Hcg hmg still infertil

Is there dosing guidelines for gonadorelin?

I'm still trying to figure this out to be honest. There are many studies on it from injecting an IV in pulses throughout the day to mimic the natural pituitary function. It doesn't have a half life as long as HCG. My TRT clinic recommended to dose 100mcg twice a week. I don't think twice a week is enough, maybe daily or twice daily. Have to experiment and blood test to find out.

Hey guys,
Im in the same boat. Wanting to have kids some day at 33. Ran a sperm test about 1 month ago and have 0 sperm. I lowered my dose of Test to get levels around 900 but after reading all the stuff above Im gonna drop the test and keep up with HCG and enclomiphene. I have HMG coming in the mail.
After dosing 500iu HCG and 12.5 enclomiphene eod my levels came back at FSH <.7 and LH <.2
So absolutely NO change in levels.
I was using RL Enclomiphene but will be switching to Pharm grade Clomid.
Also introducing HMG into the mix once received

Hey guys,
Im in the same boat. Wanting to have kids some day at 33. Ran a sperm test about 1 month ago and have 0 sperm. I lowered my dose of Test to get levels around 900 but after reading all the stuff above Im gonna drop the test and keep up with HCG and enclomiphene. I have HMG coming in the mail.
After dosing 500iu HCG and 12.5 enclomiphene eod my levels came back at FSH <.7 and LH <.2
So absolutely NO change in levels.
I was using RL Enclomiphene but will be switching to Pharm grade Clomid.
Also introducing HMG into the mix once received

How long were you dosing the enclomiphene and HCG before testing? Took me 8 weeks of 50mg Clomid ED to see my LH and FSH levels start moving in a positive direction.

How long were you dosing the enclomiphene and HCG before testing? Took me 8 weeks of 50mg Clomid ED to see my LH and FSH levels start moving in a positive direction.
About a month before I drew bloods. Test around 1000NGL. At this point Im just ready to drop the test get my balls working again so I can Freeze some sperm and not look back at this point. I seem to be one of the ones who needs to just come all the way off.

Were you on TRT levels?

About a month before I drew bloods. Test around 1000NGL. At this point Im just ready to drop the test get my balls working again so I can Freeze some sperm and not look back at this point. I seem to be one of the ones who needs to just come all the way off.

Were you on TRT levels?

Yeah, I had to come off all the way also. Not sure where I'm at now but about 4-6 weeks ago I tested at 224ng/dL low 200's. I also plan to freeze sperm. As a good note, I have two women who told me they're pregnant. So there is some hope! The first was 24yo and the second 21yo. Im 38yo. The age of the female also has a lot to do with it. I only had 5.5 million sperm count per mL but was still able to get them pregnant! Hope the babies come out good.

Yeah, I had to come off all the way also. Not sure where I'm at now but about 4-6 weeks ago I tested at 224ng/dL low 200's. I also plan to freeze sperm. As a good note, I have two women who told me they're pregnant. So there is some hope! The first was 24yo and the second 21yo. Im 38yo. The age of the female also has a lot to do with it. I only had 5.5 million sperm count per mL but was still able to get them pregnant! Hope the babies come out good.
Bro no offense but you sound like a piece of shit LOL

Very good at increasing sperm motility which is even more important than sperm count. Don’t matter how many you have if they can’t swim to where they need to get.
Sorry for the stupid old bump but what's the recommended dose to achieve that, if you remember off-hand?

Sorry for the stupid old bump but what's the recommended dose to achieve that, if you remember off-hand?
3 grams L-carnitine was used in the study to show improved motility so I use a minimum of 3 grams and a max of 4 grams. I take about a 50/50 mix of ALC and L-carnitine L tartrate. Injectable works well too but is a major pain in the ass. I get lumps no matter where I inject it and I’ve tried as low as 200mg/ml. 600mg/ml was so thick I had to water the shit down just pass through a 27g pin.

3 grams L-carnitine was used in the study to show improved motility so I use a minimum of 3 grams and a max of 4 grams. I take about a 50/50 mix of ALC and L-carnitine L tartrate. Injectable works well too but is a major pain in the ass. I get lumps no matter where I inject it and I’ve tried as low as 200mg/ml. 600mg/ml was so thick I had to water the shit down just pass through a 27g pin.
Thanks for the reply dude, gonna skip the injectable and grab some ALC and LC now! What made you choose LCLT over regular LC?

Thanks for the reply dude, gonna skip the injectable and grab some ALC and LC now! What made you choose LCLT over regular LC?
From what I read it best to get L carnitine from different sources. First you want ALC as seamen naturally contains some ALC and I chose LCLT because it is said to be the best L carnitine for bodybuilders. It helps with androgen receptor density.

Welp fellas I got swimmers again! So it took about 30ish days on HCG For the first 2 weeks 1500mg EOD and than starting a proper pct with Clomid and Nolva which Im just getting to week 2 now and will finish the remainder out. I will be continuing a Fertility protocol after that at 50MG ED of clomid till I go ahead and freeze some sperm. Once I get back on I will be running HCG at all times to prevent this from happening.

The best thing for fertility is to come off testosterone and run only the fertility protocol.

I had the same problem and I solved it stopping the testo.

Welp fellas I got swimmers again! So it took about 30ish days on HCG For the first 2 weeks 1500mg EOD and than starting a proper pct with Clomid and Nolva which Im just getting to week 2 now and will finish the remainder out. I will be continuing a Fertility protocol after that at 50MG ED of clomid till I go ahead and freeze some sperm. Once I get back on I will be running HCG at all times to prevent this from happening.
Can you please describe better your past situation? Were you on TRT? blast and cruise? For how many years?

Have you run a spermiogram? Uusually, it takes at least 90 days to see full developed sperms.

I have the feeling my body don t respons on hcg so maybe i have the same

Im off now and will do blood/semen after 3 months to check where i am
Im back at week 7 on ovitrelle 40 mcg 3 times a week (around 3250 hcg )

Test came back at 11nmol not high but higher than i had

In a few weeks i take a new semun test...last time after 4 months off everthing is was 7 milj swimmers

Back