Harm reduction in the Steroid Underground subforum - this is NOT a source forum

Exactly lol. @Millard you slap sponsors everywhere and made sticky threads. Yet you said "meso isnt a source board" , cant be more hypocritical than that :)
You really need to read this thread from the beginning because you are clueless about how this (sub)forum works

Not true. Action was taken immediately.

But censoring the member conversation about whether the bodybuilding community should support or even tolerate sources who choose to cater to this demographic may not be the best approach.
Sorry then, falsely assumed at least the picture showing where to buy benzos and at what prices would break some rule:

Sorry then, falsely assumed at least the picture showing where to buy benzos and at what prices would break some rule:
This is tricky when members may merely attempt to critically point out that some "steroid sources" are also selling drugs to users seeking to get high.

For example, if someone create a thread saying Boycott Steroid Sources Selling Pot, Adderall, Ritalin, Xanax, etc, it may seem like a way to discourage the bodybuilding community from supporting such sources. But it probably more likely that it will have the opposite and unintending effect of increasing awareness for drug users who seeking these classes of drugs.

The graphic in question may alert members who wouldn't have supported such a source if they knew everything they were selling. Others members may have flocked to them. While others may not care one way or the other.

I think the bodybuilding community is harmed when putative steroid sources cater to such outside demographics with such disparate goals. I hope members will increasingly see it in such a way.

I cant help to think, reading through this thread, that this is all because some liberal cry babys, that could potentially be on the payroll, didn't like seeing other threads bumped when theres weren't. So cry cry and pay up problem solved ? i dunno but meso is still the last board left for me because it was less liberal then the rest, but this whole thread seems like a liberal take over.

Far as pictures, if its due to data mining issues etc or someone lookin up anal cat ass glands and poping up with steriods...and risking the fourm then i can kinda see it.

End of the day i dont own the board.

I cant help to think, reading through this thread, that this is all because some liberal cry babys, that could potentially be on the payroll, didn't like seeing other threads bumped when theres weren't. So cry cry and pay up problem solved ? i dunno but meso is still the last board left for me because it was less liberal then the rest, but this whole thread seems like a liberal take over.

Far as pictures, if its due to data mining issues etc or someone lookin up anal cat ass glands and poping up with steriods...and risking the fourm then i can kinda see it.

End of the day i dont own the board.
Sorry about your mental illness where everything in life is libtard vs conservatard

This is tricky when members may merely attempt to critically point out that some "steroid sources" are also selling drugs to users seeking to get high.

For example, if someone create a thread saying Boycott Steroid Sources Selling Pot, Adderall, Ritalin, Xanax, etc, it may seem like a way to discourage the bodybuilding community from supporting such sources. But it probably more likely that it will have the opposite and unintending effect of increasing awareness for drug users who seeking these classes of drugs.

The graphic in question may alert members who wouldn't have supported such a source if they knew everything they were selling. Others members may have flocked to them. While others may not care one way or the other.

I think the bodybuilding community is harmed when putative steroid sources cater to such outside demographics with such disparate goals. I hope members will increasingly see it in such a way.
If a member was to post such a thread warning about all the recreational drugs they could buy at x vendor with enough information to ensure they'll find them, would that be left standing then?

The community/members aren't a uniform group ultimately, and the rec. drug market is much bigger and more profitable than the PED industry by far, so while some may condemn a vendor selling these (not that members can do anything but make angry posts), it'll ultimately be free rec. drug advertisement that will result in a ton of revenue from their target audience within this community, which will inspire other vendors to follow suit - if necessary by compartmentalizing brands utilizing the same warehouse, as that avoids the only punishment Meso currently has for doing this - not allowing the brand representatives to post anymore, but leaving their post history untouched as eternal advertisement to said audience. (Please remove this part from my post if you think it serves as a guide how to sell rec. drugs on Meso, though I fear anyone can figure that out based on this precedent.)

It's endearing that you are still hopeful about anything regarding this industry but experience (and you have much more than I do) has shown us that anything that can be exploited for profit will be, so considering the worst rather than best case scenario seems more beneficial for harm reduction from my point of view at least.

Some sources think they own this place good that @Millard wont bend over for them and i am surprised more members are not siding with him.
Its clear that most of the shit they do is hidden marketing and its annoying to see them spamming threads and not sticking to they're underground prison !

If a member was to post such a thread warning about all the recreational drugs they could buy at x vendor with enough information to ensure they'll find them, would that be left standing then?

The community/members aren't a uniform group ultimately, and the rec. drug market is much bigger and more profitable than the PED industry by far, so while some may condemn a vendor selling these (not that members can do anything but make angry posts), it'll ultimately be free rec. drug advertisement that will result in a ton of revenue from their target audience within this community, which will inspire other vendors to follow suit - if necessary by compartmentalizing brands utilizing the same warehouse, as that avoids the only punishment Meso currently has for doing this - not allowing the brand representatives to post anymore, but leaving their post history untouched as eternal advertisement to said audience. (Please remove this part from my post if you think it serves as a guide how to sell rec. drugs on Meso, though I fear anyone can figure that out based on this precedent.)

