HGH Anything you wish you knew before you got started?

I wish I started on HGH earlier. I feel amazing and the fat has melted off. There was always a stigma with HGH for me but I haven’t had any real sides, compared to other gear. I’m actually thinking of strictly running TRT or higher dose test and HGH moving forward

I would say plan to stay on at least 3-4 months, I’m ending month 4 in a week or two and will run it for another 6-8 weeks
I´m thinking the same. At what dose you feel it work best and you take it all at night or do you preferr spreading it out on the day?

Serum 24-h mean IGF-1 (they took MK-677 once a day, for 12 months)
View attachment 298264
Again, if you haven’t read a single study on it, why keep harassing me? I’m not your babysitter—move on.

I'm not really familiar with Meso, but now I can see why it has a bad reputation—it's full of kids with their bro science.
Wow, simply incredible LMAO. You did check the numbers and units on the ordinate, right? Super gainz for sure!

Serum 24-h mean IGF-1 (they took MK-677 once a day, for 12 months)
View attachment 298264
Again, if you haven’t read a single study on it, why keep harassing me? I’m not your babysitter—move on.

I'm not really familiar with Meso, but now I can see why it has a bad reputation—it's full of kids with their bro science.
Very impressed you can paste an image in your reply but this chart shows fuck all. That's hardly a rise. Enjoy your nonsense.

Very impressed you can paste an image in your reply but this chart shows fuck all. That's hardly a rise. Enjoy your nonsense.
It shows a linear and consistent rise of around 60-80% in these levels, maintained for 12 months compared to placebo.

This is still what I've been saying from the beginning.

Wow, simply incredible LMAO. You did check the numbers and units on the ordinate, right? Super gainz for sure!
This is a rise of 60-80%, as I've mentioned from the beginning. I didn’t ask you to be impressed—just to stop acting like an insecure 16-year-old girl.

So what are you contradicting? It feels like you just need some action in your flat life, or you're just another kid struggling to manage his estradiol.

This is a rise of 60-80%, as I've mentioned from the beginning. I didn’t ask you to be impressed—just to stop acting like an insecure 16-year-old girl.

So what are you contradicting? It feels like you just need some action in your flat life, or you're just another kid struggling to manage his estradiol.

Nice analysis

This is a rise of 60-80%, as I've mentioned from the beginning.

So what are you contradicting?

See your comment here...

Where have you shown use of Mk will result in supraphysiologic levels of igf-1?

Last edited:
Spelling it out for you.

Further, as a result of using MK-677 you are never going to achieve supraphysiological levels of IGF-1. With HGH that's trivial.

It depends on where your physiological levels are at.

How does the reference you provided support your claim? You think the percentage increases you provided in the paper are not dependent on the baseline endogenous levels?

Nice analysis

See your comment here...

Where have you shown use of Mk will result in supraphysiologic levels of igf-1?
Yea so I think bro is pretty wrong though I have achieved yet supraphysiologic check my thread Bloods on PPL MK-677

It shows a linear and consistent rise of around 60-80% in these levels, maintained for 12 months compared to placebo.

No, it does not. Contrary to what you think, I have looked at studies numbnuts. Those percentages you're talking about are only in elderly people or clinically GH deficient people so the percent rise merely brings them within mid normal range. MK 677 at higher dose will give rise for normal males but the amount of increase IGF-1 come to the cost of much more severe insulin resistance, race prolactin level, raised cortisol level, an increase in appetite which may or may not be beneficial.

Why do you think that having GH level raised 24 hours a day is a good thing? All that does is cause way more severe insulin insensitivity which is terrible. When somebody injects GH sub q you are corrected. There is a short spike GH, which is actually ideal! This causes a much more significant rise in IGF-1 an igf-1 has a much longer Half-Life so once the levels are raised they stay elevated for a significant period of time. The transient spike in GH and minimizes insulin insensitivity so it is much easier to time injection the away from large meals or carbohydrates which is also ideal.

MK will likely raise your IGF 1, but not significantly unless you have a disease which causes you severe GH deficiency or you are an unhealthy geriatric person and even then all it will do is get you within normal range. The percent rise in IGF-1 in is simply not applicable to healthy males. It's just not going to happen bud and I've seen lots of blood work to prove it. The side effects that you get for a minimal rise in igf1 are not worth it. Injecting even 3 IU GH Pre-Bed absolutely blows MK out of the water. Minimal side effects and for most people WAY better igf response. Not a little bit better, WAY better.

