Hello! Looking for help with sema and refill injector pens

cln912

Hello everyone. I am super new to the peptide/steroid world. I has gastric bypass August 2022 and lost 90 pounds. I am currently on ozempic and looking to switch to sema peptides as insurance is shitty. Does anyone have any recommendations on refill injector pens. I saw a forum but would love someone to explain to me like I am 2 on what to buy and how to use it. Thank you so much in advance and I am excited to learn more.

Hello everyone. I am super new to the peptide/steroid world. I has gastric bypass August 2022 and lost 90 pounds. I am currently on ozempic and looking to switch to sema peptides as insurance is shitty. Does anyone have any recommendations on refill injector pens. I saw a forum but would love someone to explain to me like I am 2 on what to buy and how to use it. Thank you so much in advance and I am excited to learn more.

Check out this thread: Refillable injector pen

It has all of the things you need to order to get started.

Crazy the markups in health care. When I looked into sema it was like $80 a month I imagine they care 5x

Definitely check out the Refillable Injector pen thread that @AlexDavis43 gave you. Read that thread from the first post through the last post. When you are done, reread it all again. Tons of information on there.

Also check out this Semaglutide thread..