HGH + Insulin timing?

How many hours before the first working set do you take the GH? I presume you would want the GH peak to happen towards the end of the workout?

Also, consider the following:

"[Even] very-low-dose GH exposure evokes acute insulin resistance that subsides after 5 h. This time-dependent reversibility should be considered when assessing the impact of GH on glucose homeostasis."

So wouldn't pre/intra workout insulin be much less effective if at the same time GH is elevated?
depends, I can still drop my BG to 70 with 10IU hgh and 10IU of novorapid so probably it does increase insulin resistance but not that much (unless you already very insulin resistant?)

How many hours before the first working set do you take the GH? I presume you would want the GH peak to happen towards the end of the workout?

Also, consider the following:

"[Even] very-low-dose GH exposure evokes acute insulin resistance that subsides after 5 h. This time-dependent reversibility should be considered when assessing the impact of GH on glucose homeostasis."

So wouldn't pre/intra workout insulin be much less effective if at the same time GH is elevated?
Yeah gh does elevate insulin resistance. You're right on that, and that's something i still wrestle with

Basically I look at milos protocol, and how he does things just to get an idea (I'm not following this exactly though, I'm not at this level nor is this a full time job for me) but I think it paints a good idea of how to incorporate insulin use.

Then for the gh It's a mix of experimentation (ive done the split dosing multiple times a day, the am/pm dosing split, the BOLO PM dosing) never really gave the BOLO pre workout dosing a chance though, and after seeing lukis post about it I figured why not give it a shot. If I like it, I'll keep doing it. If i feel it's ineffective, I'll probably go back to BOLO night time dosing.

Now having said that, I do think you want gh in the system with the insulin to minimize potential fat gain. The actual timing of it, I'm still playing with. Probably just splitting hairs, but I find this kind of stuff fun, plus I like trying it for myself rather than just taking someone's word for it.

If you hypothetically do your pre workout insulin (subq) and gh (subq) at the same time, the insulin should peak much quicker than the gh, so maybe that negates some of the gh insulin resistance mechanisms. Then post workout I'll just do the IM insulin for the reasons I listed above in trying to shorten the elimination life of nolvalin r

Not saying this is the best way, I'm still very much learning and adapting the processes myself, but this is my general train of thought at the moment

I've attached one of Milo's protocols below. Doesn't show when he does the gh, but shows basically everything else

Attachments

• zzp00njz01g51.webp
    zzp00njz01g51.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 8
Yeah gh does elevate insulin resistance. You're right on that, and that's something i still wrestle with

Basically I look at milos protocol, and how he does things just to get an idea (I'm not following this exactly though, I'm not at this level nor is this a full time job for me) but I think it paints a good idea of how to incorporate insulin use.

Then for the gh It's a mix of experimentation (ive done the split dosing multiple times a day, the am/pm dosing split, the BOLO PM dosing) never really gave the BOLO pre workout dosing a chance though, and after seeing lukis post about it I figured why not give it a shot. If I like it, I'll keep doing it. If i feel it's ineffective, I'll probably go back to BOLO night time dosing.

Now having said that, I do think you want gh in the system with the insulin to minimize potential fat gain. The actual timing of it, I'm still playing with. Probably just splitting hairs, but I find this kind of stuff fun, plus I like trying it for myself rather than just taking someone's word for it.

If you hypothetically do your pre workout insulin (subq) and gh (subq) at the same time, the insulin should peak much quicker than the gh, so maybe that negates some of the gh insulin resistance mechanisms. Then post workout I'll just do the IM insulin for the reasons I listed above.

Not saying this is the best way, I'm still very much learning and adapting the processes myself, but this is my general train of thought at the moment

I've attached one of Milo's protocols below. Doesn't show when he does the gh, but shows basically everything else
dafuq that meal plan... but the rest has some logic I guess, I'm not an expert at all so I believe he knows a lot better how to eat and time shit.

there is no HGH tho on that milos plan... odd
maybe it's in the drug plan that is not posted in that email

dafuq that meal plan... but the rest has some logic I guess, I'm not an expert at all so I believe he knows a lot better how to eat and time shit.

Yeah let me see if I can find something else that includes the gh

His protocol seems intense af though. But he's good at building mass monsters so he's definitely doing something right

I mean he does have IGF-1 in there. Perhaps he doesn't run GH during the weeks that this insane insulin protocol is used, since you really need to maximize insulin sensitivity to squeeze all those carbs into the muscle tissue.

Yeah let me see if I can find something else that includes the gh

His protocol seems intense af though. But he's good at building mass monsters so he's definitely doing something right
yeah you gotta have the genetic for that tho... I would just become a big ball of shit on that protocol xD

I mean he does have IGF-1 in there. Perhaps he doesn't run GH during the weeks that this insane insulin protocol is used, since you really need to maximize insulin sensitivity to squeeze all those carbs into the muscle tissue.
naaaa there is GH in there imho

Agree with sampei. Gh is definitely in

You'd never run slin without the gh, especially with all that food

The igf1 post workout is interesting though. We don't really hear too much about IGF1 other than that it's cost ineffective and to just buy GH instead

But he only has them doing 50mcg post workout so it doesn't seem too cost ineffective? I've never used igf1 so I can't comment on it, but I am curious now

Yea skeptical considering the entire insulin resistance thing I have ran 6 iu rhGH and 6 iu humalog pre and post workout, measured my glucose on 90g carbs while literally crashing sweating then came to 56 (more than once) which is close to hypoglycemia which lead me to increase my carbs to 120g reaching 78 really I think yet so long you start with optimal insulin sensitivity you absolutely will benefit tremendously running both together in my experience...

Last edited:
Back