HGH Manufacturer

That's because he's a reseller of Hilma's products and doesn't want everyone know what the hell he's been up to behind closed doors.

mands
you not reading doesn't equal me hiding. ironically, you're spending a lot more time in the admins closet than anyone else, and that protection is exactly why you can post any lies here you want others to believe without suffering retaliation.

you not reading doesn't equal me hiding. ironically, you're spending a lot more time in the admins closet than anyone else, and that protection is exactly why you can post any lies here you want others to believe without suffering retaliation.
This post kinda shits on your knowledge of what meso is about

Are you saying I'm lying about you sourcing?

mands

yea I realized way too late that it's not exactly 'open source' but just as bad, and for the same reasons, as the other gear boards that meso users shit on.
I mean it is open sourcing you just gotta have knowledge of how to and have transparent intentions, no one give a fuck about if a resell or home cooked goods just as long as it’s plainly obvious no sneaky agendas/sub par skills.

Are you saying I'm lying about you sourcing?

mands
I'm saying I've posted about buying for the purpose of reselling in various source threads over time (not only Hilma) and you made it appear as if I was hiding my intentions, which can bring along unnecessary drama. I've talked about it with various members via PM as well and never forbade anyone to mention it but it's not something someone would mention with every single post either for understandable reasons. I don't have a store or website or anything like that anywhere, for full disclosure.

I'm saying I've posted about buying for the purpose of reselling in various source threads over time (not only Hilma) and you made it appear as if I was hiding my intentions, which can bring along unnecessary drama. I've talked about it with various members via PM as well and never forbade anyone to mention it but it's not something someone would mention with every single post either for understandable reasons. I don't have a store or website or anything like that anywhere, for full disclosure.

So are you trying to sell shit in PM’s

So are you trying to sell shit in PM’s
no, I'm not you after all. I don't mind this discussion as long as the participants are interested in sticking to the facts and not making dumb shit up but if people like you come in here and drag it to the usual meso trash level, what's the point?

no, I'm not you after all. I don't mind this discussion as long as the participants are interested in sticking to the facts and not making dumb shit up but if people like you come in here and drag it to the usual meso trash level, what's the point?

The issue is your last line
"The usual Meso trash level"

If you hate our community that much, then why be here?

You've made your sourcing connections (I'm assuming its local and gym.sourcing/sourcing for friends)

Since sourcing here when all members of Meso have the same access to Hilma etc.

You seem to sincerely dislike Meso and the way our community operates.
Why not call it a day?

Seriously asking, not being facetious

The issue is your last line
"The usual Meso trash level"

If you hate our community that much, then why be here?

You've made your sourcing connections (I'm assuming its local and gym.sourcing/sourcing for friends)

Since sourcing here when all members of Meso have the same access to Hilma etc.

Why not call it a day?

Seriously asking, not being facetious

Sounds like the dickheads who claim they hate america / possess white guilt all day... yet never fuck off

Why not call it a day?
I didn't always think this way, quite the opposite - I really believed in the good intentions behind the 'roughness' on Meso but when I learned what's going on behind the scenes (you know the stories about the shit on other source boards, basically like that) and how certain people are manipulating public perception in their favour, it changed my view.

I'm trying to call it a day for a while now without being haunted/doxxed by certain people that hold grudges but I've not received a response from the admins so far having asked for help regarding that. It's difficult to stop posting when people are calling me out by spinning the truth or making up retarded shit, I wish I was above responding but I'm not :(

Probably going to be called out for this post by some raging tren retard as usual but posting my views honestly feels right regardless.

“I’m not you after all” what the fuck that mean?

U have been up talking all these sources it’s ridiculous. Meso is not about sources and u don’t understand this!

I didn't always think this way, quite the opposite - I really believed in the good intentions behind the 'roughness' on Meso but when I learned what's going on behind the scenes (you know the stories about the shit on other source boards, basically like that) and how certain people are manipulating public perception in their favour, it changed my view.

I'm trying to call it a day for a while now without being haunted/doxxed by certain people that hold grudges but I've not received a response from the admins so far having asked for help regarding that. It's difficult to stop posting when people are calling me out by spinning the truth or making up retarded shit, I wish I was above responding but I'm not :(

Probably going to be called out for this post by some raging tren retard as usual but posting my views honestly feels right regardless.

