Hematocrit 51% and short of breath. Donate blood?

DaBao

On the 9th week of test e 500 cycle. So recently I sometimes get short breath and heart discomfort if I don't sleep well the day before. My Hematocrit is 51% which is high. BP is 130/70, Hr 70 to 80. Should I donate blood? Does it help? Does Hematocrit rebound after a few days?

Go donate asap, if your hemoglobin is too high they won't let you so don't wait. And donate double reds, or "power reds"

How long is your cycle? And are you planning to get off? If your cycle is 12 weeks, you only have 3 weeks left. You'll be fine dude. Your RBC will come back to normal if you plan to PCT.

How long is your cycle? And are you planning to get off? If your cycle is 12 weeks, you only have 3 weeks left. You'll be fine dude. Your RBC will come back to normal if you plan to PCT.

Yes it's 12 weeks, but starting from last week I occasionally have short of breath and heart discomfort at nights. Don't know if RBC is causing it though.

Yes it's 12 weeks, but starting from last week I occasionally have short of breath and heart discomfort at nights. Don't know if RBC is causing it though.

Well I guess you can give bloods to be on safe side. Never had those sides, found out last week I am 53.7% Hematocrit, and I am still not even planning to give bloods. Just going to reduce my cruise dosage, stop taking my multis since it has a ton of fking iron, and start taking naringin.

Look at it like this, if u donate blood now you're out nothing. If you wait then there is a chance it could get worse. Go donate dude, hematocrit too high will make you stroke out

On the 9th week of test e 500 cycle. So recently I sometimes get short breath and heart discomfort if I don't sleep well the day before. My Hematocrit is 51% which is high. BP is 130/70, Hr 70 to 80. Should I donate blood? Does it help? Does Hematocrit rebound after a few days?
Sounds like a good idea. See your doctor first. He may send you to a hematologist. You are at a higher risk of stroke or MI.

I was at 55 and dropped 500 ml 5 weeks straight before I got it to 45.

Do you still see the hematologist regularly? To dump blood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every month now. Mostly when I blast, but some times even on trt. It could have something to do with my using AAS for 25 years. I often wondered how all those chemicals could affect blood. Just paranoid maybe. Most guys don't know what HCT is.

I use homebrew now and keep solvent to a minimum.

Every month now. Mostly when I blast, but some times even on trt. It could have something to do with my using AAS for 25 years. I often wondered how all those chemicals could affect blood. Just paranoid maybe. Most guys don't know what HCT is.

I use homebrew now and keep solvent to a minimum.

Mine normally floats around 53 every time I go to donate double reds. Which is about every 180 days I think. Wasn't aware of being able to go to a hemo doctor to get it dumped. I might try to go this route. Thanks for the information man[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats horrible advice. You should not be giving advice on something you obviously dont understand

Prove me I am wrong that his hematocrit won't come back to normal once he gets off his cycle and PCT's.

I have done extensive research in hematocrit the last few weeks because mine is high myself.

Explain yourself atleast before saying someone advice is wrong. We are all here learning everyday.

It takes months for your levels to go back down to normal. I'm not comfortable with that personally when I can have it fixed immediately very easily. Why risk your health when you don't have to?

Reactions: Les
It takes months for your levels to go back down to normal. I'm not comfortable with that personally when I can have it fixed immediately very easily. Why risk your health when you don't have to?

Take baby aspirin ED while you wait for it to normalize when you come off. You have to understand not everyone can donate blood...

Take baby aspirin ED while you wait for it to normalize when you come off. You have to understand not everyone can donate blood...

That's not really a solution. I can never donate blood myself, by the way. Doesn't stop me from draining a pint myself every couple months. If you're planning on blasting and cruising and you can't donate I strongly suggest you learn how to do this.

Prove me I am wrong that his hematocrit won't come back to normal once he gets off his cycle and PCT's.

I have done extensive research in hematocrit the last few weeks because mine is high myself.

Explain yourself atleast before saying someone advice is wrong. We are all here learning everyday.

Whether or not it will come down over time is not the issue. Having thick blood and deciding to do nothing about it is foolish on anyones part. These are just 2 fast pulls off the net. Although it should be common sense that thick blood is not ideal.

If you feel its ok to continue with thick blood that is your business. To recommend that to others, is as i said, bad advice
Screenshot_20170103-114324.png 20170103_113925.png

Whether or not it will come down over time is not the issue. Having thick blood and deciding to do nothing about it is foolish on anyones part. These are just 2 fast pulls off the net. Although it should be common sense that thick blood is not ideal.

If you feel its ok to continue with thick blood that is your business. To recommend that to others, is as i said, bad advice
[ATT/ACH=full]56582[/ATTACH] [ATTAC/H=full]56583[/AT/TACH]

I understand the consquences of having high HCT, hes only at 51%, you're acting like hes about to die. 51% isnt even the highest range on some labs.

If he is so worried,

-he can either donate blood(Which BTW if he stays on his cycle the high level will just come back within a few weeks).

or

-get off his cycle and take baby aspirin ED as a precaution while his body naturally return to normal HCT which WILL HAPPEN eventually.

Back