HGH Anything you wish you knew before you got started?

At first, I’d want to compare the total increase in GH/IGF-1 over 24 hrs by calculating the area under the respective curves then pick the one which produces more total GH/IGF-1

On the other hand, the body produces spikes naturally so in theory it would make sense to use something which replicates natural spikes, albeit larger spikes.

Also, supposedly MK677 has a higher potential to reduce insulin sensitivity than synthetic HGH does.
Like I said earlier, it’s up to you—if you prefer a 2-3 hour spike instead of a consistent high level that lasts 24 hours, that’s your choice. But just know, you can still use HGH alongside MK-677.

Yeah, MK-677 induces insulin resistance, but who cares? You’d be surprised how easily you can mitigate that with a GLP-1 agonist or metformin. MK-677 is super cheap and isn’t harsh on the body. It’s not meant for long-term use, but running 10-25 mg for 3-4 months during a bulk, especially with insulin, is totally worth it.

Like I said earlier, it’s up to you—if you prefer a 2-3 hour spike

Hgh’s half life is 8-10 hours lol. You are full of shit.

Yeah, MK-677 induces insulin resistance, but who cares?

And explodes cortisol and prolactin far worse than hgh will.

If you gotta lie to your poor ass self to justify being broke or too cheap to shell out for quality drugs that’s cool, but don’t bring that shit here where it can hurt people.

Hgh’s half life is 8-10 hours lol. You are full of shit.

And explodes cortisol and prolactin far worse than hgh will.

If you gotta lie to your poor ass self to justify being broke or too cheap to shell out for quality drugs that’s cool, but don’t bring that shit here where it can hurt people.

"As mentioned in the Introduction section, hGH only has a short half-life of 3.4 hours after SC injection"

But of course, that's the kind of misinformation you get when you learn from MPMD.

And yeah, it raises prolactin, but that’s already triggered by using 19-nors, so who cares? If you’re scared of prolactin like a pussy, you shouldn’t be using steroids at all—especially when you know it can be easily controlled with cabergoline.

Last edited:
Back