It's endearing that you are still hopeful about anything regarding this industry but experience (and you have much more than I do) has shown us that anything that can be exploited for profit will be, so considering the worst rather than best case scenario seems more beneficial for harm reduction from my point of view at least.
You are seriously mentally exhausting. ALL you do is argue about nothing and start drama. You literally started an argument here, just for the sole purpose of bickering about nothing

Of course, I'm hopeful. And I think there is reason to be hopeful. Otherwise what is the point of MESO's harm reduction objectives.

The bodybuilding community on MESO forcing accountability has made a change. One example is the increasing and more stringent demands for product lab testing.

At present, I don't think anyone can get away without doing at least limited lab testing of products. I hope, and fully expect, that market pressures will continue to force more comprehensive lab testing in the future.

In many ways, we are witnessing a period where open internet forums and accessible and affordable lab testing have forced a distinct competitive advantage for sources to take harm reduction seriously.

This is a good thing. The industry doesn't even have to care about harm reduction because its profit-driven focus will see it as a competitive disadvantage NOT to comply with harm reduction demands of its customer base.

When it comes to recreational drugs distinct from PEDs, I'm not sure that market pressures alone will keep PED vendors from exploiting the easy profit of rec drugs. I'm not convinced that the PED demographic would sufficiently penalize them in the marketplace. This may have been the case 25 years ago but society has changed.

So as a long-winded way of answering your question, MESO will address any such attempts that appear to exploit the forum as a way to tap the rec drug demographic, with or without cause, with or without notice.

MESO was not created to address this demographic. This is not a moral issue. It is an issue of risk

I too like the fact that Millard is aware and taking sources accountable. Some sources believe that are special for some unknown reason, giant egos disguising as all mighty knowledge keyboard harm reduction warriors...

You mean like Napsgear did for months on end with zero consequences?
Shocked Sesame Street GIF

You mean like Napsgear did for months on end with zero consequences?
Not true at all.

Those practices were prohibited as a result. He was banned for 3 months and has not returned since.

Why the misinformation?

Not true at all.

Those practices were prohibited as a result. He was banned for 3 months and has not returned since.

Why the misinformation?
He spammed his thread for months and you repeatedly said that it was OK and that you weren’t going to intervene because he was posting customer reviews. They were obviously fake reviews, as many of us pointed out.

What exactly about what I said is misinformation? I can find my comments where I specifically addressed it with you when he was doing the spam-bumping if you’d like.

You told us that his constant bumping didn’t count as spam because he was posting reviews which was in line with the harm reduction purpose of the forum.

That’s literally what you said.

He spammed his thread for months and you repeatedly said that it was OK and that you weren’t going to intervene because he was posting customer reviews. They were obviously fake reviews, as many of us pointed out.

What exactly about what I said is misinformation? I can find my comments where I specifically addressed it with you when he was doing the spam-bumping if you’d like.

You told us that his constant bumping didn’t count as spam because he was posting reviews which was in line with the harm reduction purpose of the forum.

That’s literally what you said.
You know that rules change, right?

It wasn't against the rules at the time. And then this fact was exploited.

So the rules were changed. And it was since prohibited.

There were major consequences to his behavior.

You clearly suggested otherwise.

That is the definition of misinformation.

You know that rules change, right?

It wasn't against the rules at the time. And then this fact was exploited.

So the rules were changed. And it was since prohibited.

There were major consequences to his behavior.

You clearly suggested otherwise.

That is the definition of misinformation.
The consequences were for threatening members. Several times I might add. He wasn’t even permanently banned after threatening to doxx and send hot packs to people who spoke ill of him. Each time he was allowed to come back (as a sponsor no less). Harm reduction my ass.

Are you telling me that you banned him for spamming? Yes or no? Answer honestly because I’m more than willing to quote your past statements.

And I’m the one spreading misinformation?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The consequences were for threatening members. Several times I might add. He wasn’t even permanently banned after threatening to sent hot packs to people who spoke ill of him. Each time he was allowed to come back.

Are you telling me that you banned him for spamming? Yes or no?

And I’m the one spreading misinformation?

:rolleyes:
Yes. You are clearly spreading misinformation.

He was banned for a variety of violations including the ones mentioned. I should know - I am the one who banned him.

Yes. You are clearly spreading misinformation.

He was banned for a variety of violations including the ones mentioned. I should know - I am the one who banned him.
What, precisely, about what I said is inaccurate?

— Did you not refuse to do anything about his spam-bumping?

— Did you allow him back after he threatened to hot pack members to get them thrown in jail?