Up your god damn AI or get off gear completely you sound like a fucking woman

“I’m not you after all” what the fuck that mean?

U have been up talking all these sources it’s ridiculous. Meso is not about sources and u don’t understand this!
I've been talking good and bad about sources when appropiate. If labwork and facts check out good, it's just as fine to point that out as users frequently post and look for sources that can be trusted/recommended, and when they don't provide labwork or it's underdosed, those sources get buried by me and everyone else.

I know now Meso isn't about facts from your point of view, and while I've posted my e2 being in range (on trt+primo) several times anyways, you're the emotionally unstable trenposting baby between the two of us, so reign in that narcissism and stop projecting so much.

I've been talking good and bad about sources when appropiate. If labwork and facts check out good, it's just as fine to point that out as users frequently post and look for sources that can be trusted/recommended, and when they don't provide labwork or it's underdosed, those sources get buried by me and everyone else.

I know now Meso isn't about facts from your point of view, and while I've posted my e2 being in range (on trt+primo) several times anyways, you're the emotionally unstable trenposting baby between the two of us, so reign in that narcissism and stop projecting so much.

Meso is all about facts.
But to see the perspective, you need to understand the premise of our attacks.

and it's actually quite simple.

The Source is presumed GUILTY until proven innocent.
I just make the assumption that these drug dealers and shady and guilty, its THEIR job to prove me wrong.

I thoughts guys Like BBBG, MSG Mighty Mouse were a little too tough until I understood that.

We are dealing with drug dealers,
You are ALREADY fucking shady for dealing drugs.

So I'm.just going to make the assumption that they are doing something else shady as well.

This is based off of the FACT that their FIRST action on Meso is to sell drugs.
Based off of that logic, they already have a track record for being greasy.

The Source is presumed GUILTY until proven innocent.
I agree, the vetting process is exactly for this purpose, is it not? I'd go even further and look at other producers of consumer goods with the same suspicion (producers of food, clothing, supplements etc.), as the legal status of any good (calling it a drug, medicine or pharma product is more emotionally loaded than meaningful sometimes) isn't necessarily related to its production quality or lack thereof. Bayer has arguably fucked up more than some UGL's (I'm writing this for entertainment purposes, don't read too much into it please).

What I disagree with to a certain extent is making assumptions and accusations without any proof (positive or negative) and going straight for the attack like a rabid dog, but I'm just wrapping stuff up and taking my leave as I said.

but when I learned what's going on behind the scenes (you know the stories about the shit on other source boards, basically like that) and how certain people are manipulating public perception in their favour, it changed my view.

I'm trying to call it a day for a while now without being haunted/doxxed by certain people that hold grudges but I've not received a response from the admins so far having asked for help regarding that.

So.... what is exactly going on behind the scenes??

Who are these folks manipulating the publics perception??

This part is a bit more concerning, are you saying you can't leave cause you are in fear of being located and what might occur? Why in Gods name would someone care so much as to do that? What are you / or have you done to insight such a thing?

You are insinuating quite a bit in my opinion, and not a lot of validity / facts to back it up.

The fact you choose to not name names tells me you are scared or fearful to a certain extent, again which leads me to think you are wrapped up in something going on "behind the scenes" as you say.

The fact you choose to not name names tells me you are scared or fearful to a certain extent

quoting just this part but replying to your entire post: It's not that I'm involved in anything beyond buying gear from sources here like most of us, it's that you can never underestimate how far people with god complexes/fragile ego's (and let's be honest, that describes a lot of 'bodybuilders') will go to fuck others over just out of spite/revenge for having even their pinky stepped on.

there's no point in trying to have the upper hand in an online argument when you could possibly be doxxed etc. in retaliation - hope that makes sense :/

By "admins" are you referring to @Millard Baker? A possible conspiracy involving mands and MB steering members in directions that will benefit them financially?
You're late to this party, partner. You're possibly half right with your villain list.
The closet you speak of is pretty full as it is..no room. I would consider making some for my old friend, mands, but that's not how he rolls. Millard doesn't, either...seriously.
Now, the cast of characters that are left, I'll admit, do have checkered pasts and are not beyond bending a few laws here and there when necessary.
I gotta tell you...I haven't heard your name brought up at all by anyone. Do you perhaps have an alternate handle?