Just because you can link some studies and you have a graph. Doesn't mean you're proving your point. You need to really think about those studies you're looking at and the populations that they are examining. That information does not apply to healthy males. You can't just take the percentage numbers and apply it to other populations. Doesn't work like that.

If you are a big fan of MK 677 then go for it. Not sure why you feel the need to convince others of nonsense though. Take it if you want. The fact is that it is very inferior to GH though. This has been proven over and over again with real life usage and real blood work, not through far-fetched extrapolations from studies which do not apply to you and I.

That information does not apply to healthy males

I keep waiting for him to point to studies in GHD children with mk677 as a replacement for gh. I then looked at those studies and realize why he isn’t using them:

“The mean annualized growth velocity for the LUM-201 (mk677) groups (6.0, 6.9 cm/year) was modestly higher than the placebo group (4.5 cm/year) but lower than the rate in those treated with GH (11.1 cm/year).”

Last edited:
No, it does not. Contrary to what you think, I have looked at studies numbnuts. Those percentages you're talking about are only in elderly people or clinically GH deficient people so the percent rise merely brings them within mid normal range. MK 677 at higher dose will give rise for normal males but the amount of increase IGF-1 come to the cost of much more severe insulin resistance, race prolactin level, raised cortisol level, an increase in appetite which may or may not be beneficial.

Why do you think that having GH level raised 24 hours a day is a good thing? All that does is cause way more severe insulin insensitivity which is terrible. When somebody injects GH sub q you are corrected. There is a short spike GH, which is actually ideal! This causes a much more significant rise in IGF-1 an igf-1 has a much longer Half-Life so once the levels are raised they stay elevated for a significant period of time. The transient spike in GH and minimizes insulin insensitivity so it is much easier to time injection the away from large meals or carbohydrates which is also ideal.

MK will likely raise your IGF 1, but not significantly unless you have a disease which causes you severe GH deficiency or you are an unhealthy geriatric person and even then all it will do is get you within normal range. The percent rise in IGF-1 in is simply not applicable to healthy males. It's just not going to happen bud and I've seen lots of blood work to prove it. The side effects that you get for a minimal rise in igf1 are not worth it. Injecting even 3 IU GH Pre-Bed absolutely blows MK out of the water. Minimal side effects and for most people WAY better igf response. Not a little bit better, WAY better.

Just because you can link some studies and you have a graph. Doesn't mean you're proving your point. You need to really think about those studies you're looking at and the populations that they are examining. That information does not apply to healthy males. You can't just take the percentage numbers and apply it to other populations. Doesn't work like that.

If you are a big fan of MK 677 then go for it. Not sure why you feel the need to convince others of nonsense though. Take it if you want. The fact is that it is very inferior to GH though. This has been proven over and over again with real life usage and real blood work, not through far-fetched extrapolations from studies which do not apply to you and I.
First off, there's no need to get hostile—I’ve referenced studies and backed up my points, not just thrown around opinions. I never claimed MK-677 is superior to GH, just that it’s a viable option for some, particularly when used alongside GH, which I’ve personally done with great results. The studies I mentioned were relevant, and though they often focus on older or deficient populations, they show clear efficacy in raising GH/IGF-1 levels, which is what I was addressing.

You’re also missing the point on the steady GH levels MK-677 provides—it’s about optimizing recovery and sleep, not creating massive IGF-1 spikes alone. Managing insulin resistance is easy with proper strategies (e.g., metformin, GLP-1 agonists), so that doesn’t invalidate the benefits of MK-677. I never claimed it’s the ultimate choice for everyone, just that it can work well in specific contexts when combined with insulin, and AAS.

Lastly, I don’t need to convince anyone—I share what works based on experience and research. If you’re satisfied with your approach, that’s great, but don't dismiss MK-677 just because it doesn’t suit your preference. People use different protocols for different reasons, and there’s no one-size-fits-all.

I´m thinking the same. At what dose you feel it work best and you take it all at night or do you preferr spreading it out on the day?

I’m at 4IUs and don’t plan to go any higher. Started at 2iu back in late May and slowly built up. I use it before bed and have zero complaints

Back