyone read that and thought "yea that's how I interpreted Liska's post as well". From my perspective, you're misinterpreting my posts to such a degree that I've no hope of reaching you.
That is why I asked you.

It didn't occur to me that you were talking about searching Google to find photos of cat anal glands!

Now that you've cleared that up, I didn't know you had any interest in posting photos of cat assholes.

After the implementation of the no in-thread banner/graphic marketing rule, you since asked if you could post customer touchdown photos without violating this rule. I said no. Today you posted four cat photos and asked if these could be posted without violating the rule. I said no.

You aggressively lobbied for this new rule perhaps because you thought it would only be applied to other sources. You seem surprised that it applies to you too.

You know very well that every cute cat photo you have posted in your thread served a marketing purpose. Arguing that it didn't because cat assholes photos wouldn't help promote your business is not a good faith argument.

Now that you've cleared that up, I didn't know you had any interest in posting photos of cat assholes.
You're being disingenous, you had to know I'm very interested in posting cat butts.

You aggressively lobbied for this new rule perhaps because you thought it would only affect other sources. You seem surprised that it applies to you too.
Yes, I foolishly thought I could sneak at least one cat sock by you but I'm already working on a giant 'Where's Waldo?' picture with an illegaly smol cat butt included that you'll never spot.

You know very well that every cute cat photo you have posted in your thread served a marketing purpose. Arguing that it didn't because cat assholes photos wouldn't help promote your business is not a good faith argument.
I'm getting the impression you actually really like cats and that's why you're so convinced about their marketing power.

I think it’s pretty clear that the policy is to prevent meaningless bumping of a thread. All this pretending to misunderstand that is bothersome. If these folks truly don’t understand that is in fact worrisome.

I have no issue with the rule in a context that makes sense. A picture of a cat with zero other promotional material attached is an illogical enforcement of said rule.

Perhaps you shouldn't allow companies that refuse to do adequate disclosure or testing to be stickied as MesoRX sponsors? But nope, you'd rather waste your time enforcing a meaningless nothing.
Exactly lol. @Millard you slap sponsors everywhere and made sticky threads. Yet you said "meso isnt a source board" , cant be more hypocritical than that :)

I think it’s pretty clear that the policy is to prevent meaningless bumping of a thread. All this pretending to misunderstand that is bothersome. If these folks truly don’t understand that is in fact worrisome.

Meaningless bumping of threads has been fair game here at meso up until very recently ***cough*** naps ***cough*** and adding a cat picture along with a post regarding new information isn't shameful bumping as the post would be valid without the picture anyways!

I'm not saying this isn't important but cats are currently being cracked down on harder than an entire discussion about benzos, where to buy them and a picture of prices that has been left untouched since early Saturday.

I'm not saying this isn't important but cats are currently being cracked down on harder than an entire discussion about benzos, where to buy them and a picture of prices that has been left untouched since early Saturday.
Not true. Action was taken immediately.

But censoring the member conversation about whether the bodybuilding community should support or even tolerate sources who choose to cater to this demographic may not be the best